Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: All hell breaks loose  (Read 882 times)

Anonymous

Re: All hell breaks loose
« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2009, 01:35:17 pm »
I don't suppose another few independants would be needed? I need a place to put my first character and some of his fellow crewmates, and this seems like a very, very fun idea. :)

So far, I have Ansirus, a pilot/gunslinger with some fairly powerful guns, as well as one with a rather 'unique' ability; Dox, an NJC shapeshifter, who specializes in using bladed melee weapons, has some minor psionic abilities such as minor mind-reading and telepathy, and a wide information network based on his many personas from his shapeshifting as well as his psionic powers, so he might even be able to be a monetary source for the mission; and Damaskos, a spellcaster who draws his powers from pacts with powerful (and most of the time evil) supernatural beings, and who specializes in blasting his enemies into oblivion(who will have a character page soon).

So, I can bring anywhere from one to three more crew members, with some various abilities, to help in this certifiably insane mission. :D

(Also, hooray for my first post that isn't in my own welcome thread! *fail*)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal