Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Just a little fiesty (Rhi)  (Read 1994 times)

Etrofder

Re: Just a little fiesty (Rhi)
« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2012, 09:10:29 am »
She felt her heart skip a beat as they entered the docking bay. She didn't get an excuse too often to come out here, but she loved the ships. The mid sized were her favorites, crews of 20 to 50. The real ships. Shuttles and transports didn't impress her much, with some exceptions. On the very rare occasions she'd seen the huge military cruisers, they just seemed too... immense, civilizations thinking muscle would solve every problem they had. The specialized ships. That's what got her going. And as luck would have it, she'd never seen a pirate ship that was anything but special.

"Other skills..." She thought for a moment. "Well, I'm sure I mentioned that I've had actual medical training. At least, a couple years of med school, I should say. Good with words, I guess. I'm pretty good at reading people. Figuring them out, knowing what they want. An old friend of mine taught me how to fight. I've also got a pretty good head for numbers, if that means anything. And of course, you saw one of my other skills earlier." She teased, looking up at him with a wink.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2012, 09:43:30 am »
Ari listened to her rattle off her skills and found all those positions occupied. They had a cook, they had a good medic, most everyone knew how to fight--and while some crews could be weirdly chivalrous when it came to women, Ari didn't buy that bullshit. He'd been raised around strong women that could kick his ass any day; hell, Alia probably fell into that category. Hrm. Well, still, they could always use a jack of all trades, someone who could take up multiple duties when and where they were needed. If something happened to Bjarte or he got overloaded, it would be good to have a backup, and it was always nice to have another ass-kicker on board.

...Fuck, he was totally trying to justify hiring a stripper.

And it worked.

He grinned at her mention of 'other skills' and looked over at her.

"Tell ya what, darlin'. I'll show ya to my ship, tell ya about my crew and M.O., and then we can go from there if it still interests ya. How's that? Oh, and speak of the devil--here we are."

It was hard to miss the ship; she demanded attention. Sassy Juice was sleek and decently sized and colorful as all hell, painted with graffiti-style art and a smattering of designs that, stylistically, resembled tattoos. Not the most understated pirate vessel by any means, but Ari was cocky enough to want to be remembered and confident enough that they could get away.

"There she is," he said.
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Etrofder

« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2012, 07:36:59 pm »
That was a ship. It took her a moment to really comprehend it. She'd never seen a ship so... out there. So unique. There was nothing drab and grey, nothing that blended in with the surrounding.

She loved it. Her eyes were alight with excitement. "If you're trying to impress me, it's working. She's amazing." She'd just about made up her mind to make sure she was on this ship when it left, one way or another.

She did her best to try and keep the ridiculous excitement down. She didn't want to come off as a gushing space fan. But god damn was a ship like this a turn on for her.

"You know, I've never gone home with someone without even knowing their name." She looked up to him, flashing a smile. It had honestly just occurred to her, so swept up in his story (Though it was definitely looking more like fact with every moment) that she'd been a little careless. Not that she really cared.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #23 on: October 22, 2012, 04:25:37 pm »
Ari flashed her a grin, flattered by her reaction. Damn, finally. Finally someone appreciated Sassy for what she was! She got a lot of reactions, which was good, because she was a ship designed to grab attention and incite reactions, but most common among those were confusion, amusement, or disgust. Which was all well and good--except for the disgust. Those people were just cretins.

"Sassy's dressed to impress, and we both thank you for the compliment, love." Maybe she was just saying that, but he still enjoyed the flattery. Besides, the excitement on her face looked real enough.

Her next comment drew a laugh out of him. "Hah, really? 'Cause I've done that plenty. But if we're gonna be around each other for any length of time, guess that ain't gonna work, eh?" He stuck out his hand.

"I'm Ari. Ari Maxwell. And you're...?"

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Etrofder

« Reply #24 on: October 25, 2012, 01:05:49 am »
She tore her eyes away from the colorful ship at last, the smiled still playing wide on her lips. "Oh, she's absolutely gorgeous." She said simply, looking up at him.

It took her moment to collect her thoughts again. She cursed herself a little for her excitement, though she had a feeling that the captain, like anyone who owned a ship and was proud of the fact, loved her reaction. Still, she needed to come off as competent.

"You can call me whatever you want. I'm particularly fond of sexy, beautiful, and if you're feeling particularly lucky," she gave him a teasing look, "Darlin'." She mimicked his speech pattern effortlessly, another skill, though with limited usefulness. "But if you're feeling professional, Kurri Centra."

She looked back at the ship. "Might be a little forward of me, but you gotta shower in there?" She asked, suddenly aware she still hadn't had a chance to wash up after work.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #25 on: November 11, 2012, 11:04:42 am »
"I'm rather fond of darlin', myself," Ari said, and had to admit, his accent sounded better on her lips. How could chicks do that? They had an amazing ability to take anything and make it hot, right down to damned plaid work shirts or, in this case, the frontier accent he'd never been fully able to kick--even if it was lighter than it used to be, and only with a concentrated effort. There were still moments where he found himself devolving and got especially twangy.

And Kurri just kept getting better.

It was almost too good to be true.

"Well, shit. I ain't ever said no to a sexy babe gettin' naked on my ship," Ari said, and motioned her to follow as he headed for the gangway and opened up the ship. "C'mon. I'll take ya there."

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal