Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Hello To All you Fabulous People Out There!  (Read 279 times)

NumberXV

Hello To All you Fabulous People Out There!
« on: March 13, 2014, 06:18:53 pm »
Hello to all you fabulous, fabulous people out there! I've never really been good with introductions but..... At least I'm trying you know? Anyway!
The major things about me.... I'm a writer, its something that I love to do at least. Heavy Reader (Big Fan of Sci-Fi and High and Low Fantasy genes.) , Anime Fan, Gamer, Member of the SCA, and a avid RPer (I haven't Forum Rp'd in looong while though so I apologize if I'm rusty or horrible.)....... And while it sounds like I'm boasting, I'm not! Least I think I'm not....
Most importantly, I look forward to Rping with the Fabulous People here! May we create wonderful, heart-breaking, or otherwise fantastic Stories and RPs together aye'?

Valdyr

Re: Hello To All you Fabulous People Out There!
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2014, 01:38:44 pm »
I'm a newbie too!  And, since it has been years since I last RPed I guess I'll try meet other newbies to this site so I feel a lil less awkward about it.  So it is nice to meet you!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal