Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Taillights in the Data Trails (Dragonsong!)  (Read 5988 times)

Offline Daglobster

Re: Taillights in the Data Trails (Dragonsong!)
« Reply #40 on: October 09, 2019, 10:23:30 pm »
"Don't think too deeply on it, Pink," he said, and when she grabbed his ass he jerked away and forwards, causing him to come chest-to-chest with her. He narrowed his eyes at her and kissed her bottom lip, then her chin.

"If you grab my ass, then it's fair game," he murmured, and did the same thing to her, giving her a quick squeeze intended to make her squeal before leaving one more deep kiss against her lips.

Then, after a moment of consideration, he went down and kissed her neck, just once to see how she'd react.

Offline DragonSong

« Reply #41 on: October 09, 2019, 10:34:09 pm »
Mmph!” She started at the touch, squeaking into the kiss, then giggled. Well, she supposed she had started it.

“Aw c’mon now, don’t act like it’s such a sacrifice—“ Her teasing cut off as his lips found her neck, brushing over a particularly sensitive spot just under her jaw. She was pretty sure he could have had no way of knowing just how much she liked that, but regardless it sent a flash of heat through her body and whatever she’d been going to say morphed into a soft, low moan of anticipation that she couldn’t control.

Offline Daglobster

« Reply #42 on: October 10, 2019, 08:52:02 pm »
That hot little moan that came out of her made Kayse feel some kind of way and he brushed his hands up her side to repeat that motion where he put his hands under her racing jacket so he could hold her more intimately. Hands slid up her sides and then back down to hold her just above the hip as he parted his lips from her neck. He let his cool breath wash over the spot he kissed and looked back up at her.

A voice from the elevator’s speaker announced that they were approaching the forty-seventh floor, the statue gardens.

“Do you want another?” He asked her, lips hovering over the column of her throat.

Offline DragonSong

« Reply #43 on: October 10, 2019, 09:00:09 pm »
In pretty much any other situation, Pink would have been thoroughly embarrassed at how damn eager that moan had made her sound. As it was, though...well, really, what were the chances of her ever seeing this guy again? Who was she trying to impress here?

She shivered as his breath ghosted over her skin and her hand clutched at his back, the other gripping his collar just slightly tighter.

"...Yes," she admitted, already tilting her head back further to expose more of her throat. "Not sure how much longer we've got in here though..."
« Last Edit: October 10, 2019, 09:00:49 pm by DragonSong »

Offline Daglobster

« Reply #44 on: October 10, 2019, 09:31:24 pm »
He didn’t waste any time for remarks. She tilted her head back and he leaned in to give her a few burning kisses on her throat, collar, and side of her neck.

“I’m glad I met you tonight,” he murmured, a little shy, and by the time the elevator doors were opening, he was already stepping back and away from her, leading her out past the small crowd of folks waiting for elevators and stepped out into what was a completely different atmosphere.

Instead of thrumming bass, there was slower, more relaxing mood and not as many lazer lights. The place was just that, a statue garden, and featured a bar, seating by beautiful gardens and statues, and even a couple places were a pair of lovers could slip away.

“Woah, it’s pretty chill in here. We can find a drink, maybe a quiet corner out in those gardens?” He suggested.

“I’m curious about Teinar,” he admitted.

Offline DragonSong

« Reply #45 on: October 10, 2019, 09:37:53 pm »
She had to bite her lip to swallow anther moan as his lips seared across her skin. Oh gods she'd nearly forgotten how much she loved that--maybe it had been a little too long since her last intimate encounter.

That particular thought was cut short as he pulled away, the doors sliding open, and she found herself just blinking at him for a moment as she tried to process.

"I... Me too," she murmured, following him out of the elevator.

Looking around, she saw that he was right the gardens were really quite lovely. She was still a little hot and flushed from the elevator, but she smiled and nodded at his suggestion. "I'm curious about really anywhere else," she replied with a chuckle, eyes dancing."What do you think I'm doing here in the first place?"

Sobering a bit, she added a little softer, "I'd like that, though. To just...sit and talk for a while."
« Last Edit: October 10, 2019, 09:38:15 pm by DragonSong »

Offline Daglobster

« Reply #46 on: October 12, 2019, 01:43:55 am »
The look on her face as he led her out of the elevator told Kayse all he wanted to know and he’d be lying if he didn’t admit he was having some fun with this. He didn’t usually do neck-kisses on the first date but the first one was spontaneous and it felt right in the moment.

and then he felt her shiver, saw her biting his lip and knew he’d really stumbled on something here. Good to know.

“Maybe there’s more neck kisses in your future if you come along...” he teased, but there was temptation in his eyes.

He looked around at the gardens. They were crisscrossed by canals and veined by paths lined with statues and other examples of fresh digital art. There were spacious, lavishly furnished copses of trees and hedges, many empty but others held groups, others were sealed off by a wall of hedge. Service to the private areas was done via Drive.

Music here was performed live by the bar, slower music one could lounge to played on electronic versions of victorian instruments.

“We could take one of the smaller ones. Not bad for a randomly picked floor,” he mused, and waited for her to catch up so she could lead the way and pick one out.

“After that Stam pickup I could use something else to drink. Also some food, maybe?”

He’d eaten dinner before he plugged in, actually, but many clubs or gathering places had code running that made patrons feel hungry over time, to authenticate the experience of a night spent partying. What’s the point of nightlife boozing if you can’t get some of your favorite munchies?

“What do folks eat on Teinar? Can you farm there?” Kayse asked, ever curious.

Offline DragonSong

« Reply #47 on: October 12, 2019, 10:03:08 am »
Pink felt her cheeks warm a bit for that and she mock glared at him as he led her out into the gardens. It was really playing havoc with her heart rate, this on-and-off with his kisses and closeness, but honestly she couldn’t say she didn’t like it, just a bit.

“Food would be good.” She frowned a bit, thoughtful. “I didn’t really expect to get hungry here... Oh.”

She blinked and glanced up at him when he asked about Teinari food, then chuckled slightly. “Well yeah, we can sorta farm. subterranean things, like roots and fungi...I promise it’s not as bad as it sounds,” she laughed, almost a little self-conscious. “Beyond that, we trade for a lot of things. It’s a pretty slim market though, not gonna lie.”

Offline Daglobster

« Reply #48 on: October 13, 2019, 09:55:42 pm »
"Well, roots and fungi sound a lot better than the spacer food I usually eat," Kayse mused, and he led her to a rather unnocupied area of the gardens. The night was still very young so apart from curious folks poking around there wasn't any real crowd here yet.

"Real food's a premium out in space, so we make do with synthveggies and printed meat when we can't import it," he added, and satisfied with the beauty and privacy of the little grove he'd found for the two of them he sat down on a bundle of cushions in the shadow of a brass bull statue.

He scooted so she'd have enough space to join him.

"So, what're you here for, anyways? You meeting someone on racing biz?" he asked, and he glanced away from her to motionlessly flick through his drive and navigating to the club's tab.

"Oh! They got a whole simfood menu just for this floor!" he started, smiling wider.

Offline DragonSong

« Reply #49 on: October 13, 2019, 10:38:33 pm »
“Yeah?” She shrugged slightly as she sat beside him. “Most topsiders don’t seem to like Teinari food much, but... I dunno. When it’s all you’ve ever known, it’s not like you really have much to miss, y’know?”

Drawing one knee up toward her chest a bit so she could rest her arm over it, she tilted her head and added, “Yeah, I’m...sorta here for racing.” She bit her lip, unsure how much she should—or was willing—to share. “I’m, ah...trying to book a race. Off-world. I need all sorts of special visas and stuff for that though, so...” She trailed off with a shrug and an almost sheepish smile. “It’s probably a long shot, but I figure if I can even draw a bit of a crowd, a couple of people might be interested in popping down to Teinar to see more stuff like it.” Another shrug, brow slightly furrowed this time. “We need new blood down there. Here, I guess.”

She chuckled. For a moment she’d almost forgotten that she was really just at home, laying in bed.

She watched him scan through the menu with some interest and quirked an eyebrow. “Anything you’d recommend?”
« Last Edit: October 13, 2019, 10:39:02 pm by DragonSong »

Offline Daglobster

« Reply #50 on: October 16, 2019, 06:21:01 pm »
"It's a pretty ritzy menu, even for a simclub. I think I'm just going to have some onion rings though," he said, and he tapped the drive's menu before passing over to her own drive with a flick of his fingers.

"I wouldn't know what half that stuff tastes like, I'm used to spacer food myself," he said with a smile. The cushions in the grove were rather spacious and the place had a discreet, romantic atmosphere to itself. Now that they were here in one of the private groves, one could almost forget that they were shaking their tails off just a few minutes ago.

Kayse kept himself open and accessible to her, liking this on-and-off game they played. Considering what they'd gotten up to already, he was more and more confident to just be close to her.

"And hey, if anything... I can help you with that, too," he said, looking to her and placing a hand plainly on her knee. Not a lecherous touch, but more of a comforting one. He could tell she was nervous.

"Whether your guy comes through for you or not, I'm pretty well-connected through the Cancer's grids and Sensenet, so I can definitely spread the word," he said.

"And hey, I don't usually go admitting this to just anyone," he added, and leaned in to whisper into her ear.

"...But I can help you get those visas and permits, too," he said, and pulled away with a smile, hoping she'd get the hint without him having to spell it out for her.

Offline DragonSong

« Reply #51 on: October 16, 2019, 07:15:14 pm »
"Mmm..." Pink let her eyes skim over the menu, but honestly she didn't even recognize most of the food offered, let alone have any idea if she'd like it. Eventually, she settled for something called "takoyaki".

What was life without a little experimentation, after all?

Glancing sidelong at Kayse when he touched her knee, she allowed herself to shift just a bit closer and relaxed a little further into the cushions.

"Well, ah...thanks. That's--that's really nice of you to offer," she sort of stammered in reply to his comment about spreading the word.

Her eyes widened when he continued, whispering in her ear, and she shivered. She tried to convince herself that it was solely because of what he said, not because his breath against her neck made her stomach flip and sent a flash of heat through her whole body.

"Wow. Um...That too. Thanks. I mean--I hope I won't have to ask, but, um...that's...nice of you?"

Dear gods. Was every other person she met involved with the black market these days?

Offline Daglobster

« Reply #52 on: October 16, 2019, 10:34:36 pm »
It was a risk telling her, Kayseknew, but that’s where the thrill was. If she was getting into business on Cancer, it really helped to have someone more familiar with the local business etiquette. The backroom reigned supreme in Cancer, one of the perks and cons of living in a freebooter station.

She shifted closer and he took that as a sign to rest his hand more comfortably on her knee and rest his head against the cushioned base of the bull statue, mouth still close to her. He closed his eyes a moment to take in the soft music and atmosphere.

Feeling her shiver against him was too sweet and he smiled innocently as he decided to stay close to her. Their food arrived very quickly, arriving in floating covered platters with hearty helpings, as well as convenient digital trays that floated in place and projected a table surface when still.

“I know a few digital tricks, is all. Like I said, IT Guy,” he added, and he only made a bit of distance between to bring his floating table closer to the middle and he unveiled it to reveal some very real looking onion rings with a selection of sauces.

“Did you know that there’re some jackies out there who outfit their rigs with nutrition dispensers? So when they eat in the sim it feeds their body so they can stay in longer.”

He chuckled.

“Anyways, all I’m trying to say is I think Motorail could do it big here in the SenseNet. I don’t know if there’s space to build it on station in Cancer but all you’d need here in the Sensenet is a wiz digital architect and programmer. Just saying.”

Was it bragging? A little. But hey, no shame in genuinely offering help if it also meant he could impress a babe like her. And even if she turned him down, he had a feeling she wouldn’t rat so it felt safe to him.

“What’d you get?” He asked, even as he got to work on his onion rings with a fork and a knife.

Offline DragonSong

« Reply #53 on: October 16, 2019, 10:44:17 pm »
“Well well, aren’t we confident,” Pink chuckled, but it was clear she was teasing. She’d been none too shy about sharing her own abilities on the track, after all. Nothing wrong a a tiny bit of professional pride.

When the food arrived she eyed it first warily, as she had with just baking everything else here. “I’m...not entirely sure,” she finally admitted after a moment with a tiny laugh, spearing one of the pieces of a stick that seemed to have been provided with her plate for such a purpose. “Balls of...fried dough of some kind, looks like.”

Shrugging, she popped it into her mouth. Her eyes widened.

“Oh! There’s, um, some kind of fish in these?” She chewed, frowning a bit. She could quite figure out if she liked this or not.

Mulling it over, she tilted her head to look at him again, eyes gone sharp and almost calculating. Maybe...

Hm.

“...You wanna come to this meeting with me?” she offered abruptly, spontaneously. “I’ll be honest: you’re better at this than I am. The whole pitch Thing. And if you can really do what you say you can... if we can get people to follow racing here, they can follow it from anywhere in the solar system.”

Offline Daglobster

« Reply #54 on: October 27, 2019, 12:03:23 am »
Oh, he liked fish! It was such a rare thing for him to ever eat it in real life so he took the chance to try it out in sims whenever he could. He stole one of her weird dumplings and gave her a thick onion ring as trade.

"Try them in this sauce that your tray came with, maybe? They certainly go great with mine," he said after swallowing down his bite.

When she posed her offer to him, he was still, as if considering it, and then he met her eyes and bumped her leg with his own.

"Sure thing, I got nothing super big coming up so why not?" he said, and grabbed another onion ring.

"And I've always wanted to work with bikes, even if they're going to be digital ones."

Offline DragonSong

« Reply #55 on: October 27, 2019, 09:10:07 am »
"Mm." Pink gave the onion ring a testing nibble, found she actually liked it, and continued eating it.

When Kayse agreed to her random, spontaneous idea however, she blinked and snapped her attention back to his face. She was sort of dumbstruck for a moment, not entirely sure what she'd been expecting but supposing it wasn't that, then smiled.

"Great! I mean...thanks." She smiled and leaned in to bump his shoulder with hers gently. "Hey, if things go well--maybe I could get you down to my shop. You could work with a real bike."

Offline Daglobster

« Reply #56 on: November 13, 2019, 12:29:58 am »
“What can I say, you caught me at a good time. I’m fresh from a well-paid gig so I’m available to experiment,” he said, speaking as if there was a double meaning to his words as he eyed her a little slyly. The privacy of their location was tempting, and he was feeling just warm enough from before to rest his side against hers more.

“The real bikes are nice, but are the hot biker girls real too?” He teased. He gave her knee a little stroke and then crunched down on an onion ring. They weren’t the cheap tasting kind and it was so nice to eat some real onion.

Or at least something that tasted like it.

“Cause maybe I’d want to work with her, too...” he said.

Hey, they made out in an elevator, so maybe he had a shot here.

Offline DragonSong

« Reply #57 on: November 13, 2019, 08:57:26 am »
Pink snorted and shot him a wry, crooked smile, saying drolly, "I suppose we're just jumping right in there, huh?"

She wasn't actually offended or anything, but she couldn't resist the urge to respond to the heavy flirting with some snark. It was sort of her second language.

"And what kind of work were you thinking that might entail, exactly?" she goaded, quirking one eyebrow as she continued nibbling at the food.

Offline Daglobster

« Reply #58 on: November 20, 2019, 08:58:36 am »
Kayse managed a chuckle. Yeah, it was a little on the nose, but she seemed pretty receptive.

"Nothing too crazy, I'd just want to get a feel for the handling, maybe hit a few wheelies," he rebutted, looking to meet her eyes. He dared to move his hand a little lower, past her knee to give her leg a short stroke before he returned his hand to himself.

"Because trust me, she doesn't need any body work, she's fine as hell already."

Offline DragonSong

« Reply #59 on: November 20, 2019, 09:13:49 am »
She actually laughed a little at that, shaking her head at him with a wry smile and bright, glinting eyes: every inch of her spoke of mischief waiting to pounce.

"That's gotta be one of the cheesiest things I've ever heard," she teased lightly, crinkling her nose at him. Still smiling crookedly, she leaned in to pluck the fried snack he held from his hand with her teeth, tilting her head at him in a considering sort of way before she licked her lips and added playfully, "You sure you can handle it? Wouldn't want the horsepower getting away from you now, would we?"

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal