Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Catboy and Lizardman (Amori!)  (Read 1611 times)

Anonymous

Re: Catboy and Lizardman (Amori!)
« Reply #40 on: February 15, 2009, 01:11:55 pm »
"Don't worry about it," he said calmly after reconnecting his jaw. "It doesn't hurt... like cracking your knuckles, you know. Something like that." He smiled at Adel. "You'll get used to the mind-speech thing, too. It won't pick up anyone but me, so it's safe to assume any thoughts you hear that aren't yours are mine." He sympathized with the kid; this was almost definitely the first time he had to deal with any of this.

Malachi couldn't keep from laughing at Adel's attempts to open his mouth as wide as he had. "Don't hurt yourself, Adel. You're too cute..." Mal took and swallowed another bite of meat. "You don't need a mouth that opens wide. You don't have to eat as much as I do... unless you're not telling me something." He leaned over to ruffle Adel's hair, grinning affably. "I'd hate to find out I wasn't feeding you enough."

The dragon-centaur finished his food and stretched a little, shaking off his morning lethargy. He had a big day ahead of him, and he didn't want to spend it half dead. "You don't drink coffee or anything, do you? My house is kind of... poorly furnished, as far as that goes... but we could go get coffee if you want some. Or milk, or whatever." He picked up his plate and put it in the sink, running hot water over it to prevent undue nastiness when he had to do dishes later.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

« Reply #41 on: February 26, 2009, 07:02:09 pm »
"Ohh.." He never cracked his knuckles much so he wasn't sure about that either. Usually they cracked themselves but since it didn't hurt he pretty much understood what Malachi was saying. Adel was pretty sure though that if he tried to crack his jaw like that...it would hurt a lot and not just feel weird like it had when he had attempted to do it at first. "Ah...so..you can hear what I'm thinking then?" Well that sort of meant he had no privacy anymore right? It would also be odd.

When Mal laughed at his attempts, he tilted his head to the side a little. "I won't." he said, having given up on trying anyway. His cheeks went a little red at the cut comment and he smiled a little, even more though when his hair was ruffled. It made him want to start purring but he kept himself from doing that at the moment, thinking that it would sound weird to Mal. He thought he sounded weird when doing it so that was another good reason not to. "Ah..I don't eat a lot."

Adel finished his eggs off shortly after that when there was silence again. He looked at Mal again when he spoke though. "I drink milk~!" he said happily. That really sounded good at the moment too. Cookies sounded even better with it. Actually..any sort of sweet did. 'Hmm yummy...I want sweets now...'

Anonymous

« Reply #42 on: March 09, 2009, 03:42:33 pm »
The lizard-being nodded rather lazily at Adel's question. "I can. It's an interesting system. I can hear all of your thoughts, but you can only hear mine when I want you to." He shrugged. "I guess it's another one of those master-servant things. I mean, you wouldn't need to hear my thoughts. Don't worry about the privacy thing so much, though. I'm only listening to make sure you're okay. Besides, there is very little you could think that would make me visibly embarrassed," he reassured, a pleasant smile on his draconian features.

Adel's reactions kept getting cuter and cuter. Mal would have forgiven him for purring, as he did that sometimes as well. "Okay. I've gotten rusty at keeping, er, humanoids," he confided. "You'll have to help me along somewhat."

Malachi was glad to hear he had correctly judged Adel's diet; little things like that always made him happy. He didn't eat sweets himself, though. Adel really seemed to like them, so Malachi guessed he would have to keep some around at all times. "I don't think I have any here, just now... we can go and get some, though. You can just pick out what you like... so long as it's not all junk food." He grinned at Adel again. "We don't want you to be unhealthy, either."

Anonymous

« Reply #43 on: March 11, 2009, 08:39:30 pm »
Adel was just about to ask if he could hear Mal's thoughts but went quiet when the question was answered before he got a chance to ask it. "Ohhh..." The master and servant part sounded a bit odd and would no doubt take a little bit to get used to hearing. Of course his image of master and servant was slightly different than how this seemed to be. His image was not really as nice as what was actually happening at the moment. He wasn't complaining though! There was absolutely nothing wrong with this version of master and servant. Actually he much rather preferred this version. Who wouldn't?

"Okay. I will." Adel said. He wouldn't really mind doing that. He'd get to choose things too and not just be told what to have. At least that is what is sounded like anyway. For a second he looked a little confused when Mal talked about getting something. Then he remembered that the lizard could hear his thoughts. "Oh! Okay. It won't be all junk food. Promise." Adel said, smiling innocently. Just mostly sweets probably."I understand." he said, smiling still.

Anonymous

« Reply #44 on: April 19, 2009, 04:46:10 pm »
“I’ll be nice to you, okay?” Malachi said softly, smiling at Adel. “I know what goes on in the fortress. You know... they don’t treat you very well at all.” He wrinkled his nose. “Not like humanoids and sentient things should be treated.” He went over to rest his head against Adel’s shoulder. “Tell me when you want to leave, and we will. I’m gonna go see what I have for you already...” He stood up again and walked back into the hallway and toward the room where Adel would be staying.

The room was rather dusty. The window hadn’t been opened in a while. Luckily, the bed looked about Adel-sized. He had stacked some of his smaller shirts and skirt-things on it. He wasn’t sure Adel would be interested in the skirts now that he’d seen him, but it wouldn’t hurt him to have options. He would need pants and underthings, though... Mal filed that away in his mind for their shopping trip. Maybe they’d find some with tail-holes in already.

Anonymous

« Reply #45 on: April 30, 2009, 07:41:16 pm »
Adel blinked and glanced up at Malachi, tilting his head a little. He smiled a bit, his ears twitching slightly when Mal rested his head on his shoulder. "I'll be nice too." He couldn't guarantee that he wouldn't be a little picky though. He couldn't really help that part. It just happened. "Okay. Take your time." He was ready to go any time but since Mal wanted to check things out he'd give him time to do that.

When Mal walked away, Adel glanced around a little. He was done eating and now his curiosity was starting to kick in a little. He wanted to know what the other rooms looked like since he had really only been in his room and where he was now. Well he had seen the kitchen too but hadn't really been in it. Well that was where he'd start then. Adel picked up his plate and took it to the kitchen, placing it in the sink before glancing around a little. Pretty much just like any kitchen just a bit bigger which was understandable.

He looked in the various cabinets and things that he could reach just to see what was where so that if he needed to get anything. Once he was done with that though he left the kitchen and tried to think of where to look next. 'Hmmm...let's see...' With a small shrug he just headed the way his room was, wondering what other rooms were around it.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal