Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Taillights in the Data Trails (Dragonsong!)  (Read 6993 times)

Offline Daglobster

Re: Taillights in the Data Trails (Dragonsong!)
« Reply #60 on: November 20, 2019, 02:36:56 pm »
"Believe me, I think I can handle her," he said, even as he turned to face her a bit more. With a mental command, he closed their little "booth" so they could have a little more privacy to themselves.

He took the lead again, reaching out to stroke her chin and marvel at just how realistic her avatar was, even more so than his own (which he'd programmed himself!).

He dipped in to kiss her cheek, and also to whisper to her as he stroked a hand down her neck, thumb stroking right down her throat as he did so.

"Do you want another drink?" he teased, and he used his other hand to stroke her legs again, and he used the opportunity to nick one of her own takoyakis so that he'd have something to eat when he pulled away.

"Also, I suppose you should tell me more about it, this motorail racing. I've only seen one and I know it's a lot of laps and hoverbikes. I was drinking in meatspace and my real body ain't got the same alcohol tolerance as my digital one," he added with a self-deprecating chuckle.

Offline DragonSong

« Reply #61 on: November 20, 2019, 03:48:38 pm »
A soft, moaning sort of sigh slipped passed her lips as he kissed her cheek and his thumb caressed her throat. Dear gods, either some wiring had gotten crossed when programming her avatar, or her neck was more sensitive than she'd ever realized.

She let her head tip back slightly and shifted slightly as his hand stroked up her leg, trailing heat over her skin. She had to take a breath in an effort to cool herself off when he asked his question, bracing one hand on the ground behind her as she leaned back slightly.

Sweet mercy, maybe I need to get laid more often, if this is what abstinence does to me. It was ridiculous! Pink shook herself mentally and summoned up another crooked smile. "I mean, that's really the basics, yeah: laps and hoverbikes," she joked wryly. "Typically, the more intense the course is, the more money is on the line, the more people want to watch. Certain racing circuits requite a certain kind of bike, or outlaw specific enhancements, that kinda thing." Her lips twitched, a spark lighting in her eyes, desire starting to be replaced with a more innocent excitement. "I'm a fan of classics, personally. Straightforward bikes, time limit for the race, insane obstacles, and a need for adaptability and quick thinking if you wanna win."
« Last Edit: November 20, 2019, 03:48:48 pm by DragonSong »

Offline Daglobster

« Reply #62 on: November 26, 2019, 02:52:03 pm »
"Well, it ain't life and death in the sims, so maybe we can get creative with our obstacles. I'm sure you and me could get up to all kinds of trouble designing hazards and courses," He continued, and while he respected her attempt to cool off he still stroked her leg and met her eyes.

"So what's next then, Pink? You wanna stick around here, take a look at another floor..."

He cocked his head.

"Find a suite, maybe? I hear they have 'em in themes if you wanna be cheesy," he added, with a wry grin on his face.

Offline DragonSong

« Reply #63 on: November 26, 2019, 04:17:47 pm »
That earned a startled burst of laughter from her, and she leaned back a bit more heavily against her hand to cock her head at him and make a show of looking him up and down.

“Awfully forward of ya, Kayse, dontcha think?” she noted wryly, though the quirk to the corner of her mouth and the glint to her eyes made it apparent that she didn’t think this was a bad thing. At all.

She did sober a bit for a moment though, sucking on the inside of her cheek and casting her gaze away for just a second as she muttered, “I mean, I am supposed to be meeting this contact...”

But of course, the contact hadn’t shown himself yet. And she hadn’t been given a specific time, just “during the grand opening party”. So...what the hell, right?

Pink looked back to him, a proper smile playing at her lips and a challenging gleam in her eyes. “Alright, hot stuff. You have some place special in mind?”
« Last Edit: January 19, 2020, 08:22:39 am by DragonSong »

Offline Daglobster

« Reply #64 on: January 18, 2020, 11:58:03 pm »
He was pretty ready to hear her say "no". She had a contact to meet and Kayse could recognize that this sort of thing was a distraction. Her eyes were a good thing to go by, he could at least spend the night with some great company.

But then, she surprised him for the better. He smiled and shrugged, eyeing her throat for a brief moment before meeting those vibrant pink eyes of hers. He settled on cupping the side of her head and kissing her, short but deep and it was like honey to him.

"Is there more of this place you wanna see?" he asked, curiosity in his eyes. Because yes, sex was great, but how often did you get to go to the grand opening of a virtual megaclub?

"Or do you just wanna go see what kinda themed rooms they have?" he added with a racy grin, and kissed her chin with that.

"Because honestly Pink, you're gorgeous and I'm fine with either one."

Offline DragonSong

« Reply #65 on: January 19, 2020, 08:25:47 am »
She didn't miss the way his eyes dipped to the column of her throat, and she couldn't stop the tiniest shiver of anticipation that trickled down her spine at the look. Gods damn, it had really been too long, apparently.

She was curious about the place though, overwhelming though it might have been. With the tiniest hint of a sheepish blush, she tilted her head the other way and suggested, "Maybe...somewhere a little quieter than the dance floor? If there are other floors like this." She gestured to the strange garden around them--which, though lovely, was still a little too crowded for her general tastes, though of course she was willing to make some exceptions for a place like this.

Offline Daglobster

« Reply #66 on: January 22, 2020, 07:01:25 pm »
He saw her blush, and one half of him grinned while the other half was intrigued! Emotions had a fuzzy time properly reading onto many Sensenet avatars, there were so many ways that an emotion like anger or embarrassment affected somebody and most avatars did a pretty good job. Sometimes people faces looked a little flatter than normal or other times the “emotional display” was jacked up really high and people’s avatars had almost cartoony expressions and super-heated blushes.

But as Pink blushed and made her suggestion, he took a hand and stroked her chin and cheek, mostly to admire just how damn real she looked. She either had to have had a master programmer set her avatar up, or she was running self-imaged, which...

...which was impossible, unless you were using pre-regulation equipment. Equipment built before the SenseConnect Corporation on Cancer put locking chips so only their rigs could access it. Equipment that had no tracing number, no dumplock algorithms, and certainly none of the Mindseye system blocks that forbade allowed users from using their mental images to affect their Sensenet appearance or even the Sensenet itself.

It was the kind of gear he’d kill for!

He stopped geeking out in his head and met her eyes again, leaning in to give her a soft, fleeting kiss before rising to his feet.

“Let’s go, then,” he said, and once she was up and with him he gestured and opened up their private garden booth, once more allowing the sounds of the crowd and soft music in. With a thought, he brought up a map of the tower. Most of the floors, especially the clubs and bars, were absolutely jam-packed full of avatars, the tower itself had almost quadruple digit attendees tonight, but...

“No restaurants, we already ate, no that’s too crowded, uhm... oh!” He came up next to her and leaned his shoulder on hers so she could see his Drive display. It was an advertisement for the tower’s fifty-second floor, which claimed to be a VIP exclusive lounge that featured grand, bombastic displays of simulated luxury.

“The Velvet Glass Lounge is pretty sparse right now. It has its own suites, too,” he said, adding that last part with a little nudge.

“There’s also simrooms that we can rent out, so we can simulate a balcony on Aedolis, or see the Edani plains. Those are a couple of the advertised ones but between you and me I can fiddle with them to make more interesting sims.”

He looked to her.

“What’ll it be?”

Offline DragonSong

« Reply #67 on: January 22, 2020, 08:02:25 pm »
That way his fingers glided over her skin raised another shiver and deepened her blush another shade or two. Seriously, how did this feel so real? If she hadn't known better, she could have sworn it was real.

Well...was it? In a way?

That...was a disconcerting thought. She decided not to dwell on it.

When he offered up what seemed like far too many options for her to really choose between, she felt her eyes growing progressively wider and wider as she looked over the map he'd brought up. alright, there were some places that were a little quieter, and surely a lounge or a suite--again her blush flared--would offer some privacy...

But then he said "balcony on Aedolis" and "Edani plains". Or even more.

Pink looked up at him, a little bit more of that sharp, sarcastic exterior flaking way in the wake of wide, shining eyes that had earned her namesake. She managed a crooked smile and looped her arm through his companionably, leaning in close.

"Look, spacer, I've lived my whole life underground. Show me the stars."

Offline Daglobster

« Reply #68 on: February 04, 2020, 10:50:30 am »
"Stars, easy," he said, meeting those wide, pink eyes of hers. He dipped in to peck her chin and then led her out of their secluded little corner in the statue gardens. It had gotten a little more crowded up there, folks had started to filter into the other parts of the tower.

Kayse glanced around, and he took her into another elevator and hit the floor for the simrooms, about thirteen levels below them. Alone in the elevator again, it was enough to get him remembering their first trip. He came up close to her again, but didn't do much apart from play with the zipper of her racing jacket

"You've had me seeing stars all night, racer girl."

Offline DragonSong

« Reply #69 on: February 04, 2020, 12:49:06 pm »
Pink chuckled as she watched him play with her zipper before looking up at him slyly through her lashes. "Cheesy," she accused, though her tone made it clear that she quite liked it. Her own hands came to rest lightly on his hips, inching toward him a hair until she could plainly feel the warmth of his body against hers.

"How're those stars treating you then?" she murmured, tilting her head back to look at him and allowing her lips to come tantalizingly close to his once again.

Offline Daglobster

« Reply #70 on: February 08, 2020, 11:17:35 am »
She drew him in closer, and he gave her a little smirk as she brought them nearly together. Their lips nearly touched, but Kayse held his discipline and let his hands trail up her sides.

“They’ve treated me pretty right, so far,” he murmured, and he met her eyes.

“We’ve got a few more floors. Kiss me?”

Offline DragonSong

« Reply #71 on: February 08, 2020, 11:42:47 am »
“Oh, gladly.”

She rocked up onto her toes to close the last shred of distance between them and claim his mouth eagerly, lips parting quickly against his as she twined her arms almost lazily around his neck. She pressed as close as she could manage, holding him against her firmly as the kiss grew more heated and she allowed her tongue to trace the line of his upper lip.

When she pulled back she was bright eyed and breathless, smiling at him crookedly. Her eyes flickered to the floor number. “Think we have time for one more?”
« Last Edit: February 08, 2020, 11:43:15 am by DragonSong »

Offline Daglobster

« Reply #72 on: February 17, 2020, 03:46:07 pm »
He loved how she kissed him fast and hard and it was exactly what he wanted in that moment. One hand went around her back to hold her while the other found the rear pocket of her pants and he slipped a hand in to cup her buttock through her clothing.

"Think?" he said, and he looked back to the elevator. three floors away and travelling, but just as the number was changing, he raised a hand towards the elevator's control panel and it seemed to just freeze over slightly, and the number was still going, but the digital elevator had been greatly slowed.

"I know we do."

He dove back in to give her another kiss, not really caring that he'd shown her just what kind of computers guy he was. She was a gorgeous stranger and he wanted to drown in her.

Offline DragonSong

« Reply #73 on: February 17, 2020, 08:16:03 pm »
Pink's eyes widened slightly. Neat trick.

Before she had time to get out more than a "Whoa", he was kissing her again, and she responded eagerly. One hand slid down to mirror his in her back pocket, grabbing at him playfully while the other hand tangled in his hair.

"Mmm..." She shifted closer, sliding her knee in between his legs and giving a soft, testing roll of her hips against his. A tiny moan stuttered in her throat and she paused, panting, to look up at him.

"Is--" She licked her lips. "Is that okay?"

Offline Daglobster

« Reply #74 on: February 17, 2020, 10:41:54 pm »
His response was to pull her closer, let her ride higher up on his leg, and smash a kiss onto her throat like he was going for some kind of kill move. It was the spontaneity of it that he loved so much. To just find another bright soul with a lot of passion to share.

"Is that okay?"

He lifted her up and sat her on the low handrails beneath the elevator's window, putting her back to the glass.

"Show me how to make out in an elevator on Teinar," he said with a stupid grin before he dove in, taking the opportunity caress her with his hands, from her sides all the way to her thighs.

Offline DragonSong

Re: Taillights in the Data Trails (Dragonsong!) [M]
« Reply #75 on: February 18, 2020, 08:15:17 am »
[Feel like we're getting into "M" territory]

"Ah, fuck--"

Pink bit down on a longer curse as he all but attacked her neck while he drew her in and essentially forced her to ride his thigh--which was honestly a lot hotter than it had any right to be. Very inconsiderate, that.

She laughed breathlessly when he lifted her to plop her onto the handrail and she felt cool glass pressing against her back, even through her clothes. His grin drew a crooked, answering smile to her face and she kissed him back hungrily, clutching at his shirt to pull him closer.

"Don't have a whole lot of elevators in Teinar," she gasped when they broke apart for a moment. "Mostly take the stairs. 'Course, those have all sorts of little hidden nooks y'can sneak off to..."

Meeting his eyes, she allowed one hand to trace down his chest and dip low over his stomach, only pausing when she reached the hem of his pants. Gods, this was ridiculous, she felt like a horny teenager. What that the simulation, somehow? Or just...him? This?

"...You want me to?" she asked quietly, dragging two fingertips lightly down the inside of his thigh and then back up to his hip.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2020, 08:15:55 am by DragonSong »

Offline Daglobster

« Reply #76 on: February 18, 2020, 01:42:38 pm »
He wasn't going to lie, when she passed her fingers against his thigh like that, and his eyes widened as he gazed into hers, he felt so turned on he couldn't really say no. Without breaking eye contact, he reached back and once again manipulated their elevator, making their destination the very top floor. Now they had time.

"I'm all yours," he said, cupping the back of her head with one hand as he crushed their lips together and this other found her waist and gripped her nice and tight.

Offline DragonSong

« Reply #77 on: February 18, 2020, 02:05:48 pm »
Her short laugh as she realized how he'd manipulated the elevator quickly morphed into a muffled moan as his lips caught hers again and he pulled her in tighter. She found herself nearly panting as she squirmed on the handrail to better seat herself and allowed her knees to spread apart, settling to either side of his hips.

Leaning in to kiss him again, harsh and deep and fiery, she let her hand trail up and down his thigh again once more before moving to palm him through the front of his pants. The touch was light, testing, trying to learn what he wanted.

Though she was starting to think she had a pretty good idea.

"Still gonna show me those stars, Kayse?" she whispered into his mouth, and cupped him more fully in her palm.

Offline Daglobster

« Reply #78 on: February 20, 2020, 11:17:34 am »
He couldn't help it, he made a tiny sound when she first touched him, a sound that turned into a stifled moan through his teeth.

"You know it, Pink," he answered, and he coursed his hands down her side before his hands went under her shirt and back upwards, stroking her sides and stomach before he leaned in and kissed her chin, jaw, then throat. He knew throat kisses drove her crazy and so he stuck to that contact, kissing and sucking and nipping even as he rolled her shirt up to her collar and then gripped her legs to pull her in closer, slotting their hips together so she could feel his big digital dick throbbing against her in his pants.

"You are, by far... one of the hottest girls I've seen on the Net," he told her, giving his hips a roll against hers as he squeezed her thighs.

"And you haven't even gotten me drunk or drugged yet," he added with a smirk.

Offline DragonSong

« Reply #79 on: February 20, 2020, 12:50:44 pm »
Pink gasped softly as his mouth returned to her throat--damnit why was she so sensitive there? It felt like it gave him an unfair advantage. She squirmed a bit in her seat on the handrail as he pressed against her, hardly noticing that he'd all but stripped her of her shirt.

"I'll go ahead and take that as a good thing," she laughed breathlessly, sliding her free hand up under his own shirt while she rolled the heel of her palm against him through his clothes. "Maybe that one drug is named after me for a reason."

The teasing was a little less effective with how breathy her voice was, but she didn't really care all that much. She tilted her head to catch his lips again, drawing her hands back up his body to cup his face between her palms.

His hands on her thighs were an oddly steadying presence, and she rolled her hips against him in turn with a soft groan.

Then she abruptly pulled back, still holding his face in her hands, and her lips quirked up on one side. "You're not really planning on getting me naked in this elevator though, are you?"

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal