Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Perlious Cargo of a Mercurial Nature (Rhi!) (M)  (Read 12035 times)

Offline Lion

Re: Perlious Cargo of a Mercurial Nature (Rhi!) (M)
« Reply #100 on: September 29, 2015, 09:24:07 pm »
He wasn't exactly hiding it.  But he tried not to make it obvious that he was looking at her putting her bra on and adjusting the straps.  He'd help her but after all the handsy they were before, they had things to do.  Like figure out where they were and not get completely fucked up the exhausts.  Cal was sure they could find out where they were no problem.  He'd been all over.

Well, mostly over.  It'd be no problem...  he hoped.

"Goi...!" came his yelp when he was pulled in by the tie.  Oh right, he'd forgotten about that. He smiled sheepishly and alipped it off his head.  "Oops.  Forgot about that.  Good thing you remembered."  He went back to his seat, working quickly and pulling up a projection of the surrounding star system.

"Looks like we're in the Canavris System," he said.  "A desert rock, that's that large beige looking one at the center with two blazing stars, ate it's suns.  Planet Duhvanac."  He pulled his hands along the projection and zoomed in to the rotating planet.  "Trader's post along the intergalactic highway."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #101 on: September 29, 2015, 10:18:34 pm »
Jericho redid her tie as Cal spoke, and she sidled on over to him to lean in and get a good look at the hologram. Definitely not a planet she recognized--which was actually rather exciting! A new place to explore, and maybe even rob some stuff? Fuck yeah!

...Of course, her client wasn't going to be very happy about the late shipment, all those goods she had in the cargo hold.

Whoops.

Oh well, he could deal. Or maybe she'd find a richer buyer in the meantime. She wasn't opposed to that.

She leaned her bionic arm on Cal's head as she watched him zoom in, other hand on her hip. "Cool! Then looks like we've got our next stop!" she said. "So where's that put us in relation to your buddies? Cancer OR TRIM. I'm thinking we should just stay out away from those crazies and just chill for a while until this all soothes over, yeah?"
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Offline Lion

« Reply #102 on: September 29, 2015, 10:43:18 pm »
"Chilling for a while, while all this blows over...sounds like the best idea I've heard in ages," Cal said with a sigh.  He winced a little beneath the weight of her arm and he leaned back in the co-pilot's chair.  He rubbed his eyes, as if he hadn't gotten a decent night's sleep in ages.  "You know...I don't mean to be all this trouble.  I'll understand if you don't want to get stuck with me for any long period of time."

Oh, he really meant it, not trying to pull on any lingering sympathy at all.  He was a man after all, couldn't appear too pathetic.  They still had to get to this freakin' planet after all, and do all that laying low.  And maybe see what credits could be had while the gettin' was good.

He smiled instead, flicking his head to the hologram again. "Before we get all teary-eyed, though, shall I set the coordinates to our new destination...Capta in?"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #103 on: September 29, 2015, 10:51:22 pm »
"Trouble? Pah. Don't be stupid," Jericho said with a roll of her eyes, still using his head as a table. She waved her free hand.

"Do the thing, first mate!"

And she gave him a look as she said it, eyebrows raised, as though challenging him to dispute it.

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Offline Lion

« Reply #104 on: September 29, 2015, 11:03:45 pm »
Gods, was she always this weird after sex and getting shot at?  Because if she was...
Cal didn't think he was going anywhere any time soon.

He smirked, feeling his face flushed a little and set the coordinates to the dusty planet below them.  "Funny, how all that stuff out there looks so much smaller from sitting inside a vessel like this.  Then bam!  It's...y'know...a fucking whole world!"

He made explosion motions on either side of his head.  "Mind. Blown," he said, eyes wide, as the ship started to lurch into proper direction, thrusters carrying them onward.  "Hey, your elbow is starting to hurt, Jericho.  It's kind of burrowing into my skull."
« Last Edit: September 29, 2015, 11:16:01 pm by Lion »

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #105 on: October 01, 2015, 04:25:26 pm »
Jericho gave the top of Cal's head an odd look, her eyebrow rising slowly and lips quirking into a smirk. Maybe she just took it all for granted, having been born in space and all, but...

"Yeah, I think it's called perspective or something," she said with a shrug as she glanced out at the many stars and swirling galaxies all around them. She'd lost her wonder a long time ago. Actually, she'd never had it in the first place. Growing up in space meant she'd grown up with this all being normal.

It was the terrestrial stuff she found mind-blowing.

"I try not to think about it too much. Too easy to start feeling like an ant, and then the next thing you know you're contemplating your existence and the meaning of life and how the heck the universe is finite when it has no borders! It's a slippery slope, Cal!"

She gave his hair an apologetic little ruffle before she slid her arm off and let it drop down to her side. "Think this planet serves like...steak? I could really go for a goddamned steak right now."

Offline Lion

« Reply #106 on: October 01, 2015, 04:32:41 pm »
Calixte rubbed that sore spot on the top of his head where her metal elbow had been.  Not that he wasn't tough-skulled.  Oh, he'd taken a beating or several in his day, but metal elbows were metal elbows and they were heavy and hurt after a while.

He just smirked at her.  "Still hungry for steak huh?" he asked, winking at her.  He got up to down another beer.  They would touch down within the hour he suspected.  In the meantime, she was nice to look at.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #107 on: October 01, 2015, 05:03:22 pm »
Jericho smiled right back at him, nice and toothy, and snapped her teeth together with an audible click. "Ohhh yeah. A nice, thick, juicy, BIG piece of prime meat," she said, looking right at him. "Niiiice and bloody and still squirming."

Offline Lion

« Reply #108 on: October 01, 2015, 05:12:13 pm »
Good gods could she make a description.  But that last remark had Cal gripping his junk.  "Well, my meat ain't bloody!  Meets all your criteria but bloody.  If it was, I'd warn you first hand," he said, showing his teeth and growling in tease.

"I gotta hit the loo.  Watch the holo, and see if we're any closer to that space rock," he said, disappearing and looking for the pisslock.  An airlock, but for bathroom business.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #109 on: October 01, 2015, 05:59:35 pm »
Ewwww...what an image.

Bloody penis. Gross.

Jericho wrinkled her nose at that, but recovered quickly enough to call after him, "Don't sit down when you flush! It'll suck your junk right out!"

And then she took a seat to watch the holo--where watch meant she glanced at it every now and then while she fiddled with her arm. A few button presses here and there, and she unhooked the bionic arm, revealing nothing but a small stump at her shoulder. The skin was fairly smooth, though; no scars, no signs of trauma. She took some wipes out from under the dash and started to clean the area after checking it over for skin breakdowns, absently humming some annoying pop song that always decided to pop into her head at random moments.

Stupid song.

The planet was drawing closer, and she glanced at the holo to watch more closely. With any luck, they'd be landing near a settlement and not in the middle of the bloody desert.

Offline Lion

« Reply #110 on: October 01, 2015, 06:46:38 pm »
Holy shit, was she ever right.  Cal had taken her advice, but he was still wary of her facilities as if they were some alien beast of another nature.

"You weren't kidding!  Good gods," he laughed, still cradling his junk and watching her fiddle with her arm.  He took a seat beside her, turning it over to sit with the back against his chest.

"So do you have any cool augmentations on that thing?  Y'know blades, hidden guns that pop out."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #111 on: October 01, 2015, 07:34:02 pm »
"Eh? This old thing?" Jericho said, and tossed the wipe into a trash can before she got to putting her arm back on. A few adjustments here and there, and finally she flexed her arm and wiggled her fingers to make sure everything properly worked.

"Nawww. Though that'd be pretty damned awesome! I should get like lasers or something. Shoot lasers right from my fingertips. How sweet would that be? Pow!" she said, once again shooting Cal with her imaginary finger pistol.

"Can't shoot knives or anything from it, but I can lift super heavy shit! I could bench press you one-armed with this thing without breaking a sweat." A bright grin his way and she waggled her eyebrows. "Wanna try it?"

Offline Lion

« Reply #112 on: October 01, 2015, 08:19:56 pm »
He couldn't help himself.  As weird as her arm was, it was fascinating.  She didn't seem gimpy at all.  He knew some smugglers that complained of papercuts and moaned about losing fingers.  She lost a whole arm and it was just another day for her.

He applauded her attitude.

Abruptly he beamed.  "Really?  Hell yeah!"   He got up from the chair and stood on front of her.  "So what are you going to do?  You gonna squat me or you need me to lie down?"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #113 on: October 01, 2015, 08:30:35 pm »
Jericho rubbed her chin thoughtfully--truth be told, she'd never done this before, though she'd always wanted to!--before she moved the chairs out of the way and plopped down onto the ground. She stretched out onto her back and snapped the fingers of her natural hand to signal him over.

"Alright, so what you're gonna do is you're gonna sorta lean back onto my metal arm," she said, stretching said arm straight out. "Just fall back onto it--but gently so you don't hurt yourself! I'll catch you. Just trust me. Preeetty sure I can support your legs with my other arm...though that arm's the wussy arm so we'll see! Just make yourself like a plank and we'll see how this goes!"

She held both around out and ready for him, grinning. What could she say, she was a bit of a show-off, and she liked being the one that wore the pants. So to speak.

Offline Lion

« Reply #114 on: October 01, 2015, 08:57:17 pm »
"Wait?  You've never done this before?"  Yet despite her only being pretty sure, Cal was undeterred.  After all, one couldn't vain experience if someone wasn't willing to give it to then.

He waited for her to position herself before deciding it might be better to proceed on his front instead of his back.  He crawled over her until he was certain her metal hand was secure on his chest and kept her other hand on his hip and when he was ready, settled his weight on her.

"Holy shit!  All right?  You okay?"  He tried not to laugh because so far so good.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #115 on: October 01, 2015, 09:09:36 pm »
Ah, smart thinking, Cal! That adjustment worked, and probably worked better than what she'd been thinking. Of course, now she just had to try not to move in an unfortunate way and grab his balls.

That wouldn't be a happy moment for him.

Cal settled his weight on her, and Jericho braced herself. When he settled on her bionic arm, it didn't give at all; it was unwavering as a sturdy old oak. Her other hand, which she adjusted a little to press into his pelvis, had more difficulty. That arm shook and strained (goddamn noodle arm!), but her bionic arm held fast and supported the brunt of his weight.

She laughed, looking up at him. "Pshhhht, I'm fiiine! This is me we're talking about, man! Jericho Fox, infamous pirate queen, lightweight champion of...bench-pressing dudes or something."

And with a grunt, she bent her arms and brought Cal down toward her chest, then pushed him back up, her real arm wobbling as her bionic arm steadied itself effortlessly. "Oof! Man, glad I decided to do this after you hit the loo!"

Offline Lion

« Reply #116 on: October 01, 2015, 09:31:17 pm »
As weird as this was...Cal wasn't going to lie, this was a total turn on.  Oh sure not every guy would think that, but he wasn't most guys.  Strong women were always interesting and thankfully Cal never considered his manhood on danger of being diminished.

He burst out laughing, trying to contain himself and keep himself from falling.  "Fuck!  This is pretty awesome!"

"Don't make me laugh or I'll fall on ya!"  But he couldn't stop laughing and snorted uncontrollably. 

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #117 on: October 01, 2015, 09:36:56 pm »
Oh my god he snorted when he laughed.

"Hey! No! Stop that! Ahaha, staaaahp!" Jericho snickered, then laughed--and when in trying to repress her laughter she wound up snorting right alongside him, she was done for.

She burst into laughter and her organic arm went weak and have out completely, and in the process she lost her hold on him with her bionic arm, and the next thing she knew she was trapped beneath him--and cry-laughing all the harder for it, though it came out more like wheezes with his weight on her chest.

Offline Lion

« Reply #118 on: October 01, 2015, 09:48:46 pm »
Oh and he fell on her haaaaard!  And he could tell from her wheezing that some of the breath was knocked out of her.  Still the laughter chortled out of him and he turned over so he was on the other side of her and her head was beside his.

Her arm indeed bench pressed him, and if it weren't the laughter, he was certain she could've done a few more.  "Wow!  That was...pretty" -snort- " damn cool."  His gut was hurting so good.  "So what the hell are we laughing about?"

But he couldn't stop.

So instead he grabbed her by the tie and laughed into a kiss.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #119 on: October 01, 2015, 10:46:23 pm »
"Pffffhahaha I dunno! You started it! You tell me! This is all your faulmmmph!"

Cal cut her off with a kiss, pulling her into it by her tie, and Jericho tensed in surprise for a moment before relaxing against his lips. She laughed against his mouth, which made her kiss sloppy, and looped her arms around his neck to pull him in closer.

"Butthead. I think that's cheating or something. Somehow," she said, and snickered before giving him another kiss, deciding she liked that well enough. Huh. "Haven't decided what you're cheating, but I'm making an executive decision that it's cheating just because I can."

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal