Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Hide the Rum (Sassy Juice Crew)  (Read 6131 times)

Wolfie

Hide the Rum (Sassy Juice Crew)
« on: April 29, 2013, 07:59:50 pm »
Patty was at her wits end. She was still not sure where to turn her friend was just lost. She wasn't sure how this was possible. The hint she got had lead her on a wild goose chase after all. She was figuring it was time to toss in the towel on this one.

She sighed and shook her head. She hadn't expected to end up in this place. She had heard about it, and even checked it out in her database. It was the last place she would ever willingly go without looking for her friend. There was nobody there she knew, and she wished more than anything she wasn't alone again.

She felt betrayed. It was as if her friend was deliberately hiding from her. It was just like when her family had died on her. She wouldn't ever forget that day. Nor would she forget the day she woke up without the bot around to order her about. She had gotten to sleep in for the first time ever. It bothered her greatly. She just wasn't sure what to do about this.

Patty leaned against a wall nearby her eyes closed. She heard someone approach but thought they might pass her by. She was wrong as she heard someone speak.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Re: Hide the Rum (Sassy Juice Crew)
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2013, 12:14:55 am »
It was Ari's goal that day--or night; time was relative in space--to get hammered off his ass. He'd been holed up on Sassy for far too long and while he loved her, sometimes he just needed his space. That was healthy or some shit. Gods, he couldn't even stand his own ship for long stretches before he went crazy; yet another reason on his list of why he avoided relationships.

Anyway, the goal tonight was total blackout, stupid drunkenness, and he'd extended a general invite to his crew before he headed out: anyone who wanted to join him in alcoholic shenanigans (or just plain shenanigans, though it was way more fun when you were stupid drunk) was more than welcome to meet him over at the Rusty Anchor.

He had just reached the place and was about to go inside when he noticed a woman lingering outside, leaning against the wall.

A rather hot woman.

May as well get started on the shenanigans.

"Hey there," he greeted with a grin, leaning his arm against the wall near her. "Goin' inside? I'll buy."
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Wolfie

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2013, 10:25:25 am »
She sighed not sure how to respond to this. She knew it was a bad idea if one ever hit her in the butt. He was a stranger while she was in a strange new place. There was also the prospect that she didn't know what a drink would do to her.

"Wasn't planning on it. I just had a rough day I don't know," she said hesitating. He was just leaning there with her. She didn't know why he stopped, but had a feeling she might find out if she gave him the chance. Something told her deep down to walk away and fast. She had another thought though.

This man might have connections. If she let him he might be able to help her in her quest. She just wasn't sure she should trust this guy. He might want to get a drink before even letting her talk. She had a feeling that would be a small price to pay. At least in a crowded area someone would hear her scream right? Would they act though?

"I'm thinking one won't hurt. You'll buy?" She said pushing off the wall. She had her guard up though expecting anything to happen.

Offline GIR

• RotE Cultist
  • 1695 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To GIR
  • The Cookie of Destiny
  • Awards Awarded for participating in the Shiny New Libra event of 2014! You've been with RotE for one year! Go you!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Gender: Nongendered. '...' will serve until the English language comes up with a proper genderless pronoun.
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2013, 01:05:31 pm »
<Harassing another human female, Captain?>, Sarah chided openly as she appeared behind her captain, <I'm jealous.>, she added with blatantly obvious sarcasm. She was dressed, as usual, in a pair of red overalls, though the stains that usually adorned them were notably absent. <Don't worry. He's perfectly harmless. Some would even say he's an idiot when he's not working.>, she told the other human privately, <He might try to flirt with you, though.>, she added as an afterthought.

To be honest, the idea of a party didn't really appeal to Sarah. She found drunken aliens to be annoying, and she honestly found being drunk more fun when there weren't a bunch of idiots around trying to grab her tail or pet her like some stray puppy (part of why she found drunken members of other species annoying). It was kind of a buzz-kill. Yet, in spite of her reservations, here she was, about to party with someone guaranteed to hit on her, all because of an invite that may as well have been a mandate, as far as she was concerned. Yay her.

<Try to duck when she slaps you, Captain. I'm not going to be in any condition to conjure up an ice pack for you. And no, I won't be kissing any boo-boos.>, Sarah quipped, this time for all to hear. Situations she didn't like made her a little more prone to taking the mickey out of people.
Please do not steal the waffle-flavor waffles or the bacon soap. Also, you gonna make buscuits?

-------------------------------------------------------

Imperial Knight Eva von Draconis
Pirate Captain Drake Morgan
Imperial Knight-Commander Heavy Wilhelm von Tartarus
Mechanic Sarah
Multi-Role AI Trotzige Schwert vonPunane Tolm [WIP]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They've got waffle in 'em!
I'm gonna sing the doom song!
Yes. Wait a minute... No.
It's got chicken legs!
I had a coupon!
But I neeeeed tacos! I need them or I will explode! That happens to me sometimes...
best Tsundere ever

Offline Zero Undead

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2013, 04:10:23 pm »
Nick was in the engine room, as he usually was. Right now he sported a strange set of goggles that he kept adjusting as he peered intensely at the wires of a panel he had open on the wall, occasionally touching one with the small, precise soldering iron he held deftly in his delicate right hand. It wasn’t exactly essential repairs, just a few worn wires that needed to be replaced soon anyway. For Nick it was mostly busy work, trying to keep himself looking too busy to do anything but work.

It wasn’t true, the Sassy Juice, for all her odd appearance, was in excellent shape. Her engines purred like kittens under his administrations. How long had he been on this ship? Time was so relative in space, day and night seemed irrelevant, and the days quickly passed into weeks and then to months.  To be honest he wasn’t even sure how long they had been docked at the Cancer. A few hours? A few days? Didn’t matter, he had no intention of leaving this ship.

Just as he pushed the goggles up on his head and snapped the panel closed, finished with that set of wires, his phone chimed cheerfully in his pocket. Setting the small tool aside after flicking it off, he pulled his phone out wondering who was actually calling him.

“I saw your plug-ugly heap of scrap at the docks. Can’t miss that eyesore. Where’re you guys gonna hit it at tonight?”

Nick’s expression was pretty blank as he shook himself lightly. “Zed? Uh, I dunno. I think the Rusty Anchor? I think that’s where they’re going. Don’t really care, got work to do.”

“Bullshit. There ain’t no work on that ship too important to hit the streets and raise a bit of hell. Live alittle kid, you’re young. For pity’s sake go sow some wild oats or something!”

“I don’t like oats.” Nick insisted sourly.

“If you don’t come out of there in ten minutes, I’m coming in there and dragging you out.”

“What the fuck, are you outside?”

“Ten minutes!”

The call terminated and Nick spent almost a minute of that ten minute ultimatum just staring at his phone in disbelief. With an exasperated scream Nick ran to his room, throwing the goggles on the bed and making record time on changing his clothes. Black cargos, a green t-shirt, his boots, his hat, and finally his jacket was pulled on as he rushed out of his room and to the docking station.

Zed looked to be about to make good on his promise as Nick about ran into him. The asshole had a huge shit-eating grin on his face. “I knew you’d be out, kid! Been a while since you ran out on my shop. Gotta say I hated losing ya, but you look like you’re doing pretty good, all things considered. Now let’s go on out to have some fun! First round’s on me, for old time’s sake.”

And so that’s how Nick came to be half-dragged up to the front of the Rusty Anchor. Zed grinned, one arm around Nick’s shoulders, not letting the kid slip away and hide somewhere. He pointed at Ari and greeted him good-naturedly. “Well if it ain’t the mechanic thief. How you been?”

Nick just looked pissed off, with his shoulders hunched up, eyes flickering from Zed to the two crew members of the Sassy Juice he found himself face-to-face with. He tended to avoid the entire crew as much as possible, so he figured they probably forgot he even existed half the time, or at least he hoped. Maybe if he was lucky he could avoid them here too, and get away from Zed while he was at it.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2013, 11:34:50 am »
"Yup," Ari said with a grin. "Pretty lady like ya should never have to pay--"

That was when Sarah came and Ari felt his shoulders slouch, though he hoped it didn't show in his face. Oh gods. Please, please don't let the lizard cock block him. He'd invited his crew out for a rollickin' good time, not to fuck up his own chances at getting laid by someone outside his ship. Not that Ykan wasn't a fantastic lay, but like most things in his life, he grew bored easily; he needed new sights, new experiences.

He turned his head to smile sweetly at Sarah. "Darlin', who's harassin' anyone? Is it a crime to offer a lovely, lonely lady a drink, now? And as for any slappin', well..." He gave a light shrug and turned back to the woman, waggling his eyebrows. "If she's into that, I'm sure game."

And oh, look who else had showed up! Probably the last person he would have expected. That mechanic kid, Nick--who he did, indeed, forget existed half the time. Kid was quiet. Did his work, though, and that was what mattered. Looked like his old friend had dragged him out, though, by the looks of it; he looked like he wanted to be anywhere but here.

"Hey, looks like we've got a pretty good turn out! So why don't we go and get started, eh?"

To the woman, he offered his tattoo-covered arm. "I'm Ari, by the way. And you're...?"

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Wolfie

« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2013, 06:25:54 pm »
She heard his words before the woman came along. He smiled at this woman as if it was an every day thing for him. Patty heard the words this other woman was saying. She sighed not sure what to make of this encounter.

"I hear that could be good for females every once in awhile. Don't worry I can hold my own," she said only loud enough for this woman to hear. She then turned back to the captain shaking her head.

"Sorry, I'm not the slapping kind. Now when offense calls for it a fist does just right," she said smiling sweetly now. She was led in by this group following them as they went.

"You don't look like the kissing kind when it comes to injuries I would think that would harm your captain even more," she said showing she could hold her own with at least words. She saw the kid wondering what he was doing around. The captain seemed surprised that he was around. She wanted to ask, but didn't think it her right to do so.

"I answer to pretty much anything, but some call me Patty."

Offline GIR

• RotE Cultist
  • 1695 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To GIR
  • The Cookie of Destiny
  • Awards Awarded for participating in the Shiny New Libra event of 2014! You've been with RotE for one year! Go you!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Gender: Nongendered. '...' will serve until the English language comes up with a proper genderless pronoun.
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2013, 07:24:36 pm »
Sarah had to bite her tongue in order to keep from laughing at Ari's response. <Since when have I cared if something's legal or not?>, she asked Ari privately, <I think we both know a drink isn't the only thing you had in mind. Just be sure to keep to this side of the fine line, Sixty-Nine, have her home by ten, and watch that right hook.>, she teased, <Oh, and, 'Darlin' has a name. Use it.>, she added, with a slight growl and a flick of her tail blade, meant to add a silent 'I'm not on the menu tonight' to the statement. Not that she really needed to. She hoped.  A quick nod indicated that she'd heard Patty. <You two enjoy yourselves.>, she added sweetly and publicly.

A quick check after the remark about a good turnout told Sarah that one of the other mechanics, a shy, quiet fellow named Nick, whose scent she'd managed to not register, had arrived. In fact, had it not been for his friend's, she'd have written it off as Ari deciding to try something hallucinogenic before coming. <If I'd have known there'd be a ghost here, I'd have worn something more formal.>, she 'muttered' half-publicly, grinning in her typical 'my mouth is still not made for this' fashion.

<I thought you'd never ask, Ari.>, Sarah responded as she took the invitation to enter the bar, and made a beeline for the closest empty stool to the bartender, not bothering to move at a human pace, as usual. As she sat down, Sarah quickly wove a spell that would force her immune system to ignore alcohol, then ordered her first shot, a green and rather strong-smelling liquor.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2013, 05:21:24 am by GIR »
Please do not steal the waffle-flavor waffles or the bacon soap. Also, you gonna make buscuits?

Mechanic Sarah
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's got chicken legs!
I had a coupon!
But I neeeeed tacos! I need them or I will explode! That happens to me sometimes...
best Tsundere ever

Offline Zero Undead

« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2013, 11:32:01 am »
Nick blinked up at the giant lizard, he knew that she worked with him, she was a mechanic too, and he was pretty sure her name was Sarah. Geez, he barely knew the names of his own co-workers. Still, he wasn’t sure if that had been meant as a joke or a tease or poking fun at him. A ghost? He guessed it was meant to be funny, because Zed started laughing. Nick really didn’t get the joke.

Zed shook his head, grinning at Sarah as he squeezed Nick lightly. “Yep, that’ll be him alright. Little ghost you don’t even know is there. Damn boy, you really need to start making some impression! Even a bad impression is better than none!” Zed chortled again, thinking himself quite funny. Nick wanted to punch him in the face.

He didn’t have a chance though, because Zed was practically hauling him into the bar. Nick immediately regretted leaving the Sassy Juice. Surely Zed couldn’t have really dragged him out of the ship? He honestly wasn’t so sure of that as Zed dragged him to the bar. There were no open stools now, Sarah had taken the last available one, but that didn’t stop Zed from squeezing his way up to order them something. “What’ll it be, Nicky-boy?”

“A virgin cuba libre.” Nick offered. Maybe he was stuck here until Zed got too drunk to stand, but at least he planned on keeping his head. Somebody had to.

“That’s a rum and coke…without the rum.” Zed said dryly.

“No shit.”

“So a coke…” The expression on Zed’s face was pretty priceless.

“Maybe you do still have a few viable brain cells.” Nick smirked, feeling triumphant.

“Bartender! Two extra slutty cuba libres!” Nick covered his face with his palm, shaking his head and wondering how he managed to get himself into these kinds of messes.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2013, 11:53:16 am »
"Patty it is!" Ari said, leading the way inside and trying not to snort at Sarah's mental message. Yeah, yeah. Of course drinking wasn't all he had in mind! He'd been cooped up in a tin can for who knows how long! Of course he wanted to sow his wild oats while he still had oats to sow!

Repressing an eye-roll at Sarah, he entered the bar and headed up to the counter (no sitting space up there, but didn't mean he couldn't squeeze in there to get the bartender's attention), and had been about to ask his new lady friend what she wanted when old Zed called out.

Ari burst out laughing at Nick's mortified expression.

"Hah! Now that's what I'm talkin' about! Slut it up, my friend!" he said with a thumbs up his way. "You're way too old not to have a good time. Now, as for you, darlin'," he said, turning to Patty. "Whatcha want? I said I'd buy. Now me, I'm partial to body shots, myself."

Wolfie

« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2013, 06:16:35 pm »
She watched not sure what to make of this group. They were an interesting lot. She knew what the captain had in mind, and wasn't about to go that far. She wasn't all that friendly any ways. She followed them into the bar and up to the counter. She had heard of a few drink names, but trying them was something completely different.

Patty thought she might have to come to the kids rescue, but it didn't look like he needed it. She was glad for that she wouldn't know how to rescue anyone really. She was already botching up the rescue for her lost friend.

"Considering your company it might be safer if you don't. I'll have a tequila sunrise," she said always wondering what those tasted like. It had to be good considering sunrise was in the title. She was looking over the room seeing all the exits and sizing up any potential trouble. Patty always did this when she went to unknown places. It never hurt to be prepared.

Offline GIR

• RotE Cultist
  • 1695 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To GIR
  • The Cookie of Destiny
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2013, 02:19:54 pm »
Sarah laughed at Zed's remark, then quickly silenced herself. This wasn't the type of situation for her kind of laugh, especially with someone around who might not be familiar with it. <We're giving him too much credit. Even a ghost at least tries to make itself known.>, she remarked, grinning, <Nick seems to have made it his life's mission never to be noticed. Great for piracy, lousy for finding mates.>, she added. her tone almost that of a suggestion.

It seemed everyone wanted to be at the counter tonight. Such was a hazard of a party at a bar, but the drink choices so far made her own seem a bit unfitting. <Barkeep. I'd like a Lance Barrage, hold the grape juice.>, she ordered. A brief explanation of the ingredients led to her having to synthesize the liquor required, but, eventually, the almost light-devouringly black drink sat before her in a tall glass. Sarah grinned as she set it alight, then used her tail to douse the flame. <So... Anyone here wanna bet I can't down this without passing out?>, she challenged, as part of the tradition that came with the drink. Sarah had won many times her pay taking that challenge decades ago.

Mechanic Sarah
It's got chicken legs!
I had a coupon!
best Tsundere ever

Offline Zero Undead

« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2013, 02:51:47 pm »
Nick looked at the tall glass of liquor presented to him sullenly. Already he had the feeling that he was going to be the butt of a lot of jokes tonight. They all seemed intent on poking fun at him. To be fair, mostly it was Zed and Sarah, who he didn’t even know that well. The captain seemed to be more interested in the girl he’d apparently picked up, at least that was something. Of course the teasing was only made worse by the fact that it was true. He did spend a lot of his time avoiding as many people as possible.

Sighing he took a tentative sip of the drink Zed had gotten him and nearly choked. Oh god it burned! Why did people drink this stuff!? He turned away from the bar in a coughing fit. Zed clapped him on the back a couple times with a smirk.

“Good stuff, eh kid?”

“Oh my god, I would use that shit to degrease an engine!” Nick sputtered a few more times as Zed laughed whole-heartedly at him.

“Give it a chance, just chug the first glass. Trust me, after that you won’t feel the burn of the rest!” Zed laughed, before looking over at Sarah and her drink, eyeing her up and down a moment before slapping his hand on the counter. “I’ll take that bet!”

Nick shook his head and lifted his glass again. This time he tried to do as Zed had suggested and managed to choke down a few gulps, only coughing a little as he set the drink down again, making a face. It burned from his mouth all the way to his stomach. Ugh.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2013, 03:44:31 pm »
"What? Body shots are the best way to get all friendly and acquainted! Really, ya ain't no friend of mine 'til we've sucked alcohol outta each others' orifices," he told Patty with a wink.

Turning to the bartender, he snapped his fingers. "One tequila sunrise and a round of shots!"

Because dammit, he was going to find someone to do body shots with even if this group didn't want to.

"Who's up for body shots?"

Wolfie

« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2013, 04:49:50 pm »
Patty didn't like seeing the kid drink like that, but knew she wasn't this kid's mother. She was glad of that considering how friendly she would have to be with someone to make that happen. She watched as one bet the other as if they knew each other for years.

"Thanks, but no shot for me," she said wondering if he was trying to get her really drunk on purpose. She had a feeling that the other female had been trying to warn her earlier. She couldn't just come right out and ask about that though. There would be no way he would help her in her own quest.

"Sorry but I don't do things like that. I also don't know you that well."

Offline GIR

• RotE Cultist
  • 1695 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To GIR
  • The Cookie of Destiny
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2013, 06:47:02 pm »
<I don't think it'd make all that good a degreaser. It's too watered-down.>, Sarah remarked, having overheard Nick's appraisal of his drink, <You can't find a good human liquor because it doesn't exist. If you want a real drink, go for some Linarian Incinerator Fluid or just about any Ganderian spirit. That Linarian stuff practically lights itself. The Tokamakians have some good stuff, despite being mostly human, but most of it's toxic to the point of lethality to humans, so drink at your own hazard. If you're wanting to forget the party, though, it's Hestari Freeze-Driers or nothing.>, she explained. She'd had to serve a few of those drinks, and had enjoyed many others with Kelly.

Sarah gave Zed a wink, then chugged her drink like a frat boy. As soon as she'd swallowed the last drop, she set the glass upside-down on the counter, then looked at Zed with a raised eyebrow. <I'll go ahead and let you off the hook for paying up on that one. It wouldn't be fair of me to collect when I'm immune to the main poison in this poison. Well, main poison aside from the alcohol.>, she said, licking the tip of her tail to demonstrate.

<No one, Ari. Only you're into that kind of thing.>, Sarah responded as the bartender brought her another Lance Barrage and she added the liquor and the venom to it, <Go back to drinking baby drinks and failing at picking up female humans.>, she added, though her 'tone' was more jovial than hostile.

Mechanic Sarah
It's got chicken legs!
I had a coupon!
best Tsundere ever

paganchick

« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2013, 06:56:36 pm »
Neo had been there for a while and was growing bored, she had made a good sized amount of money pick pocketing that day. So she drank, nothing strong though, though for a human and a girl of her size she could hold her liquor.

Hearing the offer for body shots Neo turned around, "I am up for some body shots as long as you're paying!" She yelled over the sound of the crowd towards the man. She was always up for body shots, they were fun and there was nothing like a man sucking liquor off of you, or at least that was what she thought.

Offline Zero Undead

« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2013, 07:31:46 pm »
Nick just kind of stared blankly at Sarah as she started talking about different kinds of alcohol. He really didn’t know the first thing about different drinks. The crap in front of him was the first taste of liquor he had ever sampled. It burned and didn’t taste all that pleasant. Why did people like it? For the mood-altering and mind-altering properties? He despised the idea of not being in complete control of his mind and body.

“I have no clue what you’re talking about.” He honestly didn’t. He cringed as he forced himself to drink down the last bit that was in his glass. Hopefully Zed would leave it at that, maybe he could even slip away and just go back to his room.

The look on Zed’s face as Sarah downed the drink was priceless, though, and Nick snickered. Zed glared at him and turned back to the bartender, ordering another drink for Nick. This time he got a jello shot. “You drink like a girl, kid. Maybe this’ll suit you better.”

Nick gave Zed possibly the most evil glower he had ever given someone in his entire life, he grabbed the glass and downed it in one go. He was pleasantly surprised that it didn’t taste at all as bad as the other crap. Oh god, it was a girly drink, and he had liked it. Okay, he still didn’t like the idea of drinking, but the taste had been bearable!

“What the hell is a body shot?” The words were blurted out before he could stop himself. He could kind of guess, but he really didn’t want to know. Were people that crazy? Come to think of it…yes, yes they were.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2013, 11:39:43 am »
"Aww, babe, it's just some good ol' fashioned fun. Ain't no better ice breaker than this!" Ari told Patty as the bartender brought out the shots.

Though it was looking an awful lot like he'd either wind up taking the shots himself, or he'd just have to find someone else here drunk enough to join him. He shot Sarah a scowl and waved his hand dismissively. "Ah, you're no fun. Fine, fine, looks like I'll just have to enjoy these shots aaaall by myself--ah!"

That was when Neo came over. "Finally, someone willin' to fuckin' live a little!"

Grinning, Ari turned to the bar counter and started sliding peoples' drinks out of the way, whether they wanted him to or not. Then he hopped up onto the counter and stripped off his shirt.

"Me first. And Nick, darlin', this is a body shot," he said, laying back. "Watch and learn, kid. You're next after Neo."
« Last Edit: May 06, 2013, 12:57:15 pm by Rhi-Rhi »

paganchick

« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2013, 01:12:01 pm »
Neo laughed, she was always up for a good time.
She took a slice of lime and placed in Ari's mouth, "Now don't eat that sweet cheeks," She said lightly slapping him on the cheek as she placed the shot glass in his navel and a line of salt along the top of his pants.

She slowly ran her tongue along the top of his pants, licking up the salt, a light smirk on her face. Or course she knew she wouldn't get much reaction out of Ari, he was a man whore after all and had probably seen and felt all the trips still, she was hoping for something.

She quickly took the shot after licking the salt before moving her mouth to his to retrieve the slice of lime that she had left there, hoping he hadn't eaten it out of spite or anything.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal