Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Hello, there!  (Read 468 times)

Anonymous

Hello, there!
« on: January 27, 2012, 06:51:16 pm »
Nice to meet you all. I can't wait to get to know you all, and roleplay with you!

Um... what else should I say? Erm... I'm not new to roleplaying, I should say, but I'm new to Remnants. I might even have met some of you before!

Also, please, I may be made out of paper, but I have been evolved from Papergon to Cardraptor, so, don't try to fold me up! By the time you do get a crease in me, I'll be in reach for my... PAPERCUT attack!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: Hello, there!
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2012, 09:52:47 am »
Hello there! Hope you have fun on RotE. (:

Yup, met me before. I played Zach on SotE and we did that pirate thing.

I hope we can have an RP here. (:

Pancake

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2012, 06:51:46 pm »
s'up? & welcome ~

been considering going to SotE as well... I just need to figure some things out about my character first. and if I need to invite a friend to join with me, or if someone already there wouldn't mind taking on an apprentice. ~

do you do origami? o:

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2012, 08:10:04 pm »
Of course, I could never forget you, Scorpio. You're a great person; you've made a great impact on me.

Thank you, Pancake. I highly suggest you join SotE, as well. It's very fun, and if you need help with ANYTHING, even if it seems silly, anybody will help. Rhi, Rina and Tally are all there, of course, and they'll help you, if you need a familiar face... er, username, to accompany you.

And, yes, I do some origami. I mainly do paper cranes. I'm at about 300 or so, and I want the 1000.

Edit: Oh, because of my name? That's based on a poem I wrote. It's on SotE, somewhere.

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2012, 03:09:30 pm »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal