Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Pesky Visitors..... (Open)  (Read 819 times)

Clever-fox

Pesky Visitors..... (Open)
« on: July 22, 2013, 12:15:29 pm »
The shadows on the desk flickered erratically as the flame of the candle melted the waxy white stump it stood upon. This didn't bother Myria much, although she did want a consistent light source when she while was typing a lengthy report for the Director, who wanted a monthly report on the endeavors of the field agents under her command.

Busying herself with the clacking keys of her typewriter, Myria scarcely heard the faint rapping at at her office door. After a few moments of more writing, there again came a rapping at the door, although louder this time than the last. The vulpine officer, dismissing the rapping as another over-eager agent wanting his next assignment, went on writing her report, hoping to finish soon. She didn't want to be caught up in her work, she had a son to look after, and she certainly didn't want to leave him with the babysitter all day.

For a third time, the rapping came at her office door, even louder than the previous two times. This Myria couldn't ignore, and, although very annoyed with the interruption, walked across the room to answer the door, her heavy combat boots making a dull thud on the tile floor.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2013, 01:36:57 pm by Clever-fox »

Brisinger987

Re: Pesky Visitors..... (Open)
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2013, 01:42:20 pm »
THEME SONG FOR VAKAR
Sad Music

"Captain." Vakar stood to attention and saluted in his usual fashion.

"I have something you need to see..." He sat down without invitation, and hesitated a moment. He didn't know what to do. What to say. He had never felt so bad in his life. He remembered everything now. He was... He was shaking!

He was distressed beyond belief. His memory was all flooding back, and now he could remember everything.

"Or rather, say... I-I-I remember it all, it's all overwhelming and I needed someone to talk to... Turns out that person has to be you..."

Clever-fox

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2013, 01:55:24 pm »
"Well, Vakar, I'm not a counselor. My job isn't to listen to your problems. However, I will listen this one time. Next time you disturb me, you won't receive my attention. Now, out with it!" She said sternly. Myria was stressed beyond belief; her report was due in two days, and she wasn't even half way through with it and now she had to listen to an agent's problems!

Sitting back in her office chair, she started typing again, waiting for Vakar to explain why he was disrupting her work.

Brisinger987

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2013, 02:12:21 pm »
"DON'T TELL ME TO RUSH THIS!" Vakar snapped. He was stressed, upset, hurt, unstable. He wasn't in a position to be rushed.

"I had a wife and baby son. They died in childbirth... My friends were killed in the field, my family killed by slavers. I have nothing! And to top it all off, it was MY fault! MINE!" He held his head in his hands, wanting to die.

"I wanted to remember. Now I know why I went to TRIM. I asked them to wipe my memory. I asked them to make me into this. I had nothing so I wanted to become the ultimate killer."

Clever-fox

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2013, 02:21:38 pm »
Myria sighed. Partly out of stress, but also out of pity for the agent.

"Go home, Vakar." Was all she said. She was stressed, and worried; two things that took a toll on her, and she just wanted to get them both over with.

She suddenly thought back about her own childhood. She was born in a seemingly strange place, with a mother and father, and an older brother, all just like her, all with the same vulpine appearance, the same fur, tails and ears. And yet, one day, she just fell down, and wound up in an even stranger place.

Brisinger987

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2013, 12:27:59 am »
"Don't you get it?! I-I-I-I thought TRIM took my memories because they were evil... But I asked them to, I wanted them to... I-I-I volunteered to be what I am... They didn't hurt me...  They... They treated me well..." He wanted so desperately to go back and see what they could do to upgrade him. To make him forget.

Clever-fox

« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2013, 05:48:45 am »
Myria shook her head. Without even thinking about it, she had her revolver out, and set it on the desk. If anything happened, she would shoot Vakar without any remorse.

"Leave, then. Go back to TRIM, have them block your memories again." She said. She was starting to get annoyed and angry, and her tone of voice reflected it. She just wanted to finish this report, and go see her son. If this is going to be regular occurrence, they need to pay me more....

Brisinger987

« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2013, 06:09:40 am »
Vakar thought for a second.

"I suppose the only reason I am here was to resign..." Vakar opened the small pocket on his suit, and a small beep resounded.

"Here's my gift of resignation..." He opened his hand on the table, and the sticky grenade began to beep, rapidly. He turned the armour on the suit.

"Goodbye Myria. You were a good soldier."

Clever-fox

« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2013, 06:25:26 am »
Myria was shocked, but couldn't help but smile. Without any concern for the office, as it would blow up anyway, she shot the windows. A small explosion shatterd the inch thick bulletproof glass, which could withstand a low-power grenade.

Out in the hall, Myria ran out the front door, and then heard the explosion. BOOM! Looking back, she saw the fireball expanding out. Shaking her head, she pulled out her phone, and walked down the street. Myria was going to have to talk to her boss.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2013, 06:33:28 am by Clever-fox »

Brisinger987

« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2013, 06:33:54 am »
Vakar's armour protected him from any major damage, but he was sent through the glass. And 4 walls. The armour hadn't protected him from a break in his ribs, but the nanites would cast that up for him.

He left the building, and went to hijack a shuttle offworld, heading straight for TRIM.

Clever-fox

« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2013, 07:13:23 am »
The Director's limousine pulled up before Myria had even finished her call. The chauffeur opened the door.

"Please, step in, madam." He said, in a very polite manner. She complied, and sat down in front of her boss, The Director.

"Before you even say anything, I know what happened." He said, silencing her. He pulled out a pack of cigars, and offered one to his vulpine passenger.

"No thank you, I don't smoke." She politely declined the offer. She hadn't noticed it earlier, but there were now several small cuts on her face, and a small gash in her arm, all of which were bleeding, but it wasn't anything to be worried about. Looking back, she noticed the tip of her tail was singed, which put a frown on her face, but she quickly got over it.

Suddenly, the limo stopped. The chauffeur opened the door, and first let the lady out, then The Director. They were in front of a Section 5 medical center.

"Don't argue. You need to get patched up"

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal