Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Hello, i'm here and i'm here to be evil!  (Read 740 times)

Offline Orokino

Hello, i'm here and i'm here to be evil!
« on: February 13, 2018, 06:20:36 pm »
Hi there! I am Oro, the Oro-est of them all! I am an experienced roleplayer for 12 years now, and damn that is a long ass time now that I think about it. I have been craving to find a roleplay community. I came from other communites such as x**je nad **ralfont. (I do not know about other community advertising so I will avoid doing so.) x**je died because no one wanted to use it anymore, and **ralfont got really bad admins and based too much on its sprite system. I usually roleplay on games, but work has forced me off my gaming system and moved me to my work one. So on weekdays, i'm on a browser on my free time! Then i'll go home on the weekends to get gaming! But I searched up sci-fi roleplay communities, and guess what popped up? This! so I really hope to join and be a member of the community. Let's see...

;D I am a mature roleplayer (that doesn't include humor and other jokes though, I am especially immature on those) and pride on at least trying to write with a decent muse. But the more I am engaged, my muse will flail itself! Sci-fi is what majorly drives my muse, so here I am.

:) I like to do all sorts of roles. I am extremely open minded. Roleplay is roleplay, and I am open to all roleplay!

8) I love being the evil villain, or the stormtrooper that fails, or the really dumb advanced robots your hero destroys. I have taken joy in being the b ad guy or bad guys, you know, the NPCs and both making my cahracters fail and succeed. I even like to tie in with individual "boss" characters to be more special and significant! We can touch more on that either.

:-[ I... I don't know if this is a subject. I mean, it did ask me if I was 18 or older. I do sexual content, but let's talk about it in private messaging first please if you're that curious. (Sorry if this is inappropriate, the first person to mention this is bad on rules I will remove it! > ~ < Like I said, I am open to all roleplay! \ ~ u ~ /)

:P If I didn't mention it already, I love sci-fi. <3 Magic and stuff too! Fantasy in general.

;D Lowkey, I like horror as well. <3!

:-* I am bi, along with I do not care what gender, sex or whatever I play as a character. I care more about the personality of the character. After all, roleplay is roleplay!

;D :D ;) :) 8) Thanks for reading this far, and I hope I can be a good member in the community and be everyone's loved evil villain! <3 Much love!~

Offline Orokino

Re: Hello, i'm here and i'm here to be evil!
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2018, 06:29:13 pm »
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand I just saw the rest of the forum that not many people have responded since January and even September. ; - ;

Offline Zero Undead

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2018, 06:36:14 pm »
We're a small community and the forums can move at a sluggish pace at times. Our Discord is hopping with activity if you want to come over and chat us up.

Offline Orokino

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2018, 06:37:21 pm »
We're a small community and the forums can move at a sluggish pace at times. Our Discord is hopping with activity if you want to come over and chat us up.
Oh yes, count me in!

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2018, 12:30:55 pm »
Yus! Come say hi! We can be slow on the OOC forums since everything OOC occurs mainly on Discord! But we are alive and kicking and plotting horrible things for our characters. |:
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Offline GIR

• RotE Cultist
  • 1695 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To GIR
  • The Cookie of Destiny
  • Awards Awarded for participating in the Shiny New Libra event of 2014! You've been with RotE for one year! Go you!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Gender: Nongendered. '...' will serve until the English language comes up with a proper genderless pronoun.
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2018, 01:20:20 pm »
Yo! Sounds like fun, but I just have one teeny-tiny, harmless, minor little bitty request.

Please never use that color font in any of our threads. My eyes were hurting after the first sentence.

Other than that, sounds fun, and looking forward to RPs with you possibly! Also, I cannae access Discord while at work, so use PMs if you need to reach me.
Please do not steal the waffle-flavor waffles or the bacon soap. Also, you gonna make buscuits?

-------------------------------------------------------

Imperial Knight Eva von Draconis
Pirate Captain Drake Morgan
Imperial Knight-Commander Heavy Wilhelm von Tartarus
Mechanic Sarah
Multi-Role AI Trotzige Schwert vonPunane Tolm [WIP]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They've got waffle in 'em!
I'm gonna sing the doom song!
Yes. Wait a minute... No.
It's got chicken legs!
I had a coupon!
But I neeeeed tacos! I need them or I will explode! That happens to me sometimes...
best Tsundere ever

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal