Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Madness with Techonolgy? Or jsut plain go mad?  (Read 313 times)

Anonymous

Madness with Techonolgy? Or jsut plain go mad?
« on: September 13, 2008, 12:57:02 pm »
xD ok then I will get straight to the point on all of this. I have now my third character Hailstormer Firestone made, and I have no idea WHAT to do with him at the moment, but I do want to do crazy head to head action, with shooting hand to hand and maybe other things. But then again I like to have some romantic fun with it too xD so that pretty much kills all the guys here xP sorry girl characters only!

where is this going to place I don't know but also I don't care as along as it's in like a facility or something, like a giant lab or a military base, that will help since you never know what enemies would pop through my mine xP. Anyways I don't care where but can I have someone with a kick ass character lol at least knows some fighting and been at least throuhg at least three fights or maybe more XD. So yea that is all I have to say here xP.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: Madness with Techonolgy? Or jsut plain go mad?
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2008, 05:20:40 pm »
Sounds interesting! I might be able to come up with a girl for you! If someone else has a character already made though go with them. But I have a little idea starting to brew.... ^_^

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2008, 02:16:52 am »
I was thinking I could throw Idina in on this, not sure where we could put them. She fill the requirements of a bad-ass butt kicking babe ^_^

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2008, 01:45:12 pm »
xD nice I will look into it xP also god back for NO POWER XD

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2008, 05:40:31 pm »
Eeek, yeah I was lucky and was only out of power for a day and a half. The people across the street didn't have it for a few days!

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2008, 07:18:50 pm »
yep XD now then somehow get a topic hmm and yea outside space xD just a random planet no one really knows xD

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2008, 09:58:39 pm »
Oh I meant to say Inali by the way. She's the kitsy bounty hunter lady. ^.^. Yeah if you want to do the first post that'd be lovely ^_^

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal