Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Pieces of Aeyt  (Read 1108 times)

Offline Aeyt

Pieces of Aeyt
« on: May 30, 2013, 09:11:01 pm »
Isoyutare // Female // Ageless // appears human // Reluctant Savior
Iso is quite literally the guardian of the multiverse. She was crafted before time began, by the One True God, creator of all things. God is the only being more powerful than her. The gods and immortals of the multiverse are like children that she must keep in line. Though they have such short attention spans they often don't know who she is until she kicks in their teeth. When things get out of hand it is her job, to clean up the messes, though she would rather it not be her responsibility. She spends a great deal of eternity, trying to decide if worlds, galaxies, and universes are worthy of being saved. Most often they aren't, and that makes her sad.

Pierce Aubade Zephyr // Male // 24 // Human // Culinary Genius
A shameless flirt, and reckless ladies' man on the surface, Pierce keeps people at a distance through snark and moxie. He is often seen as distant and aloof. His passion for food and his fear of his past have taken him all over the universe. Through necessity, he has mastered the art of war, and only his mastery of the culinary arts is greater. He's all about minimum input for maximum output, and tends to laze about, and sleep his days away. He doesn't think he'll ever stop running.

Laurel Concord // Female // 29 // Human // Peace Keeper
They say you get to choose two out of three of the looks, smarts, and mental stability. Laurel is damn gorgeous and has brains to match. That leaves her a little shaky on the mental stability. After a rough life filled with close calls and great tragedy, Laurel has taken up the mantle of Sheriff in her little frontier town named Superflous. Fast hands and a sharp eye make her a dangerous opponent, and she seldom tries to talk down criminals, prefering to met out frontier justice on the spot. In her town, she's judge, jury, and executioner. Law breakers beware, if you enter Superflous, be on your best behavior, or you're likely to leave in a box.

Fera Vile // Female // 22 // Human // Law Enforcer
Deputy Vile is the living embodiment of the term fiery redheads. With a temper more explosive than most volcanoes, Fera lives by the motto of 'Punch first. Ask questions later.' It's unlikely that you'll survive an encounter with her unscathed. Brutal and to the point, she has next to no patience, and doesn't take shit from anyone. Exceedingly loyal and protective of Sheriff Laurel Concord, she's even more likely to shoot you instead of punch you if you cross her friend.

Leslie Vine // Male // 40 // Human // Libra Knight
Leslie Vine is a patriot. Only his love for his mother ranks above his love of country. Libra utilizes his amazing ability to kill things as a knight of the fleet. Flying around in his big, badass mech, Les kills pirates every chance he gets. His personally can be a bit grating, making him difficult to work with, and nearly impossible to socialize with. If you want results, he's your man, as long as you don't want a smile to go along with it. Insult the sweaters, caps, or scarves his mother knits for him, as ugly or silly as they are, and he'll likely break your jaw, or both your legs, or maybe your neck
« Last Edit: February 16, 2014, 05:50:21 am by Aeyt »
Isoyutare  //  Pierce Aubade Zephyr  //  Laurel Concord  //  Fera Vile  //  Leslie Vine  //  Flumenalt Lauthlet

ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Roxy

Re: Pieces of Aeyt
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2013, 06:32:32 pm »
Kind of a huge shot in the dark, but any way Pierce could be in Aedolis?  Probably not because of the "microchip" factor, but I thought it couldn't hurt to ask. :P

If not, and if you're interested, I could volley Hanne at either of them almost everywhere...almost .  Just for a random interaction sort of thread.

Offline Aeyt

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2013, 11:31:15 pm »
Sorry I haven't replied. I honestly don't know much about this setting yet so I don't know. I know I plan on putting him on the Sassy Juice as the cook. But that doesn't mean he can't go somewhere else first. you know Pre SJ. I've spend a lot of time at SotE so I should read up on RotE and get my space legs. First thing I'ma do is read your char prof. :D

So I read Hanne, and I'm not sure how they would meet, or interact. But I surely wouldn't be opposed to finding out. I must say though that Pierce will be disappointed when he discovers she can't have sex. I'm a bit confused by that myself. Aren't Vamps, typically thought of as these super greedy and lustful creatures that can't get enough of the pleasures of a life they aren't really living? Your character, your rules. just found that interesting. I'd love to be enlightened though. :) I'm gonna go read up on that location now, and figure out the microchip stuff you were talking about. :D
« Last Edit: June 01, 2013, 11:44:40 pm by Aeyt »
Isoyutare  //  Pierce Aubade Zephyr  //  Laurel Concord  //  Fera Vile  //  Leslie Vine  //  Flumenalt Lauthlet

Offline GIR

• RotE Cultist
  • 1695 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To GIR
  • The Cookie of Destiny
  • Awards Awarded for participating in the Shiny New Libra event of 2014! You've been with RotE for one year! Go you!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Gender: Nongendered. '...' will serve until the English language comes up with a proper genderless pronoun.
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2013, 12:25:38 am »
Actually, Aeyt, that's really only come about (relatively) recently. Before Dracula, vampires were monstrous, hideous predators of the night whose interactions with humans were limited to feeding on them, hiding from them, and being killed by them. To them, sex with a human was as unnatural as humans having sex with pigs or cattle. Looking at her profile, it seems like she's going with some of the older canon regarding vampires, with enough of the new thrown in for Hanne to look good.

Digress.

It'd be interesting to have Pierce try to cook for Sarah, especially since most of the herbs and spices normally thrown in with cooked meat would make her sick, and she's used to eating her food raw. She's also a bit picky, and nowhere near above criticizing the hand that feeds her.
Please do not steal the waffle-flavor waffles or the bacon soap. Also, you gonna make buscuits?

-------------------------------------------------------

Imperial Knight Eva von Draconis
Pirate Captain Drake Morgan
Imperial Knight-Commander Heavy Wilhelm von Tartarus
Mechanic Sarah
Multi-Role AI Trotzige Schwert vonPunane Tolm [WIP]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They've got waffle in 'em!
I'm gonna sing the doom song!
Yes. Wait a minute... No.
It's got chicken legs!
I had a coupon!
But I neeeeed tacos! I need them or I will explode! That happens to me sometimes...
best Tsundere ever

Roxy

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2013, 09:21:01 am »
Apart from what GIR already explained, personally I find sexytimes with the undead kind of...squicky. xD 

But we could do a FB thread, pre-SJ and pre-Hanne's "transformation", if'n you want and if that is possible.  Where was he prior to being employed by Ari?  Does he have a habit of going from crew to crew or is being involved with pirates a new thing for him? 

I'm also interested in possibly threading with Isoyutare, too.  So if Pierce is off the block, I'd like to see if she's available.  :P

Offline Aeyt

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2013, 12:17:17 am »
Nothing is ever off the block except heads that have already been chopped. :P I'm open to anything, and I am not at all disappointed they can't have sex, Pierce is just a super slutty perv boy, and that would be the first thing on his mind, hence his quote "Ever had sex in space?". Isoyutare is a project I've been working with for around 12 years. I know no other character as well as I know her. Her first incarnation was Aeytrious, which I think I first made in 2001, perhaps earlier. I'm working on two other charcters as well that you may be interested in. But they are locked into a location on the Edanith Frontier lands. I'm up for whatevs. Just let me know where you want my toons and I'll send them there.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal