Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Off to market (Nicky)  (Read 7683 times)

Anonymous

Re: Off to market (Nicky)
« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2008, 11:58:06 pm »
OOC: I thought that water is a different element, thus he has no control over it.

102379 stood quiet as his master and the mage exchanged glares.
BLASTED MAGE! You're not trying hard enough. He's a fire mage.
Sorry Sir.

This time he tried air. He breathed in deep, sucking the foriegner's air out of his lungs in an attempt to choke him. He would wait until the man passed out then he would be taken back to the military. It was sad but mages were not allowed to run free.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2008, 07:19:18 am »
OOC: He has no control over water itself, but he does have control over very hot substances that can affect water.

Vulcan did choke, but then turned to leave the area. Just because he couldn't breath didn't mean he couldn't move. He suspected there was a limit to a mage's reach. Idiot. I am no mage He glanced between the two men and abruptly lunged for the master with every intention of biting him and drinking some of his blood. He did not really want to kill the man, at least not yet, but if he kept it up, Vulcan might just not be so careful about how much he drank. It had been a long time since he'd drained anything of its lifeforce. He needed to feed if he was going to get anywhere, and he had a few minutes before lack of air would be unbrearable.

Anonymous

« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2008, 05:32:22 pm »
DON'T JUST STAND THERE YOU MAGE, ENHANCE ME!
Yes master.
NOW GET THIS MAN OFF ME!

102379 closed his eyes, his master had sent a lot of anger across the link and it stung. He focused his energy on enhancing his master's combat abilities, making it easier for his master to capture the mage. He also tried freezing the man's blood but it did not seem to work. The man must be a fire mage, nomatter what he said.

It was then that he attemped something he was rarely allowed to do, he negatively enhanced the mage's abilities. Using this ability caused him strain, escpecially with the other magics still running. He sat on the ground, pleading for forgiveness from his master. He must save his master. He saw his master grab hold of the mage's neck.

Anonymous

« Reply #23 on: April 29, 2008, 11:30:22 am »
Vulcan licked the blood from his lips, his eyes now fully red as he stared at the master before him. He was oddly strong and seemingly unafraid. You're bleeding Vulcan pointed out mentally. The blood was taunting him. It'd been a long time since he'd fed from a live host. He'd been getting his blood at the bloodbank for a rather long time now.

Anonymous

« Reply #24 on: April 29, 2008, 09:44:11 pm »
His master was sending emotions across the mind-link: enjoyment. The emotions were mingling with his fear, confusing him. He didn't understand, his master had ordered him to stop the mage but he was not trying to kill the mage himself. 102379 had no idea of what he should do. He was getting very dizzy from stretching his abilities between three uses but if he didn't do something else, the mage would kill his master.

His master noticed his fear, which must have been travelling acorss the mind-link also. He shuddered at several images that his master sent: the punishment of mages that allowed harm to come to the Mordacai.

His master needed him now, if he didn't help he would be punished. 102379 closed his eyes and focused on trying another spell. It barely worked, he was too weak. If he let the mage's lungs go he would breath, if he stopped negtaively enhancing the mage he would kill the master and if he stopped enhancing the master he would be beaten. He needed to create a diversion because the mage could melt any block he put between the two fighters. He let the air in the mage's lungs go then projected blocks of earth at the him. He put his head on the ground and curled up in a ball, focussing only on attacking the mage with as many elements as he could.

Anonymous

« Reply #25 on: April 29, 2008, 10:08:22 pm »
Vulcan eyed the pair of them, drawing a breath almost as if he hadn't missed the air he'd been deprived of. He didn't need it to live, he'd discovered that a while ago (he wasn't even sure he was technically alive), though breathing was definately more comfortable and things worked better.

Dodging the various elements as best he could, the ground benieth them began to quiver. One of the reasons Vulcan had chosen Mars was that it was highly volcanic. It began to grow very hot until finally, magma broke through the ground benieth Vulcan's feet and he started sinking, trying not to be beaten senseless by the things being thrown at him. They were certainly leaving their marks as he couldn't block everything, but they'd heal fast enough in theory.

Anonymous

« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2008, 01:34:31 am »
The ground beneath 102379 started to heat up. The earth he was focusing on fell from the sky and he scrambled away towards his master. He was already using far too much energy to stop any erruption.

Fix this mage. This is your fault.
He nodded, dropping the enhancement he was giving his master. He focused most of his energy on water and air, only leaving a small amount to de-enhance the mage. He hoped he could freeze the heat and blow the heat to cool the earth. His knees were starting to sting as it was.

Anonymous

« Reply #27 on: April 30, 2008, 06:14:49 am »
Vulcan wasn't trying to cause any eruption, he was simply sinking into the ground as it seemed to be the only place he would be safe for the moment. It wasn't like they were going to dive in after him, however, battling with weakened powers and cold, the opening below him was getting rather small and he wasn't sure he was going to clear his hips, let alone his shoulders as he sank.

Anonymous

« Reply #28 on: April 30, 2008, 06:03:14 pm »
102379 stared at the chasm in horror and tried to keep it open. He failed, he had sapped too much strength. He then tried to use a strong gust of wind to blow the man out of the hole, air was always easier to control because it was already fluid and changeable. He kept blowing, crawling closer to the mage. His master strode over and stood over him.

OOC: feel free to concuss Kaenos. is there anything you wnated to happen?

Anonymous

« Reply #29 on: May 02, 2008, 08:12:50 am »
Vulcan was not exactly feeling strong at the moment. It'd been awhile since he'd used any of his more obvious powers and certainly been a long time indeed since he had manipulated volcanic powers so much. He couldn't recall having attempted to sink into the ground before either.

The wind was cooling the magma and he was tired. He stopped fighting it and it scealed around his hips so he looked like he had no legs. They could send whoever they liked, but after a couple minutes of rest, he had every confidence he would escape in some way or another. If the master creature annoyed him any further, Vulcan was about ready to take him out, or at least cause him some damage. Give the poor mage a break. He was fairly certain if he escaped, it would be blamed on the mage and that was hardly fair, but he didn't really want to be captured either. He'd already done his stint as an experiment. They'd killed him several times and he'd scared the droppings out of a morgue worker.

(Not particularly, but feel free to beat the crap out of him if you want to. You can even 'kill' him as long as you don't dismember anything)

Anonymous

« Reply #30 on: May 02, 2008, 06:27:08 pm »
OOC: then do you want to set up a link between the two mages? That could work.

102379 looked at the mage-creature in pity. A mage's place was nothing more than a useful pet, the spirit in this one would would cause it a great deal of pain before it broke.

'Then we will have to break it,' his master said aloud. 'Mage. Use your filthy magic to teach this creature his place.'
102379 obeyed, freezing the water in the other mage's blood. It did not last long however, the magic faltering. Forgive me, master. He tried again but this time nothing came out. A sharp twinge across the mind-link showed his master's displeasure and he looked to the ground.

'Filthy creature, just de-enhance the other. I'll have to do it myself.' The Captain drew a knife from his belt and came up close to the red-eyed mage. 'I've been looking for a second mage. Perhaps the military will allow me to have you.' He plunged the knife into the man's shoulder, twisting it then dragging it down the creature's arm. he removed the knife and wiped the blood on the mage's forehead, cutting the skin slightly as he did. He was planning to drain as much blood from the mage as possible.

102379 closed his eyes and tried not to see the thoughts coming across the mind-link. You will watch this, mage, for if you ever fail me, your fate will be the same. He immediately obeyed his master, allowing the sickly images to flow into him.

'I don't like those eyes though. I may have to remove them,' the Captain moved the knife just below the eyelid and cut down to the bone just below the eye.

Anonymous

« Reply #31 on: May 02, 2008, 10:13:58 pm »
Vulcan was rather defiant and said nothing as he was stabbed, cut and taunted. His right hand was mechanical. The lab rat who had played with his nerves before attatching it had cause more pain than a simple blade could produce. A blade was nothing, however, it required the man to be close by to use it. The fact that he had remained unrestrained aside from his being 'stuck' in the ground was testimate in his opinion to the man's arrogance. Just because he had a pet mage, he thought he was invincible. Glaring at the man, he considered spitting in his face, but after a moment of consideration, he shot a spurt of magma at him instead. This man was toying with forces far beyond his own control. You have no idea what you are getting yourself into Or anyone else for that matter. Draining a creature that feeds on blood of its own blood was foolish at best. When his own bloodstores were low, his blood lust had a good chance of winning him over if he wasn't careful and quick to replenish himself. He didn't like getting to that point because he lacked disgression when he was starving and would feed on anything with blood pumping in its veins.

((Sure, they can link up. Mentally? Or just like they are both in the same boat so they ban together?))

Anonymous

« Reply #32 on: May 02, 2008, 11:50:33 pm »
OOC: mentally, he doesn't have the will to deliberately go against his master

The lava burnt the side of his master's face. He immediately coolled it but did not have the strength to remove it outright.YOU! You were supposed to be de-enhancing him!
Forgive me master.
Hold him down.

102379 didn't move, he had no reserves left to do anything. He would need food at least before he could do anything, and his master knew it.
Then hold him physically.
He crawled over and wrapped his body around the other mage, his head dangerously close to the other's. He could smell the mage's blood, it was making him dizzy again. His master came over, having pulled the rock off his blistered face. It would be easily healed by mages when they got back but for now it would make his master angry. His master stuck the knife into the other mage's back, breaking the skin and hacking at the spine. In his master's mind he could see that he thought both mages were to be punished. His arms got in the way of the knife as his master continued to drag the knife down. 102379, who had no ability to gear pain, bit his lip to stop from crying out. the knife dug deeper into both him and the other mage. it was amazing that none of the other's organs were knicked.

'I will take what punishment my master gives. I will serve my master in life or death,' had was unaware that he had spoken his thoughts aloud.

Anonymous

« Reply #33 on: May 03, 2008, 09:41:04 pm »
"But why?" Vulcan asked the mage holding him down, and breathing in the tantilizing fragrence of his pumping blood. His mouth watered a little and he was about ready to drown the master in lava that was cool enough not to kill outright. He grimaced, taken by surprise when the man started hacking at his spine "What is it you are trying to do? Saw me in half?" He asked in annoyance. Yes it hurt, and if he'd had any normal reaction to pain, he would have been screaming in agony, but there was a stubornness in him that would not yield so easily. This was pain, but it was not even beyond what he had endured when he thought he was fully human.

Hardly realizing he was doing it, magma crawled up his body to shield what was left of his spine. It would definately be interesting to try to get a paralized creature out of solid rock. "ANd to give you fair warning, if you don't want me to eat your mage, you need to move him quickly." He didn't want to eat the mage, he kind of liked the mage, or maybe felt sorry for him was more accurate. After all, he didn't know him yet, but he got the distinct impression if the mage had a choice, he would not be holding him down and letting him be hacked apart.

Anonymous

« Reply #34 on: May 03, 2008, 11:11:21 pm »
102379 was shocked by the other mage's question. He was a mage, an abomination for which he ought to be punished. It was his place to obey his master, just like every other mage. The only reason he was not killed was that he was useful. Without thought, he whispered as much to the other mage, 'You too are an abomination. You too must be punished.'

Do not speak to it.
Forgive me, master.

He felt the molton rock flowing up the man's back and onto his own arms, it was burning his already hacked arms. His facial muscles twitched and he burried his face into the other mage's neck. Slowly, tears began running down his face. He hoped that the other mage was lying about eating him. Even if it was true, he would not move without his master's permission.

You will not move. You will stop this beast from doing more magic.
'Master, please. I have no strength left.'
His master glared down at the two, bloody mages. His master was trying to decide what to do with them. 102379 had proved that he was useless by being unable to stop the mage's magic. The other mage was obviously far more powerful and perhaps even a Necromancer. In his master's mind he could see that he was contemplating killing the pair. He wouldn't do it though, mage's were expensive to find or breed; they were a required evil. Anything his master wanted to do to him was deserved and he would obey.

You will subdue this man. I don't care if you have no strength: use your life strength. I want this man out of this hole and in a telepod now.
Still clinging to the mage, he used his lifeforce to open the hole and try to pull the mage out. He was still sobbing in pain when his master took hold of the man.
If this creature so much as uses one ounce of magic, it will be from your flesh that his punishment comes.
He was not sure what that meant but it scared him enough to try to de-enhance the mage again. All it did was cause his nose to spurt blood all over the creature.

OOC: yes, I am taunting him. :P

Anonymous

« Reply #35 on: May 04, 2008, 06:41:14 am »
Vulcan did not actually want to eat the mage, but there was only so much control he could exact over his lust and having him first buried against his neck and then spurting blood all over, the goldenrod in his eyes once again bled over to red, his mouth quivering as he pulled the mage closer. Maybe for the mage's sake, he wouldn't use magic, but he didn't really need to use magic. His vampiric side was not magical exactly, just hungry and strong if you didn't include the wings.

I wont' take it all Vulcan mentally whispered to the mage. He was in much more pain that he let on, and he knew feeding would ease it as well as aid in the healing process, not to mention he was hungry enough now with the loss of his own blood that he couldn't help but take advantage of the blood in front of him. If the master didn't do something about it, he would have the mage to his mouth and blood flowing in a matter of seconds. He had not yet accidentally hit any arteries that would cause death, though he had once taken a whole bite out of the throat of his vampire friend-- that had not been his fault though. He'd been in desperate need of blood after rigorous experiments being performed on him. He growled softly as he recalled being addicted to heroin. He never touched the stuff, even when he lived in a house with his mother and all her drug dealing/doing friends. He'd been clean his whole life until the lab had decided they needed to know what happened when a vampire became addicted to heroin.

Anonymous

« Reply #36 on: May 05, 2008, 02:14:26 am »
102379 did not move as the blood-sucking mage whispered into his mind. He would obey his master and not let go until he was ordered to. Tried pulling the creature again but it was too heavy for him. He sat there with the mage at his neck. He clung tight, trying not to tyhink about whether he would turn into a blood-sucker too. His master however, seemed intrigued by the idea.

Master, what do you wish me to do?
Do not allow him to escape. I will not touch the filthy beast.
Yes, master.

His master pulled a phone out of his belt and called for help, finally having given up taunting the two mages. It was obviously too dangerous with 102379's magic depleted.
I am to meet the others at the station. You will remain. You will not speak to the creature. You will not move from this spot and you will NOT allow the mage to escape.

Anonymous

« Reply #37 on: May 05, 2008, 07:25:48 am »
Vulcan drank slowly. The last thing he needed for the moment was to become drunk on blood and be unable to defend himself. He was debating if he had the strength for once last escape attempt. He could take the mage with him, though he wasn't sure what that would do to the creature. The master seemed set on blaming everything on the mage and Vulcan didn't like that. His eyes followed the master. If given the opportunity, he would taste his blood again and quite possibly take it all.

He was not a vampire in the traditional dracula sense. He did not easily change people into vampires, he could only recall it happening once, and he had been young and still wasn't sure how it had happened.

He watched, waiting for his opportunity while attempting to keep his selfcontrol intact. He was hungry and he could very easily drain the mage dry, but he didn't want to kill him and he didn't want to risk changing him.

Anonymous

« Reply #38 on: May 06, 2008, 02:46:29 am »
102379 closed his eyes and hugged the man tighter. There was nothing he could do about being drained. He could only sit still and pray the mage would stop. He wished his master would come back soon. He was scared and unused to being lefty on his own. What if he made a mistake or did something wrong? What if the mage tried to escape? He hugged the mage even tighter still. It hurt his burnt arms so he relaxed a bit then rubbed his tears off on the mage's shirt. He did not want to appear weak, he must be strong to obey his master's wishes.

Anonymous

« Reply #39 on: May 06, 2008, 07:53:45 am »
What will he do to you if I escape? Vulcan asked, finally pulling back from his feeding. He considered it a moment What will he do to me if I don't escape? Both valid questions, neither he really expected an answer to, but if the thoughts appeared on the surface of his mind, he could grab hold of them and see for himself.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal