Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: The Natural Disaster is a little less dead on mars [Sarane]  (Read 2543 times)

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2007, 07:09:09 am »
((that's fine. Vulcan never knew what happened to his mother anyway, he always assumed she died of a drug overdose somewhere))

Now if this creature had killed his sister, he might have been upset, but he'd seen who killed his sister, and Vulcan had hunted him down and killed him just as his sister had been killed. It had been the first time he'd taken a human life. It had been back before he knew he was a vampire. He'd been in his teens....

Vulcan's knees gave out from under him as the injection made them unwilling to support his weight. "Ah, so you put my mother out of her misury...only I doubt it." His gaze hardened, his fangs lenthening slightly, not because of bloodlust, but because he wanted to rip this creature's throat out. "My mother never would have begged for the lives of her children, she was probably so strung out at the time that she didn't even remember she had children. You add that little embelishment all on your own?"
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Anonymous »

Anonymous

« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2007, 04:34:55 pm »
The creature grinned again " You don't know that for a fact now do you, made up or not she did scream and that's all I cared about you haven't had enugh time to recover from your previus wounds have you so this should be over quickly" Gumo said a long buster sword  like weapon appearing out of thin air "Now let's have some fun that injection in you will take complete hold in a second so the only thing you have to do is scream while I cut you into teeny little pieces" the hidieous monster said and charged at the vamp swinging at his  torso a long bloody gash appeared.

Sarane moaned and regained conciousness from her blurry vision she could see Vulcan on the ground his body apparently useless and the horrbile Gumo swinging a giant sword making a huge gash appear. Why? what did the universe have a problem with her having friends. "No please don't kill him" she whispered.

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2007, 10:10:27 pm »
I wont' stay dead. Vulcan reached out to her mind If he chops me up, simply find the pieces and put me back together. Not so hard for someone as smart as you. Do you know how to Kill this thing? Can it be killed. Vulcan was not one to express pain as normal people might. He'd been killed so many times already that it was more annoying than anything, despite the pain he endured during the process. If he could avoid it, he didn't want to die, and honestly, he'd never been completely dismembered before, so theoretically, it could kill him and cause him to stay dead.

Anonymous

« Reply #23 on: December 06, 2007, 03:49:45 pm »
The girl got to her feet but was still a little shaky. " I don't know he's very old I don't know" she mind spoke she felt totally helpless why was she so useless. She winced as the blade cut through Vulcan' s flesh again. She clenched her small fists and ran tackling the creature "STop IT!!" she yelled landing oon the creature's back and tried to stop it form harming the vamp by biting it's shoulder and yelped when green like gas exploded from it but ignored it she knew Gumo's blood was poisonous she didn't care if she could help Vulcan she didn't care if she died. "ARGH Crazy brat get off of me!!" Gumo cried desperatly trying to shake the Dhampir girl off.

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #24 on: December 06, 2007, 09:38:48 pm »
A terrible rumbling sprang from the mountain before molten lava poured up around and over Gumo's feet. Vulcan might have been paralized, but he still had his powers, even if he didn't have the warlock powers anymore. Sarane, flee if you have a chance, go into the city, to the bloodbank and let them know I sent you. They'll know what to do. Do you know how to make this stuff wear off? He wanted to protect her.

Anonymous

« Reply #25 on: December 08, 2007, 01:08:23 pm »
Sarane nodded and quickly jumped off the creatures back and began to run extremely fast down the cliff she was quite good at running down steep places. “I’ll be right backâ€?  she mind spoke to Vulcan when she was far from the cliff. As she busted into town she was sure that she drew several strange looks. “Blood Bank , Blood Bank ahaâ€? she said to herself and slammed open the door a middle aged man and his young assistant looked at her. “For the love of St.Patrick lass what are doing?â€? the older man whose name “Georgeâ€? was embroidered on his shirt exclaimed looking at the red faced young girl who was panting hard from running through his glasses. “Helpâ€? Sarane said “My friend is in trouble and he told me to come to youâ€?. George sighed and the younger man looked at him with crystal blue eyes he appeared about 19 with a slight accent and white blonde hair   “Think that’s him old man?â€? he asked said man nodded “ Aye Matthias I doâ€? then he turned to the girl “What’s your name lass?â€? he asked. “Sarane please hurry he’s fighting against a creature with a sytch and is already hurt and paralyzed and..â€? Sarane was cut off by the old man’s hand “Whoa Whoa slow down little missy we got just the thing Matthiasâ€? he called over his shoulder. “Right bossâ€? the young man replied and hurried out of the room. Minutes later they were all in a beat up green truck heading for the cliff both men had canisters of bright green liquid and a navy blue bag with supplies in them. “This the spotâ€? Matthias asked stopping the car just below the top of the cliff. “Yesâ€? Sarane answered worry evident in her voice. “Now you stay here alright little mate?â€? the blue eyed young man said getting out with George. They arrived just in time to see Gumo gave Vulcan another slash on his chest throwing the canisters the glass and liquid exploded onto him. “What the hell?â€? Gumo asked but screamed in agony as he busted into flames and minutes later was nothing but a pile of black .ashes  â€œMatt tend to the lad while I take care of thisâ€? the blue eyed youth walked over and knelt on his heels in front of Vulcan with a friendly smile on his face while George set the ashes on fire “ Ya sure know how to get yourself into fixes mateâ€? he said to the vamp then observed the wounds and gave a low whistle “He cut you up good didn’t he, well that little ankle-biter told us you got yourself paralyzed huh? Well drink this up and you’ll be able to move again though I’m not sure I would want to with the pain your gonna be in , she also told us you got some lead in ya, you know Vully you can be a real idiot sometimesâ€? the blonde-haired boy said with the same smile on his face as he tipped the bottle of antidote into the older vampire’s mouth. Just than Sarane came galloping towards them and threw her arms around the still immobile vampire “Vulcan you’re alive I was scared you were dead, I ran as fast as I could but I was afraid that I was going to be too lateâ€? the chrome haired girl cried.

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #26 on: December 08, 2007, 09:35:44 pm »
Vulcan He corrected as he always did when people attempted to call him by nicknames. He lay there, conscious under the inflicted pain, but unable to fight back aside from what he could spring from the ground, but apparently to no avail until finally George showed up. About bloody time Vulcan quipped mentally at him with less eloquence than he normally spoke. He'd been fairly well shredded to ribbons by the creature. I don't suppose you thought to bring a couple pints with you? He asked George, taken by surprise when Sarane pounced him. Finally his lips and tongue were working again. "I didn't expect you to come back, infact, I told you to flee...which usually means going away from danger" He stated quite calmly, though his eyes would hardly stay open due to the blood loss. And yes, I do have proverbial lead in me, though I'm not sure of it's exact composition. It's metal of some sort, not silver. He gulped down the rest of the antidote. He was cold, he was weak, but he was not dismembered and he was alive for the time being. "But considering you threw off my orders, you did a pretty good job and I probably owe you my life yet again." He attempted to lift an arm, but found it wasn't mobile yet, or he was too weak to do so. "I'd hold you if I could, but unfortunately, I can't at this moment. I appologize." George, can you take me back to the bank? You know how I feel about the sun, and I am in dire need of sustanance. Plus, he wasn't entirely sure if the sun would fry him with his strength so low or not, but in any case, sun would not be a pleasant addition to the situation.

Anonymous

« Reply #27 on: December 09, 2007, 09:40:08 am »
“Aww you’re no fun Vully� Matthias replied with fake hurt as he put the empty bottle back in his bag. George came over and carefully hefted the barely conscious vampire to his feet finally noticing the metal appendage “Honestly lad what have you been getting yourself into and no I didn‘t you‘ll have to wait till we get back to the bank � the old man said helping Vulcan walk , though it was more like dragging, towards the parked truck with Matthias carrying the supplies and Sarane quickly trotting behind. Quickly seating him in the back seat with the girl. George and Matthias started the car and began the trip across the deserted wasteland towards town. Ruby eyes looked at the older vamp quietly wrapping blankets around his bleeding form. He had started shaking and beads if of perspiration appeared on his forehead. “ You don’t owe me anything Vulcan it’s my fault all this happened anyway� she mind spoke soflty to him.

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #28 on: December 09, 2007, 04:04:50 pm »
Vulcan snugged the blanket closer around him. "It's what friends do, help each other. I like you, and what happens to me is never your fault. I chose to stay, I chose to get involved, I chose not to run away. So what happens to me, is caused by nothing more than my own choices." Vulcan pointed out. "Do you blokes have any water?" Vulcan asked. He was getting dehydrated, partially due to bloodloss, partially due to sweating and partially due to his power use, but it all came together to make him parched and less than comfortable. "Ah, and the arm. Got bitten off by some sludge monster, got picked up and put in a lab, and had it replaced before I made my grand escape with my little accomplice here."

Anonymous

« Reply #29 on: December 09, 2007, 05:01:09 pm »
Sarane reached inside the bag she was carrying and took out a water bottle she wasn't sure if Vulcan would be able to hold it with his body shaking so much, so she carefully poured the clear liquid into his mouth. " I know but it still feels like it" she mind replied. The old man in the front seat was shaking his head while the young man just smiled. " I don't know why you thik it's necessary to fight every living creature you see Vulcan, but I suppose rescueing this brave young lass here I suppose you're not completly hopeless" George said his eyes not leaving the road. " Or did you have another reason for rescueing her mate?" Matthias began with a mischeivious  glint in his sapphire orbs  "I bet in a few years she could be pretty.. OW Why'd ya hit me for!?" the blonde youth yelped as the old man bonked him on the head with a heavy book that he kept in the car " Shut it you moron, no need to corrupt the girl!" the old man said sternly, "I was just sayin'" Matthias said huffly his crossing his arms. Sarane blinked oblivious "Pretty what? what'd he mean" she asked, "Never mind him dear you're far too young" the elder replied.

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #30 on: December 10, 2007, 07:04:40 am »
"They find the need to fight me, I just find the need to defend myself" Vulcan stated, though his voice was a little on the weak side. Don't make her feel awkward. You may mean no harm, but this is the first time she's been in a real world of anysort. If you scare her, she may flee, and then she may not stand a chance. Vulcan mind spoke to them. "Sarane, you cannot control how you feel, but know that it is not your fault, and eventually, you may stop feeling it." Vulcan said, flinching. "George...we need to get back to the blood bank." He stated, his body going tense. He'd warded off the blood lust so far, but after three major injuries with no feeding, he was concerned he would not be able to ward it off much longer, and he now had three sources sitting in a metal case on wheels, none of which he wanted to harm. Why had George not thought to bring blood for him? It was the primary reason they had met in the first place. Vulcan needing blood. For once, he was glad to be old. When he'd been a younger vampire, he would have lost control and fed on Sarane while in the pod if not while in the lab. Granted, he might not have killed her, but he would have bitten her in all likely hood.

Anonymous

« Reply #31 on: December 10, 2007, 02:28:44 pm »
“Ay lad I know, wouldn’t want a repeat of last timeâ€? the old man replied finally driving into to town . “Seriously she’s never been anywhere were the hell was she living in  a black hole?â€? the blonde asked looking over from the passenger seat. “Space actually but I’ve seen many black holes thoughâ€? the girl said as George pulled into the Blood Bank’s driveway and into the garage. “Alright mate up ya go before you bleed outâ€? the chipper young man said with the vampire’s arm around his neck he pratically dragged him into one of the building’s spare rooms it was painted a dark color and the blinds were pulled down perfect for a nearly unconscious and bleeding vampire. “Sarane-chan look in that cabinet over there and bring me those two mason jars pleaseâ€? Matthias asked laying Vulcan on the bed. Sarane scampered over and brought over said two items dark thick blood swirled around inside. “Is this..â€? she began but was stopped when the youth shook it’s head “It’s cow’s blood little mateâ€? he replied taking the jars and setting them on the bedstand next to the bed. “Oi Baka-San You think you can manage on your own or do you need help?â€? he asked.

Note: -Chan is a Japanese suffix used to describe someone younger then you .
Oi is a term for saying “hey�

Baka translates to idiot
San is a formal suffix for someone who is older than you or for addressing a Mr. Or Mrs.

( So basically Baka-san translates into Mr. Idiot  8) )

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #32 on: December 10, 2007, 05:08:52 pm »
(that's really funny since when I first saw them, I thought they were Irish or Scottish, and now they're speaking Japanese :-))

"I can do it" Vulcan said, taking the blood. It took more cow's blood to satiate the lust than it would human, but he didn't like feeding off humans. He'd had too many human friends to be comfortable with it, though feeding and draining were certainly two different things. "Is this at least fresh?" He asked, recalling the time they had given him blood that had been sitting around for far too long and he'd vomited and quite nearly bitten both their heads off figuratively, and if they hadn't appeased him with pints of humanoid blood, they might have had their heads bitten off literally as well.

"And why am I baka-san now? You said I'd done well rescuing my young friend" He pointed out as he opened the jar and took a sniff. If it hadn't been for the previous bad blood experience, he would have taken the entire thing in one starved gulp, which wouldn't be good either. Cow blood always smelled 'bad' compared to human, and his senses were failing under his bloodloss. Normally he wouldn't have to ask if something was fresh. His vampire senses would tell him nearly instantly.

Anonymous

« Reply #33 on: December 10, 2007, 05:29:34 pm »
Matthias smiled and waved a finger " No that was the old man that said that , so your baka-san" the blonde replied and began laughing "Sorry no humanoid blood todat maybe later" he added and walked out of the room.  Sarane turned towards Vulcan " I like them but Matt is weird" she said " He's been hurt so many times I wonder if.." she thought and decided to ask  " Vulcan do you regret saving me I mean if you knew all this stuff would happen would you've still taken me with you ? and tell the entire  truth and don't try to spare my feelings okay" she asked wondering what he would say. Of course if he said he did then she would leave she didn't want to cause any trouble for anymore people and didn't want to be a burden.

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #34 on: December 10, 2007, 08:23:24 pm »
"Ah, I see" Vulcan said to Matthias "But you didn't answer my question" He pointed out, now eyeing the blood quite suspiciously "George! Will you come see he's not attempting to kill us all with old blood?" He requested, his voice growing a little urgent now. He needed blood, but once he put even spoiled blood to his lips, his lust would be released.

"Little one, I have no regrets about bringing you with me. I would do it over again. I would even have my other hand replaced if it came down to that." Vulcan stated, hoping she would understand just how serious he was when he said that. After all, she had been there when they'd replaced his hand, and when he'd started trying to use the darn thing. "Life throws many things at us and we can't do a thing but roll and attempt to adjust. A little pain is a small price to pay for a friend. I haven't had one in a good long while" George and Matt were friends, but more in a business sense rather than actual casual friends. They didn't make a habbit of simply hanging out with each other for the sake of a good time. Vulcan usually needed blood, and lent his services when requested. Plus, he didn't raid their stores of blood.

Anonymous

« Reply #35 on: December 11, 2007, 06:03:32 pm »
The old man walked into the room “ Well you must be feeling better if you’re complaining alreadyâ€? he said then looked at the jars of cow’s blood “ Don’t worry lad Matt might be dimwitted some times but he knows better than to give someone old bloodâ€? George added “Yeah Baka-san how could you? I thought we were friendsâ€? the blonde said poking his head around the door faking hurt. “ You front counter, nowâ€? the elder ordered and the young assistant went scampering off to help costumers. “But let me see what I haveâ€? George said and left but came back a few minutes later with 2 more jars but this time the blood was a lighter color “ Found some in way back, now the little lass doesn’t need any does she?â€? he asked but Sarane shook her head. “ No Mr. George  I eat normal foodâ€? she replied “ Alrighty then lets see if we can’t stitch you up hereâ€? the old man said tieing the vamp’s wrists to the headboard for safety purposes and then walking into the ajoined bathroom and coming out with a medical kit , a bowl, cloths , alcohol and tweezers.  â€œSarane that bowl has cold water in it I need you to wipe the sweat away while I do thisâ€? the girl nodded as the man took a small flashlight and shined it into one of the wounds “ Well I can see the bullet but it pretty far in there going to have to dig for it, here bite on this can’t have any screaming spooking the customersâ€? George said handing the vampire a piece of leather. And then while holding the flashing in his mouth he quickly poured alcohol onto the wounds and began digging with the tweezers until finally it came out. Sarane gently wiped Vulcan’s brow with the cool damp cloth she could tell he was in deep agony. By the way his limbs were struggling against the bonds desperately trying to escape the pain she had to do something to calm him or he might hurt himself worse. “I knowâ€? she whispered silently and began to gently enter his mind “Shizuka ni otozuzeru  iro  naki sakai subete no toki wo tome nemuri ni tsukuâ€? she mind-sang gently hoping it would calm him. As the old man began stitching the gashes.

Note: the song is called “Eruruu’s Lullaby�

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #36 on: December 11, 2007, 08:53:04 pm »
(pst, so you know, saying what my character is doing or feeling is powerplaying. If you roleplay other places, doing that might get you eaten)

Vulcan opened his mouth to protest, but didn't get much chance to say anything or even to drink his blood before he was tied up, doused in alcohol and having tweezers rooted around inside him. He didn't scream, he didn't flail, though the color drained out of his face and cold sweat poured off of him in buckets as he started to shiver.

Stubornly, he locked his eyes on the jars that had been brought out to him and placed so teasingly just where he couldn't have them. Perhaps they would remember he was half starving once they were done poking prodding and torturing him. His fangs punctured the thick leather and narrowly missed his tongue.

The golden color of his irises were slowly being taken over by the red. Sarane....I need blood. He said warningly. His reserves were being taxed too far. He looked thin and weak, desperately needing nutrients. Later, he'd have to eat real food as well, but for now, he needed blood. "You realize, George" Vulcan said through the leather "Once I get enough blood in me, my body could probably heal most of those gashes on its own." He clenched his eyes closed "Stop. I need the blood." He said, his tone making it clear he was not open for discussion.

Anonymous

« Reply #37 on: December 12, 2007, 01:46:53 pm »
O I'm sry :oops:

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #38 on: December 13, 2007, 07:08:43 am »
oh don't worry about it, I'm not mad or anything. It's just a good thing to know about if you're role playing (there are rules about it on just about every site I've ever read) So now you know, no harm done. *hugs*

Anonymous

« Reply #39 on: December 21, 2007, 09:40:11 am »
Sarane took one of the jars from the bedside table and unscrewed the lid pouring the contents into an IV bag and placing it near the older vamp’s fangs. While gently wiping the sweat with a damp cloth using her free hand. George finally finished wrapping the bandages around the battered form “ Alright lad just take it easy for a while and for mercy’s sake don’t try to get up and move� the old man said and exited the room. Leaving the two alone. “ Do you feel any better?� the chrome haired girl asked.

----------------

I tried to be normal once , I didn't like it very much

Merry Christmas

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal