Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Please, call me Yuri  (Read 510 times)

Anonymous

Please, call me Yuri
« on: October 17, 2011, 09:57:48 am »
So, here I am!

Stumbled across the link for this site on a three-year-old thread on RPG directory, and thought, hey I've never rp'd a sci- setting before! Sign a sistah up!

So of course all there character ideas I'm getting work better in a fantasy setting. Habit I guess.

So, some things about me. I'm 32, female, married mother of one with a job I don't necessarily hate, but I don't exactly look forward to. I've love to write, have ever since I was little, but rarely have the time to write a whole story, which always frustrated  me. Then one cold winter day I discovered forum RPGs and the rest was history. Now I only have to worry about one tiny part of a story, and let people way more creative than me tell their part of the story. And the result is always, always better than anything I could come up with myself.

So I've been doing the forum rp thing, off and on for about ten years now.  Mostly femslash (or shoujo-ai for the anime fans here) boards, like Shuruden High, Hothcharm, and of course Sapphis Castle.  I love me some femslash obviously, but it's going fun to break into a whole new type of setting and focus here.  As soon as I can get this silly succubus character idea out of my head.  Which reminds me, what kind of races are allowed here? That was the one thing I couldn't find in the various info pages.

And yeah, that's about it . Looking forward to playing with y'all!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: Please, call me Yuri
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2011, 12:21:24 pm »
Yay for joining 8D There is always SotE for those fantasy characters ^__^

We allow any races 8D You can make up anything you want as long as it doesn't break the world <3 And yay for femslash 8D There isn't much of that in the RP world and that makes me sad ):

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2011, 01:56:05 pm »
Okay. So something like a succubus space pirate or a combat android unearthed in some newly discovered portion of Teinar would be cool?

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2011, 02:05:05 pm »
That would be totally cool! xDD All species and races and such are accepted. :3 We're like high fantasy in spaaaaace!

ALSO WELCOME! And totally seconding Rina. Female/female pairings don't get enough love. D8

Anyway! I'm Rhi and it's a pleasure to have ya here! 8D If ya ever wanna play, hit me up!
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2011, 03:55:17 pm »
Welcome! I think you're really, really going to enjoy it here. This place rocks. :3

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2011, 05:34:30 pm »
You know what sucks? Being stuck at work when you start getting character ideas. I'm up to three now, and have to wait till I get home to write them up.  Oh if only work didn't pay for my gaming habit!

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2011, 05:31:00 am »
rofl

Heeeeeeeey! We're co-workers! Nick and Alice will have to run into each other sometime.

Anonymous

« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2011, 05:38:29 am »
I know!  I just sent you a PM about that very issue!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal