Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Stage One Candidate looking for connections  (Read 575 times)

Anonymous

Stage One Candidate looking for connections
« on: February 11, 2011, 09:46:26 pm »
My Pilot Candidate Erin has just arrived at the ATC. I'm looking for roomates or teachers or any kind of fun thing (parties, beating up the new guy, what'evs) to get CR going!

Erin is a powerful Technopath with limited Electrokinesis and mild telepathy.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: Stage One Candidate looking for connections
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2011, 10:03:41 pm »
Oo! Oo! I got characters!

I got a Valentina (Stage One candidate), a Nelson (Stage Five candidate), and a Rhosyn (Pilot Royal). 8D

Also: I will warn you that I am a very, very slow poster. So keep that in mind. ;D

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2011, 10:18:49 pm »
By slow, do you mean it can take a day to post back or a week or a month?

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2011, 10:31:26 pm »
Hey 8D I got some characters! I gots Atara, Finaa, Eli and Nika as candidates and I got some Pilots too, if you wanna have them meet some Pilots. Alaric, Christian, Bart and Sabela are muh Pilots <3

All got links in my signature. So, yeah xD Depending on what ya wanna do, I probably have someone to fit the bill 8D

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2011, 10:36:49 pm »
As I put in the roommate thread, I'd really like a 'this is your room and new roommate' kind of thread with them as an introduction to the whole thing. I don't want to be doing it wrong right off the bat and I'm not terribly familiar with military-type living

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2011, 10:40:51 pm »
It's okay ^__^ It's pretty easy. It's like uh...just like a strict dorm for the most part. They have to go to classes and drills, and get free time and what not. Like a boarding school and what not. Only the punishments can be a bit harsher.

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2011, 10:46:58 pm »
I usually run about a month or two behind my threads.

I blame school and work and laziness. 8D

Anonymous

« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2011, 10:52:56 pm »
Quote from: "Rina"
It's okay ^__^ It's pretty easy. It's like uh...just like a strict dorm for the most part. They have to go to classes and drills, and get free time and what not. Like a boarding school and what not. Only the punishments can be a bit harsher.

Okay... so, should I just start a thread then? *nervous*

Anonymous

« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2011, 10:56:03 pm »
Sure 8D It's not hard xD I promise. And we're all pretty chill here, so if you are unsure, just ask. And if you get anything wrong, it's not a huge deal xD Promise. It happens to the best of us 8D

Anonymous

« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2011, 11:04:46 pm »
Quote from: "Rina"
Sure 8D It's not hard xD I promise. And we're all pretty chill here, so if you are unsure, just ask. And if you get anything wrong, it's not a huge deal xD Promise. It happens to the best of us 8D

Up when you have a chance. :3  viewtopic.php?f=29&t=3920

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2011, 02:27:58 pm »
I have candidates! 8D And Pilots!

Keziah is a teacher, teaches Edani history. :B Then there's Shiloh, who's good for combat drills, and Gabriel, who's specialty is psionic shielding but who's also a skilled fighter.

My Candidates are Arrow (she's shy but friendly), Aries (a trouble-maker I'm still figuring out :B), Val (he's a bit of an arrogant, spoiled brat, but getting his legs smashed gave him a perspective check...), and Rachel, Gabriel's social butterfly sister.

They're all open! ^^
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2011, 02:35:08 pm »
Quote from: "Rhi-Rhi"
I have candidates! 8D And Pilots!

Keziah is a teacher, teaches Edani history. :B Then there's Shiloh, who's good for combat drills, and Gabriel, who's specialty is psionic shielding but who's also a skilled fighter.

My Candidates are Arrow (she's shy but friendly), Aries (a trouble-maker I'm still figuring out :B), Val (he's a bit of an arrogant, spoiled brat, but getting his legs smashed gave him a perspective check...), and Rachel, Gabriel's social butterfly sister.

They're all open! ^^

According to Nika, he, Rachel and Erin share a couple classes. So they totally need to meet up at some point!!

Keziah might or might not be interested in Erin (since Erin lived on Edanith a few centuries ago) and his answers to some things in regards to history and culture for a couple of era's could be vastly differnt than what Aedolis says is the history. :3

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal