Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Nix's Needs  (Read 1107 times)

Offline Nix

Nix's Needs
« on: August 12, 2012, 11:43:10 pm »
Finally decided I should do one of these.

PLAYER WANTS

What types of plots are you interested in playing?
Any plots. Something with interesting stuff happening... drama for drama's sake is annoying (well not always), but drama for plot's sake is FUN~!!! 8D

What types of plots are you not interested in playing?
Well... I can't think of any right now xD

How often can you reply to any given thread?
Unless there are other circumstances or I am away, I usually am on every day and posting. xD

Are you open to RPing over instant messengers? If so, what's the best way to contact you and what times are you generally available?
Totally! 8D If you want to let me know and we can figure out how/when/what message system.

Are you open to post volleying?
Totally up for it! If you see I'm on and want to just pm me!

Anything else?
All your plots are belong to us? 8D

PLAYER LIMITS

What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?
Small amounts of this are ok. As long as my character can react to anything your character dishes out we're cool. I rped with someone that had my character moan. That ticked me off because no one should be playing another person's char's reactions for them. But grabbing, punching, that stuff is cool.

What are your limits in regards to romantic situations?
If I have to be honest heterosexual romance often makes me uncomfortable, which is why most of my characters are gay guys or nonsexual characters. I am trying to work on being more comfortable with rping heterosexual relationships but please do not push me into it. Ask first.

What are your limits in regards to sex?
If its gay sex we can rp it, doesn't matter if its character consensual or not. I'm also cool with the face to black kind of method. Character age isn't a big deal to me (if my character is into that) cause its fictional, but if the PERSON I AM RPING WITH IS UNDER 18 IT MAKES ME UNCOMFORTABLE.

What are your limits in regards to pregnancy within plots?
It depends.

What are your limits in regards to violent scenes?
No limits I can think of here... just ask before doing anything too extreme.

What are your limits in regards to abuse/rape in plots?
None with gay relationships, with heterosexual relationships please ask.

Are you okay with characters being transformed against their will?
Just ask me first, the character can have no say in it, but I should.

What about healing?
Just ask first if you are healing something major.

Anything else?
I loves you all and will bake you cupcakes and cookies? 8D
« Last Edit: September 22, 2016, 06:52:29 pm by Nix »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal