Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Hide the Rum (Sassy Juice Crew)  (Read 6172 times)

Offline GIR

• RotE Cultist
  • 1695 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To GIR
  • The Cookie of Destiny
  • Awards Awarded for participating in the Shiny New Libra event of 2014! You've been with RotE for one year! Go you!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Gender: Nongendered. '...' will serve until the English language comes up with a proper genderless pronoun.
Re: Hide the Rum (Sassy Juice Crew)
« Reply #60 on: June 20, 2013, 04:01:17 pm »
Sarah was at once relieved and confused by the incorrect response to the gesture, but she made no move to correct the human. Clearly, this one had never done a deal with the slavers that had owned Sarah before.

<That's why humans will never be decent drinking partners. They hold liqour like a fish net holds water.>, Sarah retorted without missing a beat, <Why, I'll bet I could drink you under the table right now with a 50 drink head start.>.

Sarah sat quietly in her seat as the afterimage vanished, appearing behind Ari with her tail blade hovering over his shoulder. <You know, I can't seem to figure out who you're talking about... I see a few females around, but none I'd describe as the weak, helpless creatures known as 'ladies'.>, she warned, caressing Ari's neck with her tail blade to emphasise the correction, <If your mother never taught you manners, I'd be more than happy to take her place.>. To Patty, she merely nodded and said, <He was definitely asking for it, and I've got plenty more where that came from, if you want to hear them. I'm sure Ari won't mind. Will he?>, the last two words spoken for Ari's benefit.
Please do not steal the waffle-flavor waffles or the bacon soap. Also, you gonna make buscuits?

-------------------------------------------------------

Imperial Knight Eva von Draconis
Pirate Captain Drake Morgan
Imperial Knight-Commander Heavy Wilhelm von Tartarus
Mechanic Sarah
Multi-Role AI Trotzige Schwert vonPunane Tolm [WIP]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They've got waffle in 'em!
I'm gonna sing the doom song!
Yes. Wait a minute... No.
It's got chicken legs!
I had a coupon!
But I neeeeed tacos! I need them or I will explode! That happens to me sometimes...
best Tsundere ever

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #61 on: August 25, 2013, 11:33:46 pm »
Ari froze when he felt Sarah's tail against his neck, a little chill going down his spine as the blade caressed his skin. Turning his head only slightly, as he was very aware of how sharp it was, he flashed Sarah a charming smile.

"Aww, darlin', don't tease me. You're gonna get me all excited here," he said with a wink. "Ain't nothin' hotter than getting dommed by a violent woman. But alas! It was Patty here who's got the hot date with me! You'll just have to wait your turn, babe."

He reached up to gingerly push Sarah's tail away. "Now, as completely and totally fascinated I am by your male-evisceratin' stories, I don't wanna be rude to Patty here! So if you'll pardon us..."
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Wolfie

« Reply #62 on: August 26, 2013, 03:48:08 am »
There was just something about a man on a mission that totally turned her off. Patty had no idea how to fully get out of this one just yet, but she would do her darndest to try. She almost had another story out of Sarah and smiled at that.

"Another time I guess. I look forward to our next encounter seems someones a bit eager," she said motioning toward the captain. She wondered if her next move would work. It was the only other thing she could try.

"He says hot date, hmmm.... I was thinking of a tour of my shuttle first before your place," she said wondering just how drunk he was. She thought of making him drink a few more in her shuttle hoping he would black out. She had heard of people doing that, but didn't know how much it took for that to happen.

If only my intelligence was a little more expanded. He's not busy enough for me to do any searches through the database. Maybe I can do that while getting him something else to drink. Shouldn't take me long. Too bad I can't ask for Sarah's assistance with him. I don't know I want to owe her a favor for something like this any ways. It will work out. She thought and another one came to her.

"Too bad I can't see that drinking game between the two of you. Never seen one like that before," she said one last chance at derailing him.

Offline GIR

• RotE Cultist
  • 1695 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To GIR
  • The Cookie of Destiny
  • Awards Awarded for participating in the Shiny New Libra event of 2014! You've been with RotE for one year! Go you!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Gender: Nongendered. '...' will serve until the English language comes up with a proper genderless pronoun.
« Reply #63 on: August 27, 2013, 01:45:47 pm »
<You're awefully flippant for someone who's going to be in excruciating pain should my tail blade so much as scratch him.>, Sarah responded, eye ridge raised, <Or did you forget about the venom?>, she added, resisting the temptation to demonstrate her point in a more tactile manner. Ari writhing around on the ground would not be productive at the moment, after all, though she suspected she wouldn't be the only one who found it interesting to see. <Still, I suppose that's as close to an apology as you're capable of giving, though you should be apologising to Patty.>. She decided to ignore his calling her 'babe' for the umpteenth time; She'd gained victory enough for the moment.

<There'd be nothing to see. I'd take my head start, then, once I finish them, and we get started for real, Ari'd pass out in a couple sips. It goes without saying that we'd be using real drinks. Hell, if he even somehow managed to finish this one,>, Sarah responded, indicating her half-finished Lance Barrage, having caught on to Patty's intentions immediately, <I'd be impressed enough to consider seeing if he's as good as he claims to be in other areas.>, she finished, dangling the implied meaning of the last piece like bait for Ari.

[OOC: You couldn't pay me enough to take that bet. Alcohol content aside, one of the ingredients of it is tail blade venom, in this case supplied by Sarah, though it would normally be synthetic.]
« Last Edit: August 27, 2013, 02:22:54 pm by GIR »
Please do not steal the waffle-flavor waffles or the bacon soap. Also, you gonna make buscuits?

-------------------------------------------------------

Imperial Knight Eva von Draconis
Pirate Captain Drake Morgan
Imperial Knight-Commander Heavy Wilhelm von Tartarus
Mechanic Sarah
Multi-Role AI Trotzige Schwert vonPunane Tolm [WIP]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They've got waffle in 'em!
I'm gonna sing the doom song!
Yes. Wait a minute... No.
It's got chicken legs!
I had a coupon!
But I neeeeed tacos! I need them or I will explode! That happens to me sometimes...
best Tsundere ever

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #64 on: January 24, 2014, 12:46:26 pm »
[OOC: Keepin' this goin'!]

"No no no, I'm fully aware of the venom you're packin'," Ari said, still holding her tail out away from him. Once he was sure her blade wouldn't prick him, he ducked out from under her and sidestepped to put some healthy distance between them. He was in no rush to find out what effects her venom had on the human body.

"And as for that, my dear," he continued, pointing at her drink. "Sugar, I'm human, not stupid. That stuff ain't meant for human consumption. I know I can't win that one, and I know that shit'd probably kill me in one swig. No way I'm goin' down that road. I'll stick to my human shit that'll give me a nice drunken buzz, but won't dissolve my liver in one gulp. I like my liver. I wanna keep it so I can keep on drinkin'."

Picking up another shot of the stuff he'd ordered, he smiled pleasantly at Sarah. "And I ain't ashamed of admittin' that. I've got human physiology, babe. Ain't nothin' I can do about that." And then he gulped it down.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2014, 01:14:12 pm by Rhi-Rhi »
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal