Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: *waves* Hello Everybody  (Read 534 times)

Anonymous

*waves* Hello Everybody
« on: September 12, 2007, 09:25:26 am »
I'm Nicky, I'm new. I haven't yet joined a character....I have an issue with indecisiveness, and I have so many characters packed in mothballs, I thought I'd pop by here and see if anyone was needing a particular sort of character for a plot (chances are, I have one sitting around somewhere that would work)

Anyway, Hi! I'm excited. This place looks nice and active. I love active rpgs!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Anonymous »

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2007, 11:19:51 am »
Hello new person, welcome to our crazy world of RotE. *Waving*

It took me a while to get my first char out here too. I have to be inspired in order to come up with someone good. Now I have 4, lol. Not counting the animals that go along with two of them.

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2007, 11:52:05 am »
*Waves* ^^ Hello

Anonymous

*grins*
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2007, 09:42:32 pm »
Cool. When I was actively rping (there was a rash of rpg deaths and all my games went poof on me) I'd have all sorts of random ideas for characters, but I'd been in that rpg long enough to know exactly what sort of characters fit and that sort of thing. It takes me awhile to get comfortable with a new rpg, but once I do, I tend to end up with a whole herd of characters. Maybe I'll even be able to revive the herd I had. That might be nice. We shall see. I almost need a plot to inspire characters. Did you perhaps have something in mind, or maybe a character who has nothing to do?

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal