Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Let's RP, yeah?  (Read 471 times)

Anonymous

Let's RP, yeah?
« on: April 10, 2011, 11:56:56 am »
Ohaay there. So I got this sexy beast » viewtopic.php?f=90&p=26320#p26320 « and he is in desperate need of some threads and junk. -eloquent-

The profile itself doesn't tell that much about him at the moment, and although I may or may not change that in the future--I may just leave him a puzzle to be solved, ahurr--I guess I should tell you a little bit more here.

Nehemiah Blake--AKA White Noise--is a twenty two year old powerhouse from the distant Planet Eden.

Eden is best described as Earth in the movie A.I. (Artificial Intelligence), by Stephen Spielberg--except that it is inhabited--and was originally--by Grays. You know, the stereotypical alien that is, in modern times, accused of abduction and junk. The fact is, they did do those things. They took a crop of Humans and brought them back to rear and hybridize and mingle. Why? Who knows. Who cares. That was a long time ago; but now, all humans on Eden are descendants of that first group of people taken--Gray / Human hybrids. Technology is advanced, the environment is excellent where it was left untouched by sleek industrialization; but I won't go too much into all that, because that is no longer the setting for the character and whatnot--and he really has no intention of going back. Yadda, yadda.

Anyway. I've said that Miah is a "powerhouse." He is highly active. Restless. Idiosyncratic. One moment he's onstage, belting it out, making crude sexual innuendos, while in your average situation he might be very down to Earth and sweet, endearing. Then, the next moment he'll be completely opposite. But he flows seamlessly from one atmospheric change to the next. However... Contrary to popular belief--discerned mostly by those who don't know him personally at all--he does have some traits that are consistent. They would be: whimsical, humorous, sincere / frank, shameless, affectionate, impulsive... et ceteraaa-aa-aaa.

As for his looks, reference the signature and avatar. As explained below--abilities--he is able to change certain aspects of his physicality--such as hair and eye color, just small things because he's not full-blooded Gray--but the image provided in the signature and his profile provides his natural look without alteration. Yes, he is albino. Minus the pink eyes--instead, his are light gray and honeyish-hazel around the pupils. New strain of albinism present only on Eden / with Grays or Gray hybrids.

Abilities? He's got a few minor ones, mostly to do with camouflage / minimal chameleon-esque attributes, as well as ventriloquism; but, otherwise, he's pretty... well, not "normal;" but you get the drift.

He currently lives on board the S.S. Bopulation--the band "tour bus," of sorts. Yes. He has a band. Hyper Thrust is a astro-punk / alternative band that started up on Eden. When they got enough of a following from their first album on the intergalactic waves, they set off on their "Universal" tour. Yep. They're that restless, that adventurous. Maybe one day they'll return to Eden; but with the way things are going now, it doesn't seem probable. They have way too much fun being crazy little shits on their own. Their sound is My Chemical Romance; so, along with his face, Miah shares Gerard Way's voice. Chill your tits, people. It's roleplay, and I don't write music, ahurr.

For now, the band itself is NPC. I've had shitty experiences recruiting people for positions in a band. This may or may not change in the future, so don't be afraid to check back here or with me later.

As for relationships / plots, well, I'm looking for about anything. Miah's as affable as a damn puppy. Lovers, a significant other to end up with (I'm a hopeless romantic, there's a reason this is high on the list xD), companions, fans, haters (gonna hate), random people met in a coffee shop, et cetera. Anything! Don't be afraid. I only bite if you like that sort of thing. :3
« Last Edit: April 10, 2011, 01:09:38 pm by Anonymous »

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Re: Let's RP, yeah?
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2011, 12:27:26 pm »
WELL I HAS LOTSA CHARACTERS. xD Lotsa them! Where's he hangin' out right now? :3 Because I pretty much have a character in every area so depending on where he is, I can toss someone at him! ^^ Or if you see one that catches your eye *points to sig* I can toss them at him too!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2011, 12:30:48 pm »
HmHMM! You do have a LOTS of characters. O: OH SNAP. Well, his first post is going to be a show in Synesthesia / Aedolis, if you had someone who frequents that scene.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2011, 12:44:29 pm »
Aha! Well my Pilots Gabriel and Keziah frequent that scene! ^^ And for civilians, my character Jares goes as well!

*flails* AHHH DECISIONS! DDDDD8

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2011, 12:59:21 pm »
Bahah. I'm not fantastic at making decisions either (especially when it comes to choosing someone else's character to post with), so... just feel free to post with whomever when I get the thread done, if you want. I'm gonna start on it now. =D

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2011, 01:02:42 pm »
OKAY! xD Sounds fantastical to me!

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2011, 07:18:13 pm »
I HAVE PEOPLE TOO D8 ME ME! I WANNA PLAY TOO D8 STUPID RHI ALWAYS GETS THE LOVE ;___;

Anonymous

« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2011, 07:25:13 pm »
THEN JUMP IN, MAMA. <3 I love all.

Anonymous

« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2011, 09:38:31 pm »
Damn it all D8 I talked to Rhi and I'm gonna have Malachi show up. But I have so many others I wanna throw in xD SO MANY CHARACTERS THAT NEED LOVE Dx

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal