Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Salutations and greetings to one and all!  (Read 907 times)

Salutations and greetings to one and all!
« on: June 08, 2018, 03:34:00 pm »
Hello! I am a walking talking meme, I like to stir the pot, and I enjoy anarchy. I hope to one day be all of your most beloved antagonists.

Sincerely, LordDogeEsq.

Offline nephero

Re: Salutations and greetings to one and all!
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2018, 03:53:05 pm »
Oh, no, the Consort is on the loose. Hide your pretties.

Offline GoblinFae

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2018, 08:51:47 pm »
Okay I admit...I read "hide your panties" and I was very concerned Neph...

Hello, Consort!!! So excited to have you finally join our ranks. ^-^ If you have any questions you can just ask or pop over to our discord (especially if a certain Skele-king is busy doodlin' or nappin' or doing whatever it is he do that ISN'T writing for the Goblin King *squinty squint*).

I look forward to writing with you soon (provided I haven't already sent you running for the hills ;P). I have a fond spot for the ebil charries.

Happy writing!

Offline Draconian

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2018, 09:55:21 am »
I also read hide your panties.

now I'm concerned how many times I've read panty instead of pretty and I feel like its a concerning amount.

Welcome! We bite only when requested and never sooner or otherwise.

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2018, 06:56:38 am »
Thank you for the warm welcome, I'm currently working to get a few characters together but its been a busy week and I am notoriously lazy  ;D ; I'm hoping to have at least one ready by Sunday/Monday.

Offline GoblinFae

« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2018, 07:30:11 am »
No worries we're all a bit crazy here! You'll got right in. Take your time, ask questions as they come up, and prepared for character pouncing...we have a tendency to scoop up and run off with characters xD

Happy writing!

Edit: *lazy. Thank you Flone for once again failing me with unnnecessary autocorrect

Offline Aeyt

« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2018, 10:59:18 pm »
I’m gonna create a character and write a thread starter just for you DogeCoin.com! Feel honored!
Isoyutare  //  Pierce Aubade Zephyr  //  Laurel Concord  //  Fera Vile  //  Leslie Vine  //  Flumenalt Lauthlet

ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2018, 03:17:11 am »
An update, its been busy at work and I have been feeling very uncreative but tonight I had flashes of inspiration so I've managed to crunch through about a half of my first character. Gonna try to put some more time in on him tomorrow too : D. Also I feel very honored : D

Also also I've been work on some faction lore too so been doing a bit of multi-tasking
« Last Edit: July 04, 2018, 03:18:30 am by LordDogeEsq »

Offline GoblinFae

« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2018, 07:28:27 am »
No worries!!! We're excited though to see ALLL THE THINGS!!! I can't wait. Give a shout if you need any help ^-^

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal