Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Where all the peeps at!?  (Read 429 times)

Color

Where all the peeps at!?
« on: November 15, 2012, 04:06:27 pm »
Hello everyone! Thought I would pop in here and give a short introduction. I have a few pen names I use across the internet. Clockwork is one of them, Wordsmith, and of course Color. I've been writing for a good fifteen years so far, and look forward to RPing with all of you! Currently looking for people to help get this character I'm building kicked off with a bang and not so much a whimper. So, if anyone has a military ship, pirate ship or just ship in general with a crew to RP with, I can promise a fun and interesting character to write with~

Thanks for reading, have a wonderful night. Also; I have most messenger programs so if anyone wants to chat up a storm about nothing what so ever, feel free to message me and ask for it! Thanks!

Also, it seems like the Russians have invaded our board.

OMG they keep coming! Mods and Admins! To battle stations! Ladies and gentlemen! Draw your Ban-Hammers!

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Re: Where all the peeps at!?
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2012, 11:30:39 pm »
Whew! xD Hopefully they are now gone and done doing their thing. |: Ohh man, that was an interesting thing to come home too! xD *USED THE MIGHTY BANHAMMER INDEED!* Love that macro! xDD

AND AND AND! 8D I HEARD YOU SAID PIRATE SHIP. WHICH IS INTERESTING BECAUSE I PLAY THE CAPTAIN OF A PIRATE SHIP. 8D

...>_> Ahem. /capslock

Anyway! 8D His name is Ari, and his profile is in my signature! So if you'd be interested, I'd love to have ya! ;D
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

silvermistshadow

Re: Where all the peeps at!?
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2012, 05:47:01 pm »
Oh. I didn't read this post closely enough earlier. I have a military ship myself. Misaki is the captain. We can work out exactly how you came to be recruited onto the ship later.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal