Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Taillights in the Data Trails (Dragonsong!)  (Read 5988 times)

Offline Daglobster

Re: Taillights in the Data Trails (Dragonsong!)
« Reply #20 on: October 06, 2019, 10:07:00 pm »
“Wow, a racer!” Kayse said, unable to hide the surprise in his voice. She came in nice and close and he widened himself a bit more, shooting her a wry look as they bumped together to the rumbling bass. The whole world around them was a whirl of colors and he had eyes only for his dancing partner.

“I’ve seen a little but not a lot gets out past the Teinar network. I saw it on some imported tapes at a sporting bar back in realspace,” he said. He finished his drink, and the glass disappeared from his hands and he opened them to her, telling her it was okay to move closer and even take them if she wanted.

“I’m more of a computers guy myself. Security systems, SenseNet design, specialized programs and computing frameworks,” he said. Hey, it was technically true! She didn’t need to know he was a criminal and all the best superhackers knew it was better to be unknown and rich than famous and in the slammer.

“But enough shop talk, show me how they dance on Teinar, Pink.”

Offline DragonSong

« Reply #21 on: October 06, 2019, 10:17:23 pm »
"Really?" That was promising; if there was a market for vids off-world, then surely some people would be interested in coming down to Teinar itself to see the real thing.

Maybe her idea wasn't so far-fetched after all.

"Well, I'll resist the urge to ask what you thought." She finished her drink and grinned with unabashed wonder as the glass disappeared, then looked up into his face again and smile crookedly as she took his hands.

A thought occurred, a vague memory of a camera flash as she tore around a corner, and her grin widened. "Although, if that vid you saw had a rider with hot pink racing stripes down her jacket using a downed bike to jump her competition, then you've already seen me work."

Bragging? Definitely. But she couldn't deny it felt a little good. Besides, she was trying to get the word out--that was the whole reason she was here after all.

Although the dance with an attractive partner was certainly a nice side benefit. Squeezing his hands gently, she unlaced her fingers from his and slid her hands up his arms to his shoulders, pressing closer as she continued to twist and rock to the music. "You wanna dance like a Teinari?" Her eyes sparkled, pure mischief. "Put your arms around me, computers guy."

Offline Daglobster

« Reply #22 on: October 06, 2019, 10:37:32 pm »
“Yeah, really. And it’s been a while since I watched it, and I was pretty drunk too, but I’ll definitely have to rewatch it now and keep an eye out for you,” he mused. His expression softened when she took his hands and eventually pulled him in even closer.

But it was a welcome closeness because yes, this was exactly what he wanted, to find a beautiful stranger for the night. She was due to meet someone, of course, which only made something about this seem more urgent.

Matching her fiery tone he put his arms around her sides, close enough now to share breath with her as they moved together. She fit against him deliciously and the way she moved her hips with his gave Kayse all the right signals.

“Shit girl, this is fantastic right now...” he said, letting his eyes close so he could just move with her.

Offline DragonSong

« Reply #23 on: October 06, 2019, 10:47:28 pm »
"You're damn right it is," Pink exhaled on a quick, sharp breath when his arms came around her and then they were dancing chest to chest, no space at all between them as they moved together.

And it really was together. She wasn't even really sure how it had happened so quickly, but quite abruptly she found herself twisting in his arms to put her back to him, though she didn't sacrifice even an inch of that closeness, pressing firmly back against him and rocking her hips from side to side.

She really didn't do this, usually. Parties were fun and all, but one night stands weren't exactly her thing.

Still... Something about knowing that no matter what happened at the end of the night she'd be home safe in bed made her bolder than she would have been otherwise. Pressing back a even tighter against him, she reached up with one hand to trace her fingers delicately along the line of his jaw, twisting her head to look back at him over her shoulder.

Her other hand dropped to his on her hip, guiding his touch to press against her stomach as she pretty much decided fuck it and all but grinded herself against him to the beat of the music.

"How about now?"

Offline Daglobster

« Reply #24 on: October 06, 2019, 11:34:13 pm »
Pink was all he saw and felt. With a drink in him it only felt right when she put her back to him, and he’d slipped his hands under her jacket so he could hold her properly by the sides as they moved as one, guided by the music. He’d let his eyes fall closed just to feel the moment, but he found them opening again when she stroked his jaw, and he found himself wondering if that pink lipstick of hers tasted as good as it looked.

No time to think, because she moved his hand and started grinding him and he was pretty much hers at this point.

“Hot damn, Pink...”

His hand on her stomach went lower, but not too low, and he held her to him as he returned her grinding with some pressing of his own. His other hand went up high and he loosely circled her neck and jaw in his fingers to let her know the growing passion was very mutual.

“I gotta do some more Teinari dancing. Shake that sweet ass for me, girl.”

Offline DragonSong

« Reply #25 on: October 06, 2019, 11:45:14 pm »
A short laugh bubbled out of her, a little breathless, and she let her nails scrape gently along the skin of his throat as her hand trailed lower for a moment, hips still swaying and rolling to the music.

"Aw, this is nothing," she chuckled, glancing back at him again through half lowered lashes. "We're pretty busy belowground, don't get to parties like this much. So most dancing that happens is a little more...horizontal."

Oh dear gods what had possessed her to say that?!

That was it. VR was dangerous, she didn't care how many safety precautions the tech had in place.

And yet she couldn't really find it in herself to care. Not in that moment at least. She was experiencing something new, she was tipsy, she was dancing with probably one of the hottest guys who'd ever bothered trying to get in her pants, and damnit she was going to let herself have a little fun.

It's not like some heavy flirting had ever hurt anyone, really.   

Twisting in his arms again, she let her own arms drape lazily over his shoulders and around his neck and gave a full, slow roll of her body against his, timed rather perfectly to a swell in the music before another bass drop. "Y'know, even if my plan here tonight falls through, I think it'll have been worth it," she noted with another crooked smile as she lost herself further to the pulse of the beat.

Offline Daglobster

« Reply #26 on: October 07, 2019, 10:46:30 am »
That earned her a raise of his eyebrows and he was chuckling even as she turned back around his his arms and pressed to him. The way she moved was perfect and when she rolled against him to the hum of that bass he was in heaven. His hands went lower, taking her by the hips as her own energy had caused him to become a little more active.

“Flatterer,” he accused, but his smile betrayed him.

“I don’t doubt you’re going to kick ass at whatever you’re here for but it certainly doesn’t hurt to enjoy your first plug-in to the max. You only get one,”

He came in close, so that they could’ve kissed if they wanted, but he didn’t take the first step, instead leaving that door open for her.

“If we had some privacy, do you think you could show me...” he paused and gripped her just a bit tighter, bringing his head in to whisper in her ear.

“...Some of your horizontal Teinari dancing?

Offline DragonSong

« Reply #27 on: October 07, 2019, 11:53:03 am »
A full body shiver gripped her, running down her spine to take up residence as a warm tingle at the small of her back.

He was so close. She could feel both the heat off his body and the slight chill of the eternal snowflakes that surrounded him; the contrast in sensation was bizarrely enticing and she pressed just a little closer, rising up onto her toes slightly to bring her face closer to his.

"...Maybe I could do that," she murmured in reply after a moment, lips curled up on one side. "What sort of privacy did you have in mind?"

Ohhhhh she so should not be doing this. But damn, the thrill of the risk was almost intoxicating.

Offline Daglobster

« Reply #28 on: October 07, 2019, 02:02:07 pm »
“Well, there’s fifty-four floors above us and we’ve got access to all of them,” he said, eyes locking onto her as she came so sweetly close. Those pink eyes of her were strangely enchanting, something that one would think is not all that uncommon in the SenseNet but hers were the most realistic he’d ever seen.

One arm around her waist, the other stroked the back of her neck. Kayse held his discipline and didn’t kiss her, wanting to play this game with her.

“A VIP suite? Or maybe a private lounge? The party’s just started, there’s gotta be some free ones,” He suggested, eyes dancing with excitement.

“But we can start with the elevators. Oh, by the way,”

He gave her a squeeze.

“Did you know you share a name with a SenseNet drug?”

Offline DragonSong

« Reply #29 on: October 07, 2019, 02:10:46 pm »
"A VIP suite?" She gave a low, impressed whistle. "Damn, you sure know how to impress a gal."

His hand on the back of her neck was sending little tingles skittering regularly down her spine. It was becoming rapidly more difficult to focus, and over and over again her eyes were drawn back to his mouth, thinking about how close he was, how easy it would be to just...

His arm tightened around her in a squeeze and she actually found a surprised laugh bubbling out of her, eyes widening slightly. "I do?"

She shook her head and smirked at him crookedly. "I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing," she chuckled quietly.

Offline Daglobster

« Reply #30 on: October 07, 2019, 09:40:39 pm »
That was nice, watching her look at his lips like that. To know that she could barely resist him just like how he could barely resist her.

“Well, when you pay for all-access, you get all-access. There’s more bars, simdrugs, dance floors and more above us,” he said, and he’d stepped back with her so they could get a bit clearer of the crowd, although he didn’t want to compromise this closeness between them.

“Everything a newbie plugger like yourself could ever want to try out,” he said, and he raised a hand to stroke her chin, studying her face and lips as he tilted her head up gently and left a kiss on her cheek.

“Play your cards right, Pink, and I’ll be kissing you much better next time,” he said with a sly grin, and then moved to lead her back up the stairs.

“I could use another drink. Something lighter. You? I’m parched...”

Offline DragonSong

« Reply #31 on: October 07, 2019, 09:45:51 pm »
Yet another shiver, though this time there seemed to be a bit more merit to it, the tingle elicited by the brush of his lips against her cheek.

Damn, how did that feel so real?

Her crooked smile only widened as he started leading her back to the stairs and she cocked her head at him with a playfully arched brow. "Mm. Maybe if you play your cards right, Kayse, I'll let you," she shot back.

His offer of a drink was a welcome distraction though--she thought she might need the chance to cool down a bit. "Yeah, that sounds good. You got any recommendations?"
« Last Edit: October 07, 2019, 10:04:07 pm by DragonSong »

Offline Daglobster

« Reply #32 on: October 08, 2019, 10:24:56 pm »
"Well, it takes two to play a card game, doesn't it?" He teased back, even as he set himself to thinking about what he wanted to drink. With a hand still on her side, he pulled up his Drive without the regular motion (he was used to it enough to operate it hands-free) and although they were farther from the dance floor now he still loved moving with her enough that he did it while browsing, going through the club's menu.

"There's drinks made specifically for SenseNet. Some popular enough that multiple places have them. So you're gonna try some Stam," he said, and he raised his other hand to click the "order" button and after a short delay another of those programmed valets appeared to hold out a tray that held two thin shot-glasses of brightly glowing green fluid.

"SenseNet bars and clubs don't sell booze or real drugs or anything like that, they just sell the sensations. And just how you can dance and feel that tired burn there's a drink to bring back all that energy and freshness."

he took the two from the tray.

"And it also tastes like green apples," he added, chuckling as he held her portion out to her.

"And if you wanna try other stuff, I've got some Pink and Jazz on my drive," he said, tilting his head at her.

Offline DragonSong

« Reply #33 on: October 08, 2019, 10:40:04 pm »
She listened to his explanation carefully, difficult as it was to focus through her slight buzz and the way he was still moving with her, almost swaying to the music still pumping from the dance floor.

She took the drink he ordered for her and sipped, and her eyes widened slightly. “So that’s why apples taste like,” she murmured to herself, so quietly she didn’t think he would have heard.

Shaking her head, she lifted her eyes up to his face again and chuckled, “Well, I suppose I have to try Pink on principle. I think I might get thrown out if I don’t.” Her eyes glinted cheerfully and she took another sip of the drink, enjoying the crisp newness of the flavor.

A part of her still couldn’t believe she was doing this. She’d never so much as taken a caffeine pill to get her through a rough shift, and here she was about to do some VR drug that shared her name just for the hell of it.

Offline Daglobster

« Reply #34 on: October 08, 2019, 11:00:25 pm »
“That’s the spirit,” Kayse said with a nod, and he leaned a hand in to clink his glass of Stam against hers before taking a drink of it, sighing once he felt that fresh new energy rush through him.

“I know I talk a lot so just tell me to shut up if it gets annoying,” he added, and he met her eyes with a look that sent her all the signals she wanted to see. He looked around to spot the elevators, and then the looked back to her, eyes catching on her lips before he was looking at her.

“Elevators are over there,” he motioned with his head, and he was leading her along again until they were stepping in and Kayse pressed the “shut door” button so it closed right behind them, turning about while he held it and giving her a simmering look while he beckoned towards himself.

Offline DragonSong

« Reply #35 on: October 09, 2019, 10:15:56 am »
"Oh, you're not annoying me," Pink assured him quickly. She fell into step beside him again as he led her to the elevator, a tiny smirk curving at her lips for the way his eyes had lingered on her mouth.

It only took a second once they were in the elevator for the doors to shut behind them, and Pink was suddenly intensely aware of how close the space was, and the fact that they were very alone.

She swallowed, her eyes moving slowly over him from head to toe and back. Though their break for a drink had allowed her to cool down a bit from the dance, the way he was looking at her sent a fresh wave of heat tingling through her body. She allowed her smirk to tilt sideways when he motioned her closer and very deliberately took a step back, leaning against the wall and propping one foot up behind her as she folded her arms.

"Oh no, sir." Her eyes danced, cheeks gently flushed, and she unconsciously wet her lips with the tip of her tongue as she looked him up and down again. "If you want something, you're gonna have to come over here and get it."
« Last Edit: October 09, 2019, 10:16:12 am by DragonSong »

Offline Daglobster

« Reply #36 on: October 09, 2019, 07:56:11 pm »
"Well, ya certainly aren't making me any concessions," he chuckled, but he took the invitation. The relatively small space of the elevator (big enough for five) felt like crossing a gulf, but in just a step he was there.

He looked at her eyes, mostly, but feeling confident he put a hand on her side, and the other came to stroke up along her cheek to put some of her hair behind her ear.

"Going up," he said, and even if it was a little cheesy sounding he reached over and hit one of the many elevator buttons. He didn't know which floor he programmed and he didn't care because before it could even get moving, he came in to kiss her and he didn't spare her any passion.

Because hey, your first VR kiss needs to be a good one.

Offline DragonSong

« Reply #37 on: October 09, 2019, 08:54:51 pm »
Pink had to will herself not to shiver as he came closer, and the moment he was within reach she lifted a hand up to curl her fingers in the collar of his shirt and pull him down toward her--a task which was made easier by him already leaning in for the kiss.

Their lips touched and her eyes fluttered closed, a tiny sigh passing between them, from her lips to his.

She'd freely admit that spontaneous kisses weren't really common practice for her, but she wasn't completely inexperienced. So she felt fairly confidant saying that hot damn that had to be one of the best kisses of her life. Top three at least.

Pressing up onto her toes, she let her hands slide down to grip his hips lightly as she tilted her head to deepen the kiss, parting her lips against his invitingly.

Offline Daglobster

« Reply #38 on: October 09, 2019, 10:05:13 pm »
The elevator started climbing and Kayse reached down to press one of her hands more firmly to his hip while the other went to the back of her neck as he returned the kiss very eagerly when she parted her lips against him. One kiss led to another and his own hand on her side pulled her in a little closer.

"I hope it takes your guy a very long time to find you," Kayse whispered, giving her a mischievous look before diving right back in, letting himself get drunk on her because fuck it, this was a great way to start the night, and they'd barely even begun to explore this place.

"So, whaddaya think, racer girl?" he teased, and parted from her with a tiny nip to her bottom lip on the way out.

"Feels pretty real, doesn't it?"

Offline DragonSong

« Reply #39 on: October 09, 2019, 10:11:34 pm »
You and me both, man. Pink managed to keep that thought to herself, though she did hum encouragingly into the kiss when he dove back into it. Embolden by his hand over hers urging her closer, she let her hand on his hip slide down to grab a handful of his ass playfully just before they broke apart.

Flushed and panting, Pink chuckled and shook her head—not in denial, more disbelief. “I mean, it’s pretty damn great,” she laughed lightly, just a little breathless. Eyes glinting, she asked, “What happens if there’s a glitch or something though? You could wind up stuck in a make-out loop or something.”

She was teasing, she was pretty sure that couldn’t actually happen...probably?
« Last Edit: October 09, 2019, 10:11:58 pm by DragonSong »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal