Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Gotcha! [Tally] [M/TW]  (Read 20099 times)

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Re: Gotcha! [Tally/Sassy Juice Crew!]
« Reply #360 on: October 15, 2012, 10:25:36 pm »
"Flattery gets ya everywhere, darlin'," Ari told Sarah with a wink as she passed by, then turned back to the table.

"This is Riot. And I guess it's just been established that we're a big, happy, dysfunctional family, which makes us a somewhat incestuous family, too. But hey, who's judgin'?" Ari finished off his last pancake, and then glanced at Riot's plate and poked his pancake with a fork.

"Gonna eat that?"
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Offline Tally

« Reply #361 on: December 19, 2012, 06:49:57 pm »
Riot made a face at the incestuous comment.  Holy gods on toast, were these people ever like the most tedious faildouches of all time or what?  Like what kind of merry dick-circus had he found himself lodged into here?

"No."  Ari could have his pancakes.  They were probably poisoned or spat on or something anyway.

Offline GIR

• RotE Cultist
  • 1695 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To GIR
  • The Cookie of Destiny
  • Awards Awarded for participating in the Shiny New Libra event of 2014! You've been with RotE for one year! Go you!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Gender: Nongendered. '...' will serve until the English language comes up with a proper genderless pronoun.
« Reply #362 on: December 21, 2012, 03:05:40 am »
<Except in your pants, Captain.>, Sarah pointedly responded, <At least until you do something about that vomit you've got smeared all over the hull. I keep telling you it'll eat a hole in the armor.>, she added, grinning in the my-mouth-is-not-made-for-this grimace of her kind in order to underline her point. All one-hundred twenty-six of them. Shaking her head at the contents of the fridge, the mechanic chose what seemed to be some birdlike food creature and carried it over to the table.

<Riot. Nice to meet you. My name is Sarah. I'm a mechanic who likes building things and hates it when people break, scratch, crack, or melt things she just got done fixing.>, Sarah told Riot, biting into her meal as she spoke, <I'm guessing Ari's got his monkeys mutilating whatever ship you came aboard on? Shame. Just once I'd like to have a full ship to tinker with. In any event, if you need something fixed, yell at Ari. I'm sure he'll yell at me, and we can all be happily miserable together. Hell, you can even brood while I make the repairs.>, she continued as she ate, speaking to everyone despite the fact that she was addressing Riot, <And, no, I'm not incestuous. Or available, for that matter. This is one notch the captain won't be adding to his bedpost.>.
Please do not steal the waffle-flavor waffles or the bacon soap. Also, you gonna make buscuits?

-------------------------------------------------------

Imperial Knight Eva von Draconis
Pirate Captain Drake Morgan
Imperial Knight-Commander Heavy Wilhelm von Tartarus
Mechanic Sarah
Multi-Role AI Trotzige Schwert vonPunane Tolm [WIP]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They've got waffle in 'em!
I'm gonna sing the doom song!
Yes. Wait a minute... No.
It's got chicken legs!
I had a coupon!
But I neeeeed tacos! I need them or I will explode! That happens to me sometimes...
best Tsundere ever

Offline Flakeblood

« Reply #363 on: December 28, 2012, 10:08:53 pm »
"Rory," he said, nodding hello. "I don't believe it's afternoon yet. However, I've been up all night; my sense of time is skewed at the moment."

He finished his own pancakes, watching his Captain poke at Riot's while Sarah dug into... he was pretty sure that was raw meat, as per usual. He glared at the "monkeys" comment though. Regardless of the fact that yes, they were taking apart a beautifully built ship, he liked to think that their skills were far superior to any primal relation of the humans'. It wasn't as though they were taking a sledgehammer to it! He took a long sip of tea rather than retort, murmuring "caffeine" after swallowing in the hopes it would cure his sudden mood change.

As if by some cosmic joke, a loud curse came through his earpiece. He listened for a bit as his co-workers communicated through insults before pressing the earpiece button to interrupt with, "What happened?"

"Nothing. Just Guy being clumsy."
"Dammit! Weren't my fault! Someone's loosening this stuff in the wrong order!"

"Well, correct it then. I do not want another shift just because you managed to break something with your BS."

"Yeah, yeah."
"Go to sleep your highness, you're PMSing."

Eye twitching in annoyance, Llyr glared at nothing in particular and didn't respond. Hopefully, whatever it was that had happened did not require his presence, and he would actually be able to sleep after this meal, as suggested. He didn't think he could stand anymore senseless behavior without exploding at someone, and the tea wasn't improving his mood. He half listened as the other mechanics went back to work. Sarah was right; his workmates acted primal often enough.

Another sip brought his tea below half of his mug. Even if it didn't make him easier to get along with, it was tasty, and not to be wasted.
Rest assured, I see all of you lovely people's posts, but expect me to be a bit slower responding.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #364 on: February 22, 2013, 12:07:45 pm »
Ari had just started to take a swig of his coffee when Sarah spoke, and he barely managed to gulp it down before dissolving into laughter.

"We'll see about that, baby," he said when he got a handle on himself, adding on an exaggerated eyebrow waggle and a wink. "Though I dunno, I'm a little nervous 'bout the idea, considerin' what I got to compete with here. A mere human man could get his ego busted mighty bad measurin' themselves up to the males of your species, eh?"

Sliding Riot's plate over, he started in on it, paused with his mouth full and a piece hanging off his fork when Llyr started having his one way conversation.

"Everything alright over there, buddy?"

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Offline Tally

« Reply #365 on: August 10, 2013, 11:41:30 am »
Riot couldn't take any more of this.  It was a little too much for his head to handle.  He was a prisoner, but only maybe?  Because Ari had offered him a job or something?  And they didn't keep him tied up or locked up, yet they put him up here with all of them together and what—Ari just trusted that he wouldn't fly off the handle and try to fight his way out?

And he was goddamned hungry and couldn't eat because he's given Ari pancakes he'd thought were like maybe probably poisoned but weren't at all.

He lurched up and slammed his chair back against the table and peaced the fuck out of there.  Didn't have a good glory of a clue where he was going, he just left the room and kept walking.

Offline GIR

• RotE Cultist
  • 1695 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To GIR
  • The Cookie of Destiny
  • Awards Awarded for participating in the Shiny New Libra event of 2014! You've been with RotE for one year! Go you!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Gender: Nongendered. '...' will serve until the English language comes up with a proper genderless pronoun.
« Reply #366 on: August 10, 2013, 12:12:44 pm »
<You assume you can even compete, Captain.>, the mechanic didn't bother to mince words, <Not to mention that if I ever felt like screwing a human, I'd literally break said human. We're not exactly gentle in the sack.>, Sarah continued, snapping one of her meal's bones to emphasize the word 'break', <Your ego would be the least of your worries.>. Riot's exit drew Sarah's attention, but not enough for Llyr's glare to go unnoticed.

The glare was met with an amused eyeridge raise as Sarah used her wrist terminal to watch Riot as he stormed through the ship, as well as close any hatches he came close to. <I'm assuming you wanted  the hothead in here for a reason, Captain?>, Sarah privately asked as she pooled earth magical energy at the human's feet and moved the pool with him, ready to convert it into iron bars at any moment, <I can cage him at any moment. The sooner the better.>, she added, the effort already givving her a headache of the sort that took her attention from what might otherwise have been a chance to rub the apparent situation on the other end of Llyr's com link in his face.
Please do not steal the waffle-flavor waffles or the bacon soap. Also, you gonna make buscuits?

-------------------------------------------------------

Imperial Knight Eva von Draconis
Pirate Captain Drake Morgan
Imperial Knight-Commander Heavy Wilhelm von Tartarus
Mechanic Sarah
Multi-Role AI Trotzige Schwert vonPunane Tolm [WIP]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They've got waffle in 'em!
I'm gonna sing the doom song!
Yes. Wait a minute... No.
It's got chicken legs!
I had a coupon!
But I neeeeed tacos! I need them or I will explode! That happens to me sometimes...
best Tsundere ever

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #367 on: October 01, 2013, 01:24:44 pm »
"Honey, I know you're tryin' to sound threatenin' and edgy, but that's just soundin' mighty exciting," Ari told Sarah with a wink, but then jumped when Riot slammed in his chair and stormed from the room.

Sitting up, Ari watched him leave with only mild interest. Wasn't like he could get anywhere valuable. The places he could do any damage were locked up, unless his psionics let him override ship systems or pick locks, and he highly doubted that. If that were the case, he would have escaped last night. If his psionics were strong at all, he could have beat him in all their grappling. But since the cell held him and he'd still managed to physically overpower him, he wasn't worried.

Ari shrugged and waved a hand. "Ah, let him have his tantrum. Any one of us here can take him." Except Bjarte. But even diminutive Bjarte could be a scary motherfucker.

Then he paused, remembering something. "Actually, I'll be right back," he said and, rising to his feet, quickly started after Riot.

Offline Tally

« Reply #368 on: December 19, 2013, 08:19:43 pm »
Riot picked his path at random, but somewhere along all the twists and turns he got it into his head that he should go to the cargo bay, where they were taking his ship apart and...he didn't know, actually.  See if there was anybody there that he could like punch in the fact to make himself feel better.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #369 on: January 21, 2014, 12:27:37 pm »
It didn't take long to find Riot, and Ari tailed him for a minute before he decided to say anything. Cargo bay, eh? And what did he think he was going to do when he got there? Maybe cry over his ship a little? Poor thing. If they weren't going to make assloads off those parts, he might feel a little bad, taking apart a pretty ship like that. He knew he'd murder the guys that tried to touch Sassy inappropriately.

Picking up his pace, he soon fell into stride beside Riot. "Off to pay your respects?"

Offline Tally

« Reply #370 on: February 07, 2014, 10:12:40 pm »
Yeeeah.  Riot had kinda expected this.  Like Ari would let him wander around the ship alone.

"Uh, pffha.  Like, what in the heck else can I do, right?  Fuck!"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #371 on: February 08, 2014, 11:27:45 pm »
Ari smirked. "Yeah, fuckin' is an option."

Offline Tally

Re: Gotcha! [Tally] [M]
« Reply #372 on: March 27, 2014, 12:51:01 pm »
Something about the just smug-like nonchalant way he said it made Riot want to pick a fight then and there.  He tensed and stopped dead, glaring at Ari.  Sure, he could go for it.  And he might win.  Then what?  He flies out of here on a ship that's in a million pieces?  Commandeer's the Sassy Juice against a dozen crew, maybe more?  Feh, yeah right.

"You...just..."  He could totally even feel his face heating with anger.  His hands made a strangling motion at Ari.  "Just...I hate you!"

He stormed forward again.  He'd never felt so frustrated and powerless in his life.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #373 on: July 30, 2014, 04:12:48 pm »
"Hate?" Ari laughed, following along behind Riot, hoping his chipper nonchalance would infuriate Riot more. "After that special moment we shared back there? 'Cause ya sure seemed to love that."

Offline Tally

« Reply #374 on: July 08, 2015, 04:42:37 pm »
"Hey!"  Riot stuck a finger in Ari's face.  "Just because you know how to use your dick like...like a fucking magic wand don't mean I can't hate you for it!"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #375 on: July 08, 2015, 04:45:32 pm »
"Sooooo..." Ari said with a sly grin as he leaned in closer. "Ya sayin' it was like fuckin' magic, eh? Literally."

And then he licked that finger and drew it into his mouth for a quick but suggestive suck.

Offline Tally

« Reply #376 on: July 08, 2015, 04:52:18 pm »
Riot felt like he was stuck in fucking slow motion.  He watched Ari lick up his finger, watched him take his finger into his mouth.  Felt him suck on it and felt his own eyes want to glaze up at just how fucking lewd that was and ended up standing there way to shitfucking long letting Ari suck on him.

"Gods!"  He yanked his hand away.  "See?!  That right there!  That is like the prime gold star example of what I'm talking about!  Like, gods dude, have you ever heard of asking??"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #377 on: July 08, 2015, 04:57:45 pm »
"Uh, pirate? Remember? All about the pillagin'? Pirates don't ask. They take," Ari said with a pleased smile and a slow lick of his lips.

"Besides, why ask when I already know what ya'd say?"

Offline Tally

« Reply #378 on: July 08, 2015, 05:09:07 pm »
"Oh right because you just like know me sooooooo fuckin' well.  Uh-huh, well y'know what my answer would be to that offer?  I'd tell you and your...your...pilla ging pirate dick to go fuck yourselves!"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #379 on: July 08, 2015, 05:11:24 pm »
"If I was a few ribs short...maybe," Ari said, scratching musingly at the stubble on his chin. "Buuuut since I ain't nearly that flexible, well..."

He slapped a hand to Riot's left ass cheek and gave it a squeeze through his clothes. "That's what I gotcha here for, darlin'."

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal