Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: To Pilot Echo Dau, from Pilot Noble Dei  (Read 1729 times)

Offline GoblinFae

Re: To Pilot Echo Dau, from Pilot Noble Dei
« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2018, 09:24:29 pm »
O.O FOR REALSIES?!

Offline GoblinFae

« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2018, 09:25:03 pm »
.....<.< does this mean I get to use pillow butt?

Offline nephero

« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2018, 09:27:11 pm »
Yes, this means you get to use the pillow butt.
-Ren

Offline GoblinFae

« Reply #23 on: March 11, 2018, 09:32:38 pm »
🍑 ah yisssssssssssssssss sssss

Offline GoblinFae

« Reply #24 on: March 11, 2018, 10:13:33 pm »
8||| I did the thing and sent the message and I think it was mostly coherent. I don't know. Fucking hell Ren what is wrong with me?

How wee in the morning are you coming? Shall I wait up? I think I'll wait up. Hopefully by the time you get here the worst of it will have worn off and I'll just be tired Jain again.

Try to get some sleep though and don't contort toooooo badly. Please no teleportation inside outtie explodey business tonight. I don't think my heart can take much more right now.

I'm going to try and make dinner. See you sooooooon.

~W

Offline GoblinFae

« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2018, 01:54:32 pm »
Wakey wakey eggs and bakey!

You're missing out on some sweet, delicious sandwich talk ;)

Chakram: I am actually a ceiling fan. - Today at 3:13 PM
Whispers: A goop fan? - Today at 3:14 PM
Chakram: Of course. Grape jelly flavored. - Today at 3:15 PM
itsame: Holy shit someone get the peanut butter and toast. - Today at 3:15 PM
itsame: Just run through screaming and hope the jelly doesn't end somewhere unsavory.
Chakram: nah see. I make everything savory. - Today at 3:16 PM
itsame: Ooooh, so more of a spicy grape than anything. - Today at 3:18 PM
Chakram: Exactly! I go best with burnt freckly toast. - Today at 3:18 PM
itsame: Do you poke the freckles in or is the bread pre-freckled? These are very important questions, you know. - Today at 3:20 PM
Chakram: You can get it prefreckled. That's the ideal kind. But then if you know how to heat it up just right, the freckles just disappear. - Today at 3:21 PM
itsame: Skills, mate, serious skills. Hahahaha - Today at 3:22 PM
tittytat: my mom used to make me cream cheese and jelly sandwiches... They were so gross. - Today at 3:24 PM
Chakram: Loool. Acquired skills, bro. Acquired over time. Then it becomes the slinkiest toast ever. - Today at 3:24 PM
itsame: Oy, cream cheese and jelly sandwiches are delicious. Mm, that sounds good. Though also now I'm thinking of literal slinky toast all... corkscrew cut and bouncing down the stairs. - Today at 3:25 PM
Whispers: Is it rye/pumpernickel bread too? Because I hear that's the best - Today at 3:26 PM

Somebody liiiikes youuuu~

I wonder whoooo~

:PPP

Okay more seriously though what are you in the mood for for dinner? We're out of the red curry paste so I was thinking sushi again? Or I could pick up some sandwiches if you would rather that instead ;P

~Jain

Offline nephero

« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2018, 02:13:11 pm »
I have no gods to scream to and yet here I am, screaming.

You are a maniacal menace and I love you, even if I'm presently attempting the first case of spontaneous elf combustion.

In the event I fail, or in the event I succeed but reform from the ashes like a phoenix, sushi would be amazing. I've not had the appetite for it in so long.

That being said, I will seriously cover your room with open faced sandwiches if I ever hear the term pumpernickel from you again, I mean it. I'm just going to live in the darkest space beneath my bed now, thank you.

See you when you get home.
-Ren

Offline GoblinFae

« Reply #27 on: April 23, 2018, 03:26:24 pm »
Don't scare the meese :P And no combusting please. Or if you do please ensure it's self-contained. I would hate for the rest of my place to go up in flames with you.

Sushi it is then! If you manage to reform yourself into some manageable amount of cohesion we could even go out to eat. You've been burrowed up too, long I'm starting to wonder if the bed ate you.

Aww but Ren pumpernickel is my favorite type of bread! How dare you take my right to say pumpernickel away from me. It's a crime against all pumpernickeldom is what it is!

Now that's out of my system I have to get back to work. See you tonight slinky freckle-toast ;)

~Jain

P.S. while you're out getting sandwich making supplies pick up some more eggs please. I'll make dessert for us this week. ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal