Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: No I didn't steal them I swear(open) [M]  (Read 952 times)

Twilight

Re: No I didn't steal them I swear(open) [M]
« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2013, 11:20:19 am »
Twilight had no plans for taking off as soon as she may have made it seem. The job was tomorrow. "Alright well I'll be in my chambers if you need anything." Twilight said as she entered her own room. She layed down on her bed and turned some music one. She began thinking on just what their first job would be. It was going to be something simple with very low risk of anything going wrong. It was also going to be something so easy Twilight could do it in her sleep. She'd probably go after a public transport ship. Nobody ever went after those because there was nothing and no one valuable on them. It almost wasn't worth the fuel. Though fuel wasn't much of an issue on Twilight's ship. If everything worked out fine with this guy then her life was about to get more easy than it already is.

[end I suppose]

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal