Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: S.O.S. [Daglobster] [M]  (Read 10167 times)

Offline DragonSong

Re: S.O.S. [Daglobster] [M]
« Reply #160 on: April 06, 2020, 03:41:39 pm »
A tiny, soft moan shivered from her as his teeth grazed the skin of her collar and her grip on him tightened for a moment, an instinctive reaction. A shudder rippled down her frame and she leaned eagerly into his touch as the sponge dragged against her side, though she couldn't stop a tiny, near-silent whimper as his hands wandered and grazed her hips but never got quite close enough to where she was craving touch.

His tail was something else altogether to contend with. Lips and teeth and tongue against her neck and collar earned a semi-consistent stream of shivers and soft mewls, but it was the texture of his scales against her inner thigh that elicited another full-body shudder.

Not bothering to guard her thoughts, her own befuddled embarrassment at her body's sensitivity trickled from her mind to his. She wasn't at all bothered at her reactions to his touch, but she was a little baffled that all it seemed to take was a few touches and a kiss or two to leave her knees shaking.

I've been on my own too long, she realized, a little forlornly. Not wanting to dwell on the thought, she quickly brushed it aside and glanced back at him again as she took him fully in hand and began stroking in earnest. Her lashes fluttered against her cheeks as the motion pressed him against her and she had to force herself not to grind her hips back against him more potently.

This seems...a little counterproductive to the prospect of getting clean, she noted blandly, sounding not the least bit bothered by the idea.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2020, 03:41:51 pm by DragonSong »

Offline Daglobster

« Reply #161 on: April 07, 2020, 10:41:42 am »
"Well, I'll be happy to give you all the company you need. Anything you want," he purred, and to soothe her concerns of not getting clean he drew the sponge down against her neck and shoulders even as the other hand stroked from just above her womanhood to her breast, where he gripped it and let the claw of his thumb tease her nipple.

"How long has it been since someone's fucked you properly, hmm?" he teased, and he tempted her to grind along his length by adjusting his hips against her.

"Close your legs just a little tighter, please," he hissed, loving how it felt to slide between her legs like that.

Offline DragonSong

« Reply #162 on: April 07, 2020, 10:51:09 am »
Oh goddess...

Maya shifted, at first inadvertently, then quite intentionally grinding herself against his length. She chuckled, that airy, whispering sound that seemed to exist more in her head than her throat, and obligingly closed her legs a little tighter around him.

How long? She tipped her head back to look at him again, and there was a certain playful wickedness to her eyes. I suppose I should say a couple of hours? Unless you don't qualify a Rut as a "proper fuck".

Offline Daglobster

« Reply #163 on: April 15, 2020, 10:02:27 pm »
"You know what I meant," Elaros said, mirroring her look with a playful one of his eyes. He let his member do the work as he lifted one hand to grab one of Maya's breasts. Then, he wrapped his cock with his own tail to give her something really delicious to grind against.

"I want to know what it is you've been missing," he started, and he nursed on the back of her neck with his lips.

"What you've wanted the most on those lonely nights... I want to give it all to you, Maya."

Offline DragonSong

« Reply #164 on: April 16, 2020, 09:42:59 am »
A short, slightly startled hum caught in the back of her throat as she once again felt the texture of his scales pressing against her, and her whole body shivered, knees trembling so that for a moment she almost worried they were about to give out.

That was about half the fault of his voice though, she knew. Not to mention what he was actually saying.

I, ahh... She closed her eyes and leaned back against him even as she allowed her hips to push and rock along his length. I missed...just, connection, mostly, she admitted, her thoughts taking on that strangely breathy quality once more as she projected. Back home...everyone is everywhere. All the time. You can always feel their thoughts, right at the edge of your own mind, and you know if you needed companionship all you'd have to do is ask.

She ground a little more firmly against him and a very quiet whimper rose up from her chest. It's--it's not really like that, out here. At least as far as I've seen. And the closest I can get to that sort of connection is, well...

She tipped her head to the side to meet his eyes and waved a hand toward their hips in a vague gesture. I suppose I just...miss being with someone. Feeling grounded and present through them as much as myself.

She trailed off, biting her lower lip lightly. That was...more than she'd shared with anyone in a long time. Not because she was a particularly private person--clearly--but simply because...honestly, she didn't think many people would understand it. But Elaros might. 

Offline Daglobster

« Reply #165 on: May 17, 2020, 02:14:00 pm »
In all honesty, Elaros expected to hear something much dirtier and, well... not as heartfelt. Still, he swelled with a different kind a warmth. He loved hearing her voice skip as she slid along his length so deliciously.

"In a life of travel and bustle, how often does one get the chance to connect?"

His hands slid low, across her ass and down the sides of her legs in order to hold them steadier and closer together. He unwound his tail from his cock and instead opted to encircle her waist and hold her tighter against him. Her back fit so nicely against his chest, like she was made for him...

"Truly connect, hm?"

He nuzzled the back of her neck, baring his teeth against the nape of her neck, going to far as to give her a tiny nip as he slotted the head of his member against her entrance and teased her, only to have it slip past, slick with water and more lewd fluids.

"More than just a fuck or a Rut. You want another kindred flame to burn with."

He made a small growl.

"Burn with me."

Offline DragonSong

« Reply #166 on: May 18, 2020, 07:35:20 am »
Stars, yes. She gasped as he drew her more firmly back against him and reached up and back to cup her palm around the back of his neck, letting her head tip to the side to better expose her throat as she felt his teeth against her nape. A low, stuttered purring sound echoed in her chest as the head of his cock caught against her for a moment, and she whimpered quietly when he slipped against her again.

I also missed feeling someone so deep inside me I couldn’t think straight. She eyed him sidelong, a hint of playfulness back in her voice as she projected to him. Stars and seas, Elaros, I’m already burning. Help me, please...

She rocked against him again and her hand on the back of his neck tightened, her fingernails catching at the edges of his scales for just a moment.

Offline Daglobster

« Reply #167 on: May 21, 2020, 11:33:34 pm »
That elicited a lurid growl from Elaros, who surged forwards until Maya was sandwiched deliciously between himself and the glass around the shower. Desperately, he bit at her neck and shoulder, each playful bite a searing pledge of affection.

He situated himself for entry and relished the delicious press of her tight entrance. Then, the pressure broke and he was in her nearly to the root. He let out a strangled rattle, even as one of his hands stroked her stomach. He reckoned he could feel himself, just beneath the surface of her skin.

“Goddess, Maya, you’re making my knees tremble,” he moaned, and he let some of his civility give way to primal, hormonal instinct as he took her against the glass, hips  slapping against hers once, twice, and then regularly.

“This pussy, I-“ he cut off with a hiss as he found the perfect angle, and then seemingly forgot the Common Tongue altogether as he spoke in the hisses and growls of Drakkonan speech.

I’m going to use you. Breed you. Mark you with my scent.

He reached around in front of Maya and gripped her breasts, even as he continued to drive into her.

Offline DragonSong

« Reply #168 on: May 22, 2020, 07:18:04 am »
Quite abruptly she found her palms pressed against the glass, bracing herself as they surged forward. She gasped, a little startled but more than happy to relish it—and then he was biting her neck and a shivering moan caught in her chest. Her hands curled, gripping uselessly at the slick glass as she tilted her head to even further expose her throat...

He slammed home and she cried out, a desperate, ragged little squeak; it was a comparatively tiny sound, but the fact that she could make it at all really spoke volumes. She rocked back against him, panting, unable to respond beyond a sense of want pulsing from her mind to his.

When he resorted to his native tongue her back arched and Maya moaned again, long and low and trembling. She could hear the words in her mind, or at least his internal understanding of them. But it was the sound and—goddess—the feel of his voice against her skin, the rumbling of his chest against her back, that made her squirm and arch back against him with a quiet whimper.

She reached back to once more cup the back of his neck, encouraging his playful bites, and deliberately dug her fingernails into the tiny gaps she could feel between his scales. Her other hand slid down her own front, back over her hip until she could grasp his thigh and pull him even tighter against her.

And she responded with a single word, the plea of it written in every taught line of her body: Harder.

Offline Daglobster

« Reply #169 on: May 23, 2020, 12:59:11 am »
Maya dug her nails into the back of his neck, and that was enough goading to get her a nice view of Elaros’ fangs before he bit her, right on the collar. Still safe, although it was clear that he’d done it with considerably less restraint. The tips of his claws, normally used for hunting and shredding, dug into her breasts and stomach as he clutched her like a beast driven into a lust-frenzy.

Harder?” came an inquisitive grunt, but he was teasing her.

Due to the way they were tangled together, it was a simple matter for Elaros to really press against the deepest parts of her, letting her feel just how powerfully he throbbed for her as he aHe made a sound somewhere between a croon and a fiery purr as he shifted to pin her against the glass more securely, even going to far as to bite the back of her neck and hold her in place.

His hips moved against hers, at first deep grinds to just savor the generous flesh of her ass but before he knew it he tightened his hold and just started to lay into her. Scales collided with skin at bruising speeds, each thrust slamming in as deep as it could go.

I will take you and fill you until you can’t speak. Do you want that?

A smile against the back of neck, followed by a kiss there that was surprisingly chaste given how audibly he was fucking her. Then, he snarled and gave her ass a potent slap, making sure to squeeze with his claws as he fucked her hard.

Take it. Like a good breeding bitch!

Offline DragonSong

« Reply #170 on: May 23, 2020, 09:25:26 am »
Oh goddess, yes... She was tempted to make a quip that she was inherently unable to speak, but the thought only lasted a moment before his lips brushed the back of her neck just as he slammed into her and she gave another coughing little cry, her back arching as she had to brace her hands against the glass once again.

The prick of claws and teeth against her skin earned a rippling shiver, her tail lashing once from side to side in an instinctive reaction to emotion and sensation before she curled it back around his thigh.

Keep...keep talking, she projected, a little dizzy and desperate. Stars and seas, she would have begged for that even if she couldn't understand him. There was something almost primal in the growls and hisses of his native tongue that lit a new fire in her blood; the meaning of the words she sensed from him sent little shudders down her spine, but the sound and feel of his voice itself had her knees shaking.

She moaned softly and pressed back against him, shivering as she could feel his voice rumbling through his chest and into her. Goddess, Elaros, I'll take anything, tell me what you want to do to me, just don't stop.

Offline Daglobster

« Reply #171 on: May 23, 2020, 09:39:10 pm »
Oh, he knew exactly what she liked. He let out a low, growling purr and slotted his chest against her back. The sound intensified, until he could feel the rumbling against his hands on the other side of her body. His tail slithered lower from its perch on her waist and the tip slid inside of Maya to join his cock inside of her.

Your scent, your skin, it lights every scale of mine on fire” he snarled against the back of her head. He slammed in deep, and as his tail slowly curled around his own length as one of his hands drew up to encircle the base of her throat. Then, his punishing thrusts resumed.

You’re going to be my toy, my plaything... maybe I’ll be yours, too?

Elaros chuckled. He accelerated his pace, driving up into her until he couldn’t go further. Of course, she could always take him deeper. He knew she could, but was deciding to leave that up to her. Her heat and moans were driving him crazy, and he made a small hiss that transitioned into speech.

Kiss me, hold me... Join with me...

Another bruising thrust.

Please?

Offline DragonSong

« Reply #172 on: May 23, 2020, 09:50:32 pm »
That purr alone nearly did her in, and when his tail slid against and then into her she actually saw stars. Goddess knew she was going to bruise from the way his hips were slamming into hers, but she really couldn't find it in herself to give a damn.

Plaything? she repeated, gasping and shuddering around and against him. Her hand once again slid around to cup the back of his neck and she dug her nails in almost viciously--though still not intending to really hurt--while the other came up to his hand around her throat, linking her fingers through his and dragging his touch down slightly so she could feel the prick of his claws against her collar bones.

Gasping raggedly now, she still somehow managed to tilt her head back and eye him sidelong over her shoulder, a wicked smile curving at her lips.

Let's play.

With no further warning, she rocked her hips back, drew him into her as deep as she could, and allowed her mind to Join with his in the same instant. This was no gentle merging of two rivers to the same source: this was a collision, fierce and hungry and all-consuming as her every sensation slammed against his.

Her back arched and her lips parted on a silent cry as she came with a sharp crackle of electricity over her skin. Her eyes flared brighter, almost sparking, and she dragged his hand up to bite into his wrist as hard as she could manage, shuddering through the ripples of her climax.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2020, 09:51:31 pm by DragonSong »

Offline Daglobster

« Reply #173 on: June 30, 2020, 11:31:32 pm »
“Does my mate want to pl-oh!

Elaros cut off with something close to a bark that fizzled out into a rattle once he’d settled so snugly inside of her. But even before he could think about unleashing his animalistic love on Maya, he was promptly struck;

literally mentally, and figuratively, by lightning. The water caused Maya’s defensive shocks to skitter along Elaros’s scales and the path of the lightning was mirrored by the sudden wave of blistering pleasure as she flooded him with rapture.

Almost, but not quite. His legs nearly buckled as he instinctively sought to press his cock in as deep as he could and keep it there, just on the edge of climax but not quite. He bent Maya a bit lower to support himself, and gave her a few bucks as he caught his breath

“I’m going mad!” he panted, and then he laughed as he slapped both hands onto her ass.He used his claws to provoke more lightning, playing with his prey.

And then there came two subtle beeps from the ceiling, followed by a clinical, inflective female voice.

“Master Elaros, you have several missed calls from a Mr. Hale.”

Elaros shot straight up, realized it was the ship’s computer, and then immediately deflated with a chuckle. He bent down to give Maya a nip on the nape and murmur a quick “sorry, one moment.”

Elaros straightened and spoke. “Ana, where’s my communicator?”

“Signal and visual systems detect your personal communicator on VidCade bar’s counter.”

Elaros closed his eyes and smiled.

“I knew it. Send one of the butler droids after it, please?”

“Always my pleasure.”

Elaros nodded as he drew his hands down Maya’s back, and started to pick his pace back up. She wanted to play? He tried to angle her even lower, so he could pound downwards, and then took her by the hair like she’d showed him.

“As for you? I have plans for you...” he said.

Offline DragonSong

« Reply #174 on: July 01, 2020, 06:19:18 am »
With the Joining so suddenly in place, Maya could feel more than just the intent behind his speech, and the word "mate" sent a sudden, slightly unexpected shiver down her spine. That...even with their minds linked, she couldn't quite translate the context for that, but she thought it might be different than her own.

Of course, it was rather hard to focus on anything but the way his body pressed against hers and the tingle of electricity over his scales. Her own body didn't even register the tiny shocks, a natural resistance to her biological defenses, but his certainly did, and she whimpered low in her throat as she felt it through him.

She couldn't keep herself from purring almost smugly as he bent over her and panted--then she went very still at the sudden voice from the ceiling. She realized it was the ship at the same moment Elaros did--of course--and relaxed again. Her palms still braced against the glass, chest stuttering with pants as the interruption allowed her a chance to catch her breath.

Not a very long one, though. She'd barely taken three breaths before his hand was in her hair and he was driving into her again and she shuddered against him. Goddess but she could feel the intent behind every movement and it drew another whimper up from somewhere between her chest and throat.

She did manage to turn her head to glance back over her shoulder at him meaningfully. Oh? And what sort of plans might those be? Miraculously, she managed to keep her mental voice steady, but with the Joining flickering and humming between their minds, she knew he'd be able to tell that she was anything but.

Offline Daglobster

« Reply #175 on: August 18, 2020, 05:22:23 pm »
Drakkonans had an even looser concept of "Mates" than Maya's kind, and to be considered a "mate" by Elaros meant that one wouldn't even need to ask for an intimate encounter. After all, there were many Clutch Partners back on Drakkona who weren't even mates, or mates that could never see themselves as breeding a clutch of eggs together.

It was pure affection and acceptance, tinged by a growing addiction to the rapture of just being near her, drowning his nose in the clean scent of just her as he lowered his snout into the nape of her neck, drawing his claws down her back and sighing as he felt it like it was his own skin.

Now that he was bent over her, he growled into her ear as he rutted atop her.

"Trust me, you'll love the surprise," he said, voice low and crooning as his words were speckled with his animalistic grunting and hissing. He couldn't stop the tiny thoughts he had when asked about the subject. The snap of a whip and the glint of metal on a buckle.

It wasn't enough, he wanted more power, so he weighed himself against her and brought them both down to their knees, where he held her down low, found that perfect angle, and fucked her like a piston until he had to catch his breath.

With a cheeky smile, he leaned back and powerfully slapped one of her buttocks, giving her space to move her rear as he spoke once again in Drakkonan.

"Show me how you throw this ass back"
« Last Edit: August 18, 2020, 05:22:49 pm by Daglobster »

Offline DragonSong

« Reply #176 on: August 18, 2020, 06:58:42 pm »
It was strange to consider, as intimately entangled as they were, but Maya couldn't help but compare the Drakkonan definition of "mate" with the Ala'oran in a small corner of her mind. Her species was certainly more open with their affections than many, and true monogamy was nigh unheard of. But mate was a commitment; her mothers and fathers were all mated in pairs and triads, and would not think to look outside that group for such companionship.

Interesting, but not exactly at the forefront of her mind at the moment.

The drag of Elaros's claws over her skin brought a skitter of lightning trailing in the wake of his touch, and she moaned softly as she briefly saw the sparks over her skin through his eyes. His breath against her ear as he crooned drew another soft sound from her and she twisted to kiss him almost frantically even as she caught the edge of his thoughts.

Well. That was certainly something to consider.

Not for very long, it seemed, as she'd barely had time to process the particular memory of leather and metal before she was on her knees, hands sliding across the wet tile in front of her as she desperately sought a grip, and he began driving into her hard enough to make her gasp, then squeak raggedly.

Another, slightly louder squeak came from her unbidden when he slapped her and she jerked, a brief pulse of surprise mixed with a kind of consideration following another shower of sparks along her form. Then he spoke again, and it was her turn to growl.

It surprised her, a little; she'd never actually made a sound like that. But she glanced back over her shoulder at him, smirked crookedly, and slammed her hips back into his hard enough to knock another breathless gasp from her own lips as she felt the converging sensations of his and her pleasure combined. That...about what you had in mind?

Without waiting for an answer, she did it again.

Offline Daglobster

« Reply #177 on: September 17, 2020, 11:48:24 pm »
He was getting a knack for provoking the lightning, which only emboldened him to seek out more zaps of rapture. He was all claws and bites until Maya growled at him. There was a brief glimpse of her sharpish teeth and the tone of it...

A giddy warmth bloomed in his chest and he matched the tone of her growl with a longer sound of his own, a sound that stuttered when she slammed back against him and then redoubled in intensity.

“Maya, I— ahh!”

A strangled hiss at the second slam, and the joined sensation was enough to daze him. He growled again, matching her tone once again to see if he could get her to make the sound again. Hearing your partner growl was a massive turn-on for the average Drakkon, and it usually served as a prelude to play-bites or a particularly rough rut. One hand travelled up Maya’s back to hold her by the shoulder, claws skimming her collar bones, while the other took her by the hip and slammed her back against him for a third time, and then a fourth.

Elaros pitched forward and started to fuck Maya like an animal, growling and grunting and eyes half-rolled up as he let his instincts guide him.

Offline DragonSong

« Reply #178 on: September 18, 2020, 07:13:28 am »
Oh, stars and seas!

Maya grabbed at his hand on her collar, seeking an anchor as his body covered hers and she felt him start to surrender to instinct. His growl vibrated from his chest against her back and she gasped, then growled back. The sound wasn't loud, but the rattling hum of it felt like it traveled through her whole body, sending her buzzing with yet another burst of sparks over her skin.

I didn't even know I could do that, she though vaguely, before her lips parted in a silent cry as Eloras drove into her again. Gasping and trembling, she reached back over her shoulder with her other hand to curl her fingers around the back of his neck and twisted her head to kiss him desperately. She allowed him to support the entire weight of her body without even a moment of hesitation, and each thrust forward earned a new shiver and wave of sparks.

She allowed her canines to drag over the slightly softer scales just over his throat and tried to growl a little louder, arching back against him while his hand on her collar and hip continued to move her body against his. Stars, Elaros, please, please, I'm--I can't-- She shuddered and mewled quietly, unable to even keep her mental voice coherent as she hovered at the edge.

Offline Daglobster

« Reply #179 on: January 23, 2021, 06:43:05 pm »
Their tongues coiled wildly together and Elaros' hissing and grunting was lost into Maya's mouth. Their pleasure and noises commingled like a pair of stars colliding. Unable to part with her lips, he propped on one hand and gripped her breast so she could stay twisted as he rutted her like some scaly beast. Every thrust was a new lance of pleasure into his soul.

Her teeth dragged on his throat, and his last chord of civilized restraint snapped with it. He snarled and nipped the back of her neck with his fangs, planting his arms next to her to cage her in his strength. He pounded downwards with impunity, huffing from his nostrils and alternating between nuzzling her neck frantically or biting at her collar.

The sparks from her had become almost a pulse at this point, and it was under that almost rhythmic shocking that Elaros finally came undone. Rather than continue pounding her, his most primitive instinct was to just lance as deep as he could and stay. His purring became almost as deep as a crocodile's and he just clung to her desperately as he continued to fill, and fill, and fill...

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal