Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Um... Hi!  (Read 333 times)

Foreigner

Um... Hi!
« on: June 28, 2017, 12:39:08 pm »
Hi! The names foreigner. I um... I'm new here. Duh. It's nice to meet y'all. Personally I'm very nervous right now. I uh don't really know what to do at the moment.

Offline Nix

Re: Um... Hi!
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2017, 01:22:48 pm »
Hi! Welcome to RotE! Everyone here is really nice (and if the aren't let me know lol) so feel free to ask any questions you might have! The links on the header are all really helpful and great over views to start! A lot of people also tend to make wanderers first and delve into the more extended lore later but having an overview understanding of the universe and various canon locations definitely helps!

I hope you have lots and lots of fun here! And seriously... most of us don't bite! <3

Offline Lion

Re: Um... Hi!
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2017, 04:33:22 pm »
Yes, what Nix said. Also if you're feeling up for it, we do have a discord link above we're we end up doing most of our chatting. Have a great time here. (:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal