Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: I've been thinking of joining for like a month  (Read 608 times)

Pancake

I've been thinking of joining for like a month
« on: September 01, 2011, 08:29:27 pm »
hi everyone o/ I'm Pancake. you can also call me Emi but someone might already have that name, so... I'm Pancake.

first off, I don't capitalize the beginnings of sentences, but I certainly do when I RP, so don't worry about that.

I'm still working on my character, but here's a preview. (any of you have MSN/AIM and want to help? o: I'll go put contact info in my profile. say you're from here if you IM me on AIM, I've been getting weird IMs there lately...)

Roxie is a pop singer/idol. she's happy, she's bright, she's bubbly, a little naive-seeming.
Ragna is a bassist in the band "Air Raid". she's cool, calm, reliable, with a little snark at times.

aaaaaand these are two alter-egos of the same person!
(think Tommy Heavenly6/February6, who is essentially my inspiration.)

anyway uh
other than that... I'm 19, an aspiring music composer, obsessed with bass guitars, doodling for a hobby, RPer 'cause it's fun, and I don't think I'll have much work in the fall when college starts again. and I'm kinda bored until then. so! I'll join RPs and stuff.

also, I hope you guys don't have too many Aedolian musicians. I haven't lurked the character sheet forum... but my character will probably be eager to meet fans, make friends, etc.
(I don't expect anyone to take me up on this, but having Ragna's bandmates around would be pretty awesome... lawl.)

kay, I think that's all I really need to say.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Re: I've been thinking of joining for like a month
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2011, 08:43:13 pm »
ANOTHER ARTIST! 8DD Those pics are super cute! And there aren't too many musicians though there is one band, Mind Haze, bummin' around! 8D I play one of its members, Jares, and he'd be thrilled to meet Roxie/Ragna! And probably hit on her a lot, because it's what he does, what can he say? xDD

AND LOTSA MY OTHER AEDOLIANS WOULD LIKE TO SAY HI.

And oh yeah! Lotsa us are on MSN! Ever wanna chat, feel free to hit me up! ^^ I have MSN and AIM but am mostly on MSN (same reason. >_> The spambots got me) and am like...always on it. Except when I'm working. xD It's in my profiiile!

BUT YES! WELCOME! 8D I'm Rhi and we've already met but howdy again. xD
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2011, 08:47:44 pm »
Welcome to RotE! 8D Glad that you've decided to join, it's a fun place. x3

Your character designs are rockin'! 8D Don't be worried about having a musician character, the more the merrier. If you ever want to RP, I'm always open for that. 8D

Basically what Rhi said. xD I have Astridr in Mind Haze, and also a Pop Idol named Cruz! Not to mention an obnoxious journalist, Quincy, who wouldn't shy away from doing an interview!

So, welcome, again. xD And I hope you have fun here.

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2011, 11:18:18 pm »
HI 8D THOSE CHARACTERS SOUND AWESOME 8D I wanna play with them 8D I HAVE LOTS OF CHARACTERS AND I HAVE MSN AND WE CAN TOTALLY TALK 8D I LIKE TALKING

Pancake

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2011, 12:03:11 am »
@Rina -- you sound excited... lol four 8Ds in one short post. my MSN is in my profile if you want to talk.
@Looshi -- if I get a whole band together, they should go play concerts together! ... I don't know if that'll happen though lol. maybe just collaborations or something. o:
@Rhi -- just a hobbyist really, so I don't do completely amazing work... people seem to love my stuff though, I have like 7 pictures I need to do orz
and I think I'll go post a plot thread sometime!

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2011, 12:18:45 am »
|: I am excited. Don't judge me |:

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2011, 12:27:06 am »
EMOTICON ABUUUUSE! <333
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Pancake

« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2011, 12:28:09 am »
lol, I won't XD
first impressions matter but they aren't always right, anyway. I hope your impression of me wasn't bad because I think I kinda sounded a little... idek the word but it wasn't nice like I am D: I'M SORRY OTL /fail

D: D: D: D: D: /emoticonabuse

Anonymous

« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2011, 12:49:11 am »
You sounded just fine xD

Pancake

« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2011, 12:55:02 am »
well, if you're sure XD

but yeah, MSN's on my profile, if you added me let me know so I can check. MSN is kinda touchy lately. >:I OH MSN.

Anonymous

« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2011, 01:25:41 am »
I haven't yet <__<

I'm often times very shy xD;;

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal