Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: The Natural Disaster is a little less dead on mars [Sarane]  (Read 2541 times)

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #40 on: December 21, 2007, 09:20:43 pm »
Vulcan greedily sucked at the iv, trying to coax it to give up it's hordes more quickly. A bit Vulcan replied, draining the bag. He could feel the blood starting to spread through is body. It was amazing how rapidly his appearance changed from death's door to his normal somewhat scrawny look. "Yes George" Vulcan said to the man's back as he left. He wasn't feeling much inclined to moving at the current moment, but soon enough, he'd be up and about. How about you go find something to eat hmm? Vulcan suggested, concerned the small girl might starve or something.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Anonymous »

Anonymous

« Reply #41 on: December 26, 2007, 04:16:07 pm »
Sarane nodded " Don't worry I'm fin.." she didn't get t finish her sentence as her eyes closed and she sank to the ground only to be caught by a pair of hands. Light blonde hair and cerulean orbs smiled up at the bedridden vampire " So Vullly I see the old man patched you up huh?" Jasper glanced at the vials of blood " I'll see if I can get Hororo to bring you some more blood just try not to empty our stocks okay, oh and don't worry about this little ankle-biter here we'll make sure to get some food in her before she starves" the young assitant said standing up with the out cold girl in his arms and walking out the door.

OOC: I forgot to add this when I made George and Jasper, Hororo is a gray wolf.

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #42 on: December 26, 2007, 09:54:08 pm »
"Thanks Jaspy" Vulcan said, retaliating with a goofy nickname of his own, his tone flat. "Be kind to her, she's been through alot." He requested as he settled back against the surface and attempted ot speed some of the healing processes, but there wasn't much he could do currently, though he felt less like he was going to pass out.

Anonymous

« Reply #43 on: January 03, 2008, 02:20:01 pm »
Ruby eyes slowly opened and blinked the blurriness out of them Sarane relizedshe was on a couch "So you're awake" a voice said and she turned around to see Jasper walking up to her with a tray of food " I don't know what you like so I hope this is okay" the young man said with a smile and laid the tray which contained a bowl of rice , soup , bread , seafood and strawberry shortcakdown on the nearby coffee table .  " It's delicious" the girl said through a mouthful of food, " Why thank you Sarane-chan, now I have to see if I can get Mr. Sunshine to eat someof this" Jasper said with the same smile. Sarane turned towards him as she began walking away " Is Vulcan okay?" she asked and Jasper turned around with a glint of  something in his eyes and  walked back to the girl and bent down next to the sofa " Sarane-chan you know what Vully really likes to be called" ameythst orbs blinked "No" she answered as the 19yr whispered something in her ear. Just then George walked into the room holding a package wrapped in plastic and handed it to the girl " Here little miss that old thing yer wearing is all bloody and dirty so here's a new outfit for ya" Sarane took it  said a quick thanks to the old man and went into the bathroom to changed.  Her new dress was yellow with buttons decorating it and a creamed colored frill at the end. She came back into the living room and Jasper got up from his sitting position “ Would you like to bring Baka-san his food?â€? the question was answered with a nod as she took the tray and quickly walked to the vamp’s room. Opening the door she smiled “ Hi Vulcan- wan wan I brought you some foodâ€? she said.

Note: Wan-Wan= Bow wow
Sarane's new dress
http://http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/9833/sola27smalljg4.jpg

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #44 on: January 03, 2008, 04:37:08 pm »
Vulcan had finally fallen asleep in the time she'd woken up. As she entered, he opened his eyes, but at the greeting, his eyelids dropped to annoyed slits. "I take it you've been talking to Jasper" He stated as he sat up and gingerly stretched. He felt better though he was still rather weak. He hoped to avoid getting into another fight before he regained full strength. The last thing he needed was to get beaten by a human. George and Jasper would never let him live it down. "What do they have there this time?" Vulcan asked, lifting his nose and taking a light sniff to try to detect anything there that shouldn't be. He doubted he'd be poisoned, but then again, there was no telling how far Jasper might take some of his practical jokes. "Are you well?" He asked motioning her closer.

Anonymous

« Reply #45 on: January 15, 2008, 04:19:30 pm »
The smile slightly dropped from the girl's face "he said you liked being called that" she then heard his question " Yes I'm fine George gave me a new dress and Jasper made me a yummy lunch" Sarane said her smile returning. " Do you feel okay?" she redirected his question sitting down in a nearby chair "Vulcan what do you plan to do after you're better?" she asked swinging her legs against the chair's.

OOC: Sry really crappy post :(

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #46 on: January 15, 2008, 09:03:15 pm »
"The only name I like is Vulcan. Jasper likes to try to give me petnames, but most of them are just insults in various other languages" He explained calmly. "You look very nice in the new dress" He complimented as best he could. He'd never been good at frivilous compliments. "And I'm glad to see George and Jasper have some sense to take care of you." He stretched carefully. "I'm fine and will be perfect soon enough as long as I don't get into any fights." He was still trying to investigate his food, but was also paying attention to her. "Once I'm well..." He pondered a moment, prodding suspicious looking lumps to ensure they were not pills in desguise. "I suppose I'll do the same thing I always do." He shrugged "Survive." He paused a moment before continuing "Though that could change. Maybe I'll finally find a reason and a place to settle." Or at least someone to wander with him. He had no reason to stay anywhere for any length of time. He was often not welcome in cities as he was a Vampire and fed on blood, preferably of humans, or humanoids. Plus, with idiots on the hunt for people with abilities, he had many reasons to keep out of sight. "What about you? What do you want to do?"

(*bounces happily* A post a post a post! I got a post! *dances and hugs the non-crappy post* I miss you when you go away)

Anonymous

« Reply #47 on: January 21, 2008, 04:49:11 pm »
" I don't know , maybe I can be you're traveling partner if you want" the girl said actually if he said no then she would proably stay here but she wanted to stay with him. There was something so lonely and distant about him sometimes likehe was trying to hide something painful. She opened her mouthto say something but quickly decided against it.

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #48 on: January 21, 2008, 09:29:29 pm »
Vulcan nodded "I was thinking something along those lines. I have no reason to stay anywhere in particular, and I enjoy your company. George and Jasper are decent enough, but I wouldn't be comfortable leaving you with them in any case." He could only imagine the things Jasper would try to teach his poor innocent friend. He was a lonely person and there was quite a bit of deep pain he attempted to hide from anyone and everyone else, often times even himself. "Do you think you could put up with me for any length of time? You've seen the sort of trouble I get myself into. Could be quite dangerous, and while I will do everything I can to keep you safe, there are things that even I cannot control." Once upon a time, he used to be able to control just about anything, but the warlock he'd been linked with had left him long ago and either died, or just completely abandoned not only him, but his best friend's sister as well. They'd been married, and while Vulcan had been set against it, mostly because he thought of her as a sister and the very idea of sharing a mind with the man having intimate relations with her was absolutely repulsive to him.

"What do you think? Think we can partner up, travel the galaxy? Or do you have another suggestion? I have no real plan, I'm willing to listen to anything you have to say."

Anonymous

« Reply #49 on: February 05, 2008, 02:01:09 pm »
" That sounds like fun" the girl replied maybe someday he would lose that lonely look in his eyes. "We'll come back to visit here right..err why are you poking you food like tha don't you like it" a hand patted the girl on her head as she finished her sentence "Ahh don't worry about Sarane-chan, the bIGH woofwoof here thinks I'm trying to poison him" Jasper said with a smile then looked up at the bedridden vampire "How can you think that Vully!? why would I try to poison you don't tell me your're still upset about that 'Incident' a few years ago I didn't know you would have that kinda reaction honest" the blonde said with mock hurt.

---------------------------------
Sry  I haven't posted in a while ( Arrg I hate homework and projects!!! :evil: )

You can make up what ever you want the incident to be :D

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #50 on: February 05, 2008, 09:10:34 pm »
"I swing through here periodically, usually not planned, but if you'd like to and we aren't in some bigger trouble than usual, I don't see why we couldn't visit once in a while....short visits anyway. There is only so much of Jasper I can take at a time. " He looked up as Jasper enter, muttering something along the lines of "speak of the devil" before replying to Jasper. "I never know what you're upto" Vulcan stated "And because you don't know what I might have reactions to, I continue to examine the food you give me before I eat it. You play too many practical jokes on me to warrent being trusted." He lifted the fork. "Here, you take a bite." Chances were, if Jasper would eat it, there wasn't anything too weird in there. "And you should know by now my body doesn't react the same way yours does so I would appriciate it if you wouldn't spike my food or drinks." He was calm and factual, but there was almost a playfullness in his eyes as he glanced at Sarane. He'd never let Jasper see it, but Sarane was on her way to being trusted.

(*glomps* I missed you)

Anonymous

« Reply #51 on: February 06, 2008, 01:44:26 pm »
Jasper sweat-dropped "Umm..err. well..ya se.." the blonde was stopped by a forkful of the suspcious food being forced into his mouth. Jasper turned blue and ran from the room the sound of the bathroom door slammig shut and of vomitig could be heard. "That assitant of mine he's a hard-worker but he acts like a child" George said holding the eating utensil shaking his head. "That-That was mean!!!" Jasper wailed leaning on the doorframe one arm wrapped around his stomach.

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #52 on: February 06, 2008, 08:57:31 pm »
Vulcan's eyes burned red, which was not a good thing. It usually meant the vampire side of him was taking over, whether due to blood lust, or anger. His fangs elongated. "Jasper you--" He launched into a string of insults and curses in about a dozen languages. He had been around long enough to pick up the majority of the earth languages, and even a couple of the more recent space ones. "You know what throwing up does to me." He'd rather be stabbed than endure prolonged vomiting. In his early years, he'd sustained severe abdominal wounds and the scar tissue left behind made vomiting severely painful. He was afraid he'd rip open the repairs on his stomach every time, though he had yet to manage such a feat. He never did understand why his vampire powers couldn't just heal over them, unless it was because they were inflicted just before he had discovered/manifested them.

"George, I appriciate what you do for me. You've never done me wrong, but your assistant has porridge for brains and I'd appriciate it if his help was kept to a minimum." Vulcan stated, trying to calm his anger, but he was just about ready to launch himself at Jasper's throat. They went through this every time, though Jasper never seemed to remember.

"Short visits Sarane. Short." He was hungry, but he was now willing to simply wait. It was no wonder he was such a skinny thing most of the time. It seemed he never ate and when he did, he had to do so much running and fighting it was all used up and then some.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal