Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Give and take. [Tally!] [M]  (Read 12866 times)

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Re: Give and take. [Tally!]
« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2012, 10:09:37 pm »
Ari lifted his glass. "To business and pleasure," he echoed, and clinked his glass against Nathan's before taking a swig of it.

"But seriously, what the hell do ya do when you're around here? I mean, shit. By the time we're outta the black and back into civilization, I'm half outta my mind. Don't get me wrong, I like my crew, but being trapped in a small space with the same few faces and ya end up wantin' to kill each other at some point." He paused and eyed Nathan then.

"Unless your ship's crewed by a harem of supermodels all eager to service ya or somethin'. Then I could see what the rush is all about."
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Offline Tally

« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2012, 10:31:47 pm »
That just brought up nightmarish scenarios of Papillion in a bikini trying to seduce him.

"I spend most of my time lining up more work, usually.  Which I'll have plenty of time to do.  No rush this time.  I'm grounded 'til I hire a couple new crew members.  I'm guessing they won't end up being supermodels, either."

He finished off the beer, signaled the waitress for another.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2012, 11:16:38 pm »
Ari caught the waitress's attention before she could grab the beer. "No beer, tequila shots instead, please."

The waitress soon returned with a round of shots, and with a grin, pushed one toward Nathan. "C'mon now. Live a little. No rush, right?"

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Offline Tally

« Reply #23 on: August 07, 2012, 11:35:45 pm »
Nathan sighed.  This was getting out of hand, and he was inclined to let it.  What was the worst that could happen?

"Right."  He saluted Ari with the shot glass and downed it.  Through a grimace, he said, "It's going to take an embarrassingly small number of these to get me drunk."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #24 on: August 08, 2012, 01:07:41 pm »
"Lightweight, eh?" Ari said, sprinkling salt on the back of his hand. "Just means ya gotta build up your tolerance."

He licked the salt, took the shot, and chased it with a slice of lime. "Don't worry. With enough practice, even a little guy like you can run with the big dogs eventually."

Offline Tally

« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2012, 09:58:53 pm »
And you'll just be so willing to help me with that practice, I bet.

Nine times out of ten, Nathan made for a happy, mellow drunk.  That tenth time, though, saw him reckless and combative.  It was just one of the many, many reasons why he shouldn't be drinking with Ari Maxwell.  Too bad Nathan was such a gambler at heart.

He didn't bother with the salt or the lime, just took the tequila straight.  When he recovered enough from the next shot to talk again, he said, "I should build up a tolerance in record time if we keep doing business together."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #26 on: August 11, 2012, 02:53:31 pm »
"Well just have to make a habit of it then, eh?" Ari said with a wink before he took a second shot. "You're cute. I wouldn't mind. Hell, I wouldn't mind a lot of things with ya."

Offline Tally

« Reply #27 on: August 11, 2012, 03:59:45 pm »
A few shots and a few clumsy flirtations later, Nathan was ostensibly done for.  It wasn't even entirely a lie.  He was definitely drunk, just not as drunk as he looked.  He looked like he'd have trouble walking out of there on his own two feet.

"I think I'm gone," he groaned, propping his head up on his hand.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #28 on: August 11, 2012, 09:47:08 pm »
"D'aaaw, ya really are a lightweight," Ari said, and reached out to ruffle the guy's hair. He had drunk as much as Nathan had and was certainly feeling it, happily buzzed and on his way toward getting smashed, but he had extra height, weight, and tolerance on Nathan and wasn't quite as far gone. He didn't have to be far gone to be reckless and foolhardy, though. Didn't even have to have alcohol in his system.

"But ya ain't totally gone 'til you're naked and slurrin'," he added, and lightly cupped Nathan's chin, tugging his head up. "I could help ya with that."

He was more than aware of the shards still sitting on the table between them, and the fact that he hadn't yet paid for them.

Offline Tally

« Reply #29 on: August 11, 2012, 11:03:39 pm »
Nathan leaned into Ari's hand.  "Well I'm slurrin' already.  Only need help with the other bit of it."

A fun outing, but a useless business meeting.  They hadn't gotten anywhere, and Nathan wasn't making any deals while he was impaired.  He was still sober enough to hold himself back from that.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #30 on: August 12, 2012, 01:07:08 am »
"Well, that's what I'm here for, darlin'," Ari said and, grabbing the front of his shirt, he leaned across the table to kiss Nathan roughly.

Aw, fuck. So he'd gotten a little distracted, but what could he say? Booze made him horny.

Offline Tally

« Reply #31 on: August 12, 2012, 06:12:56 pm »
Nathan was getting way too into this, way too into what was supposed to be a light con on Ari's preconceptions of him.  He met Ari's kiss with equal vigor and sank his teeth into Ari's lip.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #32 on: August 22, 2012, 12:17:13 am »
Ari shuddered at that, savoring the sweet blend of pain and pleasure, and moaned into the kiss. Goddamn, he was a biter. He adored biters, and he showed how much he adored it by sliding a hand into Nathan's hair and tightening it around the strands, keeping him where he wanted him. He also decided right then and there that, one way or another, this deal wasn't complete until they were both naked somewhere. Anywhere. Fuck if he was picky.

Finally, he broke the kiss but didn't pull away, still close enough to smell the tequila on Nathan's breath. "Alright, your choices are I strip ya here and now or we go upstairs. Ya got five seconds 'fore I decide for ya."

Offline Tally

« Reply #33 on: August 22, 2012, 12:37:41 am »
Five seconds, huh?  He wasted about three of those deciding whether or not Ari was serious.  Then he realized it didn't matter.  He wasn't going to risk it.

By way of answer, he stood up and hauled Ari with him by the collar of his shirt.  The ore samples went back in their bag.

"Show me where you want me."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #34 on: August 22, 2012, 12:59:47 am »
Ari stared back at Nathan, expression blank. "Where I want ya."

...Well, alright then!

He wasted no time in putting Nathan exactly where he wanted him, twisting one arm behind Nathan's back and shoving him forward against the table until he was bent over it, knocking their empty glasses out of the way in the process. He gripped him by the back of the neck with the other hand and ground his hips against his ass indecently, not at all caring that they were in a busy bar and were drawing stares, hoots, and shouts.

He liked the attention.

Offline Tally

« Reply #35 on: August 22, 2012, 05:55:51 pm »
It knocked the wind right out of Nathan.  He found his face in the table and his Ari's hands holding him down, Ari's hips rocking against his ass.  Everyone in the room had their eyes on the two of them.

So this is how it's gonna be.  Good.  This was a hell of a lot more exciting than selling rocks.  He tested Ari's hold on him.

"You gonna do me right here?"  Yeah, right.  They wouldn't let him get that far—it wasn't that kind of place—but that didn't mean Ari wouldn't try, and Nathan wanted to get them alone, get Ari somewhere he could pay him back for this.  He'd never be able to show his face in here again.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #36 on: August 22, 2012, 07:06:51 pm »
Ari leaned down, closed his teeth over Nathan's ear sharply. "That's the idea, sugar."

At least, the idea was to see exactly how far they got before they got kicked out, but that was just part of the thrill. Releasing Nathan's arm but still keeping a firm grip on his neck, he slid a hand between the man's legs and stroked him through his pants before he went to work on his fly.

Offline Tally

« Reply #37 on: August 22, 2012, 07:27:56 pm »
Oh shit.  Shit!  Nathan turned his face down into the table so he couldn't see the staring and the pointing.  He was drunk enough to get excited with Ari holding him down, with that hand working on him through his clothes, but not near drunk enough to ignore the crushing embarrassment.

"You're gonna pay for this."  And oh gods, he heard a few heavy footsteps approach, and a deep male voice go "Hey!"  And damnit but that meant someone was about to put a stop to this, but that also meant someone was right there and seeing everything.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #38 on: August 22, 2012, 07:51:44 pm »
"Ya promise?"

Ari managed to get his hand in Nathan's pants and was working his way around the underwear issue when a voice called out and footsteps came pounding, which meant this little public romp would be drawing to a close. Alas. Working fast, he gripped Nathan firmly right as the man approached and made no effort to hide what it was he was doing. He wanted to see Nathan squirm; such a shame that he was hiding his face.

Two seconds later, and he was being pulled bodily off of Nathan by a beefy, swearing bartender. "You two. Out. Now."

Offline Tally

« Reply #39 on: August 22, 2012, 08:23:55 pm »
The heat of embarrassment was enough to eclipse his arousal completely then.  Nathan drew in on himself even more.

"Damn right I do."  It only took a few seconds for the bartender to pull Ari off him, but it felt like an agonizing long time.  As soon as he was up, Nathan yanked his zipper closed and rushed out the door, looking straight down at the floor.  Laughter and catcalls followed him all the way out.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal