Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Give and take. [Tally!] [M]  (Read 13133 times)

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Re: Give and take. [Tally!]
« Reply #60 on: August 24, 2012, 11:03:49 pm »
Nails dug into his back and Ari arched beneath them, inhaled sharply at the sensation. Goddamn. If he kept that up...

He pushed through it and bit Nathan's shoulder in response, hard enough to bruise, even as he quickened his strokes. With Nathan writhing under him like that, what the guy said was almost laughable--trying to be all tough even now, huh?--and Ari made a sound that was close to a scoff.

"Well, darlin', considerin' your current position..." he began, and pushed himself upright, kneeling between his legs with his fingers still around him. His free hand trailed down his side, over his hip and thigh, and slid one gun out of its holster. "I'm afraid ya ain't very convincin'. Or armed."
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Offline Tally

« Reply #61 on: August 25, 2012, 12:11:31 am »
Nathan couldn't hold his voice back any longer once Ari sank his teeth into his shoulder.  Pain and arousal electrified his nerves and sent razor-edged pleasure spearing right into the core of him.  Much more of that and he'd be overwhelmed, too gone to even pretend he wanted anything but more.

He lay panting while Ari knelt over him holding Nathan's own gun.  He wasn't ready to admit to anything yet.  This was way too much fun to give in now, and he'd caught the way Ari arced beneath the scraping of his nails.  He wanted to see more of that, see what else he might do to make Ari lose control.  "And if I"m of a mind to cause trouble for you?"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #62 on: August 25, 2012, 12:23:23 am »
Ari checked the safety, then let the gun drop to the floor atop Nathan's coat. He slipped the second gun free and slid the cool barrel along Nathan's inner thigh, feather-light, eyes locked on Nathan's face. The sight of him like that, flushed and panting and completely at his mercy, was a pretty one indeed.

"Well then, sweetheart, I'd just have to punish ya."

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Offline Tally

« Reply #63 on: August 25, 2012, 08:30:18 pm »
He grabbed the barrel of the gun—a reflexive action, but he went with it, held on to it.  With Ari kneeling over him, with his weapons taken away and this hint of possible violence, he was about ready to beg to be fucked.  The look he gave Ari was full of demand.

"Say it like that, you make a guy wanna test you just to see what you'll do."  Like it was a promise more than a threat.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #64 on: August 26, 2012, 01:19:41 am »
Ari tugged the gun free and held it up, waving it in a 'tsk tsk' sort of motion. "Ya really wanna test the guy with the gun? I wouldn't if I were you. Lift your hips."

Moving down Nathan's body, he yanked his pants further past his hips--though he couldn't get them far down his thighs, for the straps held them in place. He gripped Nathan's cock, hand working him once more, and planted a teasing kiss on the head, pierced tongue darting out to taste him. Watching Nathan's face the whole while, he licked him from base to tip, an unspoken challenge in his eyes. It was cute how much bark he had, but he didn't believe for an instant that he'd bite. Let him keep talking big. In the meantime, he'd just work on turning those growls into purrs.

He withdrew, but when it he did, it was only so he could level the gun at Nathan. "Hands where I can see 'em," he said, motioning with the firearm. And then he lowered his head again, lips wrapping around his cock.

Offline Tally

« Reply #65 on: August 26, 2012, 02:00:06 am »
Nathan hesitated, but obeyed.  Ari was right.  He was the guy with the gun.

He met Ari's eyes and held them until Ari's head dipped down to his cock.  Nathan grunted and gritted his teeth.  His talk was just that—talk, and little else.  Because he wanted whatever Ari was going to give him, and even more than that, he wanted to do whatever Ari commanded, for as long as Ari deserved it.  For as long as he could play the role with the gun and the threats.

In the next instant, he was looking up the barrel of his gun and the sight went right to his cock.  He was painfully hard now.

"Yes, sir."  He stretched his hands up above his head then had to grasp the sheet as Ari's mouth closed around him.  He tried to hold back his groans, tried not to writhe like he needed it, like he needed more, and it was just all the more torturous because this was only a precursor to what he really wanted.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #66 on: August 26, 2012, 02:55:42 am »
Ari made a pleased sound deep in his throat and gripped Nathan's thigh with his free hand, squeezing hard and letting his nails dig in, leaving welts behind. He'd caught the way Nathan had reacted when he'd bit him and he wanted to see more of that, wanted to see him lose the control he was obviously fighting to maintain. But even more than that, he wanted to control him, make him do as he pleased. He was just begging for it.

And he hadn't forgotten the way he'd looked in that bar, bent over that table, mortified but turned on.

He watched Nathan's expressions as he worked him, taking him in deep and pleasuring him with lips and tongue, but he stopped before he could bring him too close to the edge, for he wanted this to last. Lifting up, he kept the gun fixed on Nathan as he reached for his nightstand drawer. "No sudden movements; stay where ya are," he said as he fished out a bottle of lube. He poured some onto his fingers and slid that hand between Nathan's legs, pressing against him but not yet entering.

"Touch yourself."

Offline Tally

« Reply #67 on: August 26, 2012, 06:06:23 pm »
It was the nails that did Nathan in, finally made him cry out when he'd been holding back with such success.  Ari was figuring him out.  His hands twitched to reach down and grab Ari's hair.  He clenched them tighter in the sheets above his head until finally Ari's mouth released him.

"Sudden movements?  I don't think I'd be capable even if I wanted to."  He sat up so he could see what Ari was up to.  Just when he though Ari might get on with it, he stopped short instead, fingers poised and giving Nathan nothing.  He didn't like that next command—didn't like people watching him, even here, even now, and Ari was going to have to do better than that to get it out of him.  Nathan's obedience didn't come that easy, and he looked from the gun to Ari with his mouth set in defiance.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #68 on: August 26, 2012, 07:08:12 pm »
Nathan sat up, and Ari moved fast, slipped the barrel of the gun under his chin and held it there. There was an ominous clicking sound as he pulled the hammer back.

"Did I fuckin' stutter, darlin'?" he growled, and lifted Nathan's chin with it so he could look him in the eye. "Or did ya just not hear me? Ya best start listenin' 'cause I ain't in the habit of repeatin' myself, now start jackin' off before I give ya another hole."

He enunciated the last word by slipping a finger inside him, roughly.

Aha. So he'd finally found the line--or a line, at least. Now to see what it took to get him over it.

Offline Tally

« Reply #69 on: August 26, 2012, 07:58:05 pm »
When the hammer fell, Nathan shuddered visibly.  The cool metal of the gun on his skin near drove him crazy.  It was too much.  He clutched at the bed and squirmed, biting his lip when Ari slid a finger into him but refusing to utter a sound for it.

He held them both there like that for a few shaky breaths.  He didn't know what he would do.  Ari made it so difficult to refuse him, made Nathan want to give in.  He was good at this, a natural.  Nathan curled his fingers around his cock, gave it one long, slow stroke.  His eyes never left Ari's.  "Satisfied?"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #70 on: August 26, 2012, 08:34:52 pm »
Ari's eyes never left Nathan's face, eyes half lidded and a satisfied smile on his lips. It was always so rewarding when they finally surrendered and Ari was enjoying every second of it, every expression that flickered across Nathan's face even as he squirmed but tried to hold back.

It only made him want to break him that much more.

He pressed the gun against Nathan's cheek just below his eye, snapping his head to the side, and leaned up to catch his earlobe with his teeth. A sharp nip and a tug, and then he was speaking directly against him. "No. Did I say ya could stop? Is that how ya do it when you're alone? I ain't convinced, so ya better start convincin' me."

He thrust in another finger and began to work them inside him steadily, stretching him, not caring that he wasn't giving him much preparation or warning before he invaded him. His lips found his neck and he sank his teeth into the junction of neck and shoulder even as his thrusts grew quicker, harder.

Offline Tally

« Reply #71 on: August 27, 2012, 11:05:28 pm »
Nathan rewarded Ari with obedience.  He broke their locked stares at last as he leaned back and closed his eyes.  He gave himself a few more strokes.  It was easy this time, easy with Ari leaning over him and saying words like that.  Easy with Ari's fingers inside him, two now, stretching him, but it still wasn't nearly enough no matter how rough Ari was.

"You can give me more."  His way of asking, 'cause of he couldn't ask.  There was no asking here, only begging, and only demanding.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #72 on: August 27, 2012, 11:19:03 pm »
"Mhmm...I can," Ari said, but made no effort to change pace or give him more. This was a game he was quite familiar with, the hinting, the telling, the holding out and trying to act strong and in control, but that wasn't what he wanted to hear.

He licked a path along Nathan's throat and alternated between sucking teasingly and nipping sharply. "Why? Somethin' ya want?"

Offline Tally

« Reply #73 on: August 28, 2012, 12:07:13 am »
Ari was going to make this hard on him, and he wouldn't have it any other way.  If he just gave Nathan what he wanted, then what was the point to this?  What could he get here that he couldn't get at a brothel?

Nathan writhed beneath him, let himself get lost in the sensation of Ari's fingers working inside of him.  He knew—they both knew—that he would end up begging Ari for what he wanted, but he wasn't there yet.  Wasn't quite tormented thoroughly enough.

"Yeah.  There is."  Nathan reached for Ari's cock, still hidden behind his clothes.  He gave it a firm squeeze and tugged at the top button of Ari's pants.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #74 on: August 28, 2012, 12:20:23 am »
That drew a surprised gasp out of Ari and he shuddered when Nathan touched him, achingly hard and wanting nothing more than to take Nathan right here and now. It was tempting to let him continue, to give in and be touched like he wanted to be touched--but not yet. There was plenty of time for that.

Biting back a moan, he withdrew his fingers so he could grab Nathan's wrist and pin it over his head with a growl. "No."

He kissed him roughly before he could protest and slid his hand down his belly, back between his legs, and back inside him, pounding into him. His teeth caught his lip and he tugged at it, looked Nathan in the eyes so he could watch his face. "Use your words."

Offline Tally

« Reply #75 on: August 28, 2012, 01:24:57 am »
Nathan laughed when Ari gasped.  He was going to pay for that, but it was worth it.  Good to know he could still surprise Ari here.  That had been sweet, getting that kind of reaction.  It was more even than he'd expected.  He wanted at Ari's cock again, see if he couldn't get more than a gasp next time.

"What—ah!—"  Nathan arched up again Ari at the fresh invasion.  He tried to keep his hands up above his head, but they grasped at Ari's shoulder's instead.  The welts on his thigh and the bites on his neck burned exquisitely.  "What...what if I don't?"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #76 on: August 28, 2012, 01:38:52 am »
"Then I won't fuck ya," Ari said, and slowed his thrusts in demonstration, right as he felt Nathan arching against him, right as he felt him getting into it. "Then I'll just suppose ya don't want it. I can keep ya on the brink as long as it takes, or I can just...stop."

He was moving painfully slow at that point, smiling smugly. He trailed the gun along Nathan's cheek and used it to brush some hair from his face. "Haven't decided which it'll be yet."

Offline Tally

« Reply #77 on: August 28, 2012, 08:38:54 pm »
Nathan sighed in frustration.  Ari had him and they both knew it.  What could he do against that kind of threat?  He gripped Ari's coat just to keep him from going anywhere.  "That's not fair."

Ari moved agonizingly slow.  Nathan bit his lip and moved upon Ari's fingers, trying to find some satisfaction there.  He pulled their bodies together and grinded his hips to Ari's, just to make Ari's cock feel the friction and the heat.  He spoke against Ari's ear.  "Don't stop."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #78 on: August 28, 2012, 09:15:42 pm »
That was more like it. He sighed as Nathan responded, became more needy and tried to take it upon himself to find relief. Gods, he loved it when they finally started to give in, when need won over pride or shame, and he found himself watching Nathan's face as he worked--at least until Nathan pulled him tight against him.

With a grunt, he pressed his face against Nathan's neck to muffle the sound he wanted to make as Nathan's movements caused warm friction between them, but though he could repress the sounds, he couldn't stop the shiver. And Nathan's words, his breath against his ear...

Goddammit. It took every ounce of willpower he had not to throw his legs over his shoulders and ram inside him.

His breath came a little quicker, hot against Nathan's neck. "Gonna have to be more specific, sweetheart." And then, only because he was going crazy with need himself, he tossed him a little carrot. "Tell me how much ya want it."

Offline Tally

« Reply #79 on: August 28, 2012, 11:16:57 pm »
A growl rumbled in Nathan's throat.  He clutched at Ari as he grinded down on his fingers as best he could.  He wasn't letting Ari get away from him.  Wasn't about to have gone through all this for nothing.  He'd beg if he had to, and he hoped more than a little that Ari would make him do so.

He pressed a hard, quick kiss to Ari's lips, and made one more play for Ari's cock, reaching down between them to where it bulged beneath his pants.  Ari was close, he knew it.  "I want you to shut up and fuck me already."

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal