Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Taillights in the Data Trails (Dragonsong!)  (Read 6560 times)

Offline Daglobster

Re: Taillights in the Data Trails (Dragonsong!)
« Reply #100 on: December 25, 2020, 05:30:51 pm »
Kayse chuckled to himself, and let his eyes wander around the room as he brought her back inside. Gaining a playful expression, he led her to the bar, pulled a hovering stool out for her, and went behind the bar.

"When you can program any experience or sensation, exclusivity is what makes money," He started, and he turned to face the shelves full of odd and adventurous looking beverages. He settled on a twisting glass stalk that contained a deep red liquid and a cone-shaped flask with a glowing white fizz.

"Different places contain different rules, different variables. In commercial servers like this one, you usually can't access or generate anything that comes from outside of it. Not without the right bypasses, of course."

Expertly turning the two bottles, he poured them out into a tall thin glass to produce a pink, sparkling color. With a smile, Kayse pushed the glass over to Pink, and then spoke as he made one for himself.

"So for instance, people line up for access to Senseclubs like this or to immerse themselves in a game. Or take a dream vacation to an impossible place for a few hours."

As he spoke, he walked out from behind the bar, giving her an inviting glance backwards as he went deeper into the suite.

Offline DragonSong

« Reply #101 on: December 26, 2020, 08:17:09 am »
Pink really did try to process what he was saying, but a lot of it was just foreign to her. She thought she understood the basic concepts, at least, so that was something.

"So...a private server might have a lot more...room to play around? Metaphorically?" she asked slowly. A quick smile flashed across her face when he pushed the glass toward her and she took the drink, eyes glinting almost the exact same shade as the alcohol.

"Alright, alright." She stood and moved to follow him. "And that's part of what you're thinking we can sell, isn't it? Exclusivity."

Offline Daglobster

« Reply #102 on: January 23, 2021, 01:07:26 pm »
"Exactly," Kayse said with a snap of his fingers. He chuckled at her slowly growing comprehension. The bar and balcony portion of the suite gave way to a circular central lounge, with seats floating in zero-gravity and windows that gave stunning views of the solar system's planets as if the room was a ship in orbit. Arranged around the edges of the room were the doors to the bedrooms, as well as two wide doors labelled "Gravity Pool" and "Enviro-Simulator".

"Any no-jack can sit down in a meatspace bar and watch smuggled stan-defs over a drink, but they don't get the smells, the touches, the feelings. Only a Teinari can really know what it's like to see one of those bikes in person, or to feel the heat of a crash or feel the rumble of an engine," he continued.

With a huff, he set himself down on one of the hovering seats, body open and one hand resting on his lap as he gave Pink a smoldering, playful look, inviting her closer.

"We can give the netties something they've never experienced before, something that nobody on the Sensenet has ever experienced or known enough about to create."

And then, he held a hand out to her.

"Until now."

Offline DragonSong

« Reply #103 on: January 23, 2021, 02:19:38 pm »
Pink nodded slowly, sipping at her drink and enjoying the pleasant tingle that ran down her spine, following the trail of the alcohol through her system. She couldn't tell if that was a SenseNet thing, or just the way the drink was supposed to be.

She did give Kayse a wry look when he settled himself in, obviously inviting, and made a point to look him up and down before taking a step closer.

"Until now," she agreed, eyeing his hand for a long moment before she reached out and slipped hers into his. Grin turning dry, she added as she looked at him, "I hope you're not putting too much faith in me here. I still haven't even met my contact yet, much less actually sold this."

Still, she allowed her fingers to lace through his and squeezed lightly, body language loose and relaxed, encouraging him to pull her closer if he wanted.

Offline Daglobster

« Reply #104 on: January 31, 2021, 10:20:29 am »
Oh, he was a sucker for the offer of intimacy, and with her fingers gently curled into his he drew her in closer and onto his lap. The slight momentum set their hovering seat into a light spin as it began orbiting the center of the room.

"I'm just opening your eyes to what you're working with," Kayse said, and despite the heated playfulness in his eyes his hand didn't wander from hers, preferring to play these step-by-step games and to watch the delight grow in her eyes. He put their joined hands on her knee and took in a good portion of his pink cocktail.

"Speaking of, do they even have a way of contacting you?"

Offline DragonSong

« Reply #105 on: January 31, 2021, 01:19:42 pm »
"Mm." She took another sip of her own drink and cast a quick look down at their hands resting against her knee before she gave his fingers a light squeeze. "Yeah, he said--" she paused, gave him a quick look, then figured, Fuck it, at this point. In for a penny...

She was fairly sure this was illegal, but it's not like it was any more illegal than what she was already doing.

"The rig I'm using apparently has some sort of tracer signal? I'll be honest, I don't entirely understand it." Which of course made her a little uncomfortable, but this whole bid was rather desperate on her part, honestly. "He just said to be here for the club opening, and that he'd find me. So. Lot of faith I'm putting in someone I've never met in person."

Pink huffed, shrugged, then gave him a crooked smile. "No offense."

Offline Daglobster

« Reply #106 on: May 27, 2021, 01:28:21 pm »
"You have a trace?" came Kayse's immediate question. More a rhetorical one than anything else, he kind of just wanted to repeat that to himself.

The words came with a healthy amount of wariness. She no doubt already pieced together what he meant when he said he was a "cyber security" expert, so to tell him that she had an active trace in her rig was at least cause for slight concern.

"You've got to lose that. That extra transmission channel is one of the easiest ways to get your rig compromised. Sounds odd that your contact would use that instead of just telling you where they'd be."

Still, he didn't let that get in the way of things, as they were. In response to the gentle squeeze of her hand, Kayse pulled her closer to expand the sweet contact between them.

"No offense taken, stranger," Kayse teased back.

Offline DragonSong

« Reply #107 on: May 28, 2021, 08:12:04 pm »
Pink’s lips went tight and she nodded. “Yeah. I’m really hoping this is the only time I’ll have to use this rig at all...I’m pretty sure it’s some kinda power play on his part, but it’s not like I had many options.”

If she could establish a better connection with her contact, she could use more common—and more legal—methods of communication. At least, she hoped.

But Kayse seemed eager enough to distract her, and in the moment she was more than willing to be distracted. She let him pull her in closer and settled herself with surprising ease into the curve of his side, glancing down at their joined hands again as she started to play idly with his fingers.

“You’re cold,” she murmured absently, almost to herself. Then she flushed a bit and glanced up at him sort of sheepishly. “I mean...your skin—er—“ She coughed and tried to blow past her own awkwardness by turning it into curiosity: “Do you feel that? The snow and everything—doesn’t keeping that on around you make you cold, or is it all aesthetic?”

Maybe curiosity with a hint of sass.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2021, 07:37:16 pm by DragonSong »

Offline Daglobster

« Reply #108 on: August 18, 2021, 02:14:36 am »
"I'd say. Maybe he's trying to make you feel out of your depth," Kayse offered with a conspiratorial raise of his eyebrows. Still, he was all calm smiles and gentle touches. Watching her play with his fingers had a genuine, almost innocent feeling to it. It brought enough color to his cheeks that his cheeks were almost matching hers when she started to speak again.

He narrowed his eyes knowingly at her when she flubbed about the coolness of his skin, but he spared her any comment regarding that and instead focused on her question.

"It lets people know that I'm such a chill guy," he said, and he laughed a little at his own cheesy joke, letting his head rest on her shoulder. A little on purpose, he let the cool tip of his nose brush against her neck as he settled his head there.

"I can have it cool me down of I ever wanted it to, but yeah, I'll admit it's mostly for my personal aesthetic," he said, and then he actually cranked the effect up just a smidgeon so he could give Pink a cool kiss on the jaw, and when he pulled away his breath washed over the warm skin of her neck, promising further icy pleasure.

"Mostly," he added, with a naughty smile.

Offline DragonSong

« Reply #109 on: August 18, 2021, 06:28:56 am »
"Oh, that was bad," Pink laughed, shoving his shoulder lightly for the joke before his head came to rest against her own. The brief chill against her throat made her start and shiver, then glance away as her flush heated back up.

Then he kissed her, the warmth of his breath so quickly on the heels of the cool touch making her squirm even as her head tipped back to bare more of her neck almost unconsciously.

"That," she muttered, twisting her head to mock glare at him, "was spectacularly unfair."

Offline Daglobster

« Reply #110 on: August 27, 2021, 02:50:13 am »
“I have a distinct feeling…” Kayse started, the words rumbling against the section of throat she so graciously exposed to him. The past times, he’d given her just an inkling, but now he fully accepted the invitation. His lips stamped cool spots, first right in the hollow of her throat and then slowly traveling upwards. Finally, he was kissing her behind the ear, letting out a tiny sound of his own even as his teeth finally caught the shell of her ear.

“…that you prefer the “unfair” ones.”

Offline DragonSong

« Reply #111 on: August 27, 2021, 01:22:49 pm »
Oh god damnit.

Her fingers clenched in his hair, an instinctive response to the way his mouth moved over her skin. She let her head tilt to the side when he started kissing behind her ear and her nails caught against the nape of his neck.

“….Maybe. A little.” Her lips twitched up on one side and she suddenly twisted to catch his mouth with hers; she pressed him back into the chair, arching up over him and sliding her other hand into his hair to tug lightly, titling his head back into the kiss before biting lightly at his lower lip.

She pulled back, letting her forehead rest against his as she smirked, panting lightly. “Maybe a lot.”

Offline Daglobster

« Reply #112 on: August 28, 2021, 10:09:39 am »
Kayse was all kisses and smiles, expression only changing into heated arousal once he felt her nails on his nape. He drew in a sharp breath, and it was that little surprise that kept him off balance and had him seeing stars when she turned into him and all but dominated the seat they shared. His back pressed into the chair and he looked up at her, eyes aglow with excitement and growing passion. It was only for a moment, though, because then she was kissing him and he could only respond by crushing his lips into hers in kind.

When she tugged his hair and ended up tilting him into the kiss, it provoked a heated sound from him and sent a shiver of pure pleasure coursing through him. When it was finally over, Kayse met Pink's eyes as she leaned her forehead on his. One of his hands left her side and it slowly travelled up until he was stroking a hand along her cheek.

"Now that was unfair," he said quietly, and the hand on her side drew her closer against him.

Offline DragonSong

« Reply #113 on: August 28, 2021, 11:05:18 am »
Pink smirked. “I don’t hear you complaining,” she pointed out with a slight tilt of her head. She shifted slightly against him, allowing her knees to slide to either side of his hips to settle herself more comfortably in his lap.

Yeah. This was not her usual area. And she really did have a contact to meet. But the idea of pulling away now was more than unappealing, and…well, fuck it. When was the last time she’d done something this irresponsible? Wasn’t she due a little fun?

She swept her hands around to cup his face between her palms and kissed him again; it was a little slower, softer, but lingering as she allowed herself to lean into his chest and shivered a bit when his hand on her side drew her closer.

Offline Daglobster

« Reply #114 on: August 29, 2021, 07:40:26 am »
Color rushed to Kayse’s cheeks when she cupped his face in her hands, eyes widening slightly as her chest leaned against his and gods everything was more or less perfect at that moment. From the way she rested against him to the simple, intoxicating feeling of her lingering lips. Kayse found that kiss to be a lifeline and gods, did he not want to let go.

Kayse tilted his head into the kiss, a small adjustment that deepened it, letting out a sigh as the moment seemed infinite. The hand on her cheek slipped downwards, and both hands now travelled along her side. He skimmed over her waist and stroked down her thighs, fingers curling heatedly around the backs of her knees so he could slot her into place against him with a gentle tug.

After an eternity in bliss, he finally needed some air and so parted from her, now panting with her. A giddy smile crept onto his face as he rested his head against her neck, giving her collarbone and lower throat plenty of love before he tilted his head back up, kissed her chin, and then back to her lips.

His hands ended up on her waist again, and he threaded his thumbs through the belt loops on her pants, fingers resting on the small of her back.

Offline DragonSong

« Reply #115 on: August 29, 2021, 03:01:06 pm »
Her breath grew shallower as he deepened the kiss, then she gasped quietly when he slid his hands around her knees and pulled her in against him. Her body gave a single rock against his before she managed to still herself, her hands gripping his shoulders tightly and pulling him a little more firmly against her.

When they broke apart she gulped air like she’d been drowning, laughing breathlessly at herself. “Sweet stars.” She swallowed thickly and let her head tilt back as he kissed her neck. “I’m—I’m actually a little dizzy…”

Then he was kissing her again, his hands on her waist sealing their bodies together, and she found she didn’t much care if the room was spinning a little. She wrapped one arm around his neck and tilted her head into the kiss to deepen the contact. A tiny sound that was something between a whimper and a moan caught in her throat, and she let her other hand trail slowly down his chest  until her palm rested just over one hip, fingers splayed over the dip of his pelvis.

She nipped at his lower lip, then pulled back just far enough to murmur, voice heated and breathy, “You, ah…you want me to, um…?”
« Last Edit: August 29, 2021, 03:01:55 pm by DragonSong »

Offline Daglobster

« Reply #116 on: August 30, 2021, 01:16:05 am »
And when she rocked against him, she’d find something delicious waiting to reward that contact, their intimate kissing serving well to make him plenty aroused already. He groaned into her mouth at the contact, his heat only rising with time. At her comment that she was dizzy, he laughed breathlessly right up until they were kissing again.

“We are orbiting the room,” he added with a steadily growing smile, nearly whispering against her lips from the closeness. A sigh as her hand ran low, but when it came to rest on his pelvis his eyes met hers. He licked his bottom lip to soothe the little nip she’d given him, although he was quick to bite his lips as she spoke.

“You, Racer Girl…”

He leaned in, not to kiss, but this time to groan salaciously into her ear.

“…can do whatever you want to this Computers Guy.”

Offline DragonSong

« Reply #117 on: August 30, 2021, 05:22:53 am »
She held his eyes for a moment, head tipped forward slightly toward him and a soft shiver trickling down her spine at the way he bit his lip before he leaned in to murmur in her ear.

“Ohh, fuck,” she groaned quietly, and then twisted to catch his mouth again in a near bruising kiss as her hand slipped under the hem of his shirt. She let her fingertips trail lightly over the planes of his stomach for a moment before her thumb caught at his waistband, then she was pressing herself closer and slipping her hand down between them with a small sound of want panted against his lips.

“That’s…a two-way street y’know,” she murmured into his mouth as she started to stroke gently, almost cautiously. “Open invitation, Kayse…”

Offline Daglobster

« Reply #118 on: September 25, 2021, 02:36:20 am »
And she'd find the rest of him plenty cool to the touch as well. His clothes hid a rather well-made physique, although whether it was accurate to him or not didn't even really seem to be a consideration. He was confident enough to use his real body as a template, not that she needed to know that.

She'd find him raring to go for her when her hands finally went low enough. and when she got right to the goods Kayse let out a gentle sigh.

"My favorite kind of invitation," he said, managing to keep cool enough to meet her eyes as she got to know him. He slid his hands under her own shirt in kind, bunching it up near her collar as his hands rose up and across her breasts. With a devious little movement of his hands, he undid her bra and it fell into both of their laps.

Then, both of his hands trailed icy fingers down her sides and stomach before he looked up at her and undid the top button of her pants. With a defiant little smile, he opened up her pants and slipped them low enough so that when he pulled her back down, he slid against her already dampened underclothes and smiled a little wider. He covered one of her hands on his length and angled himself so his tip pressed deliciously against her still-covered womanhood.

"Ohhhhh, shit," he purred.

Offline DragonSong

« Reply #119 on: September 25, 2021, 06:17:36 am »
Pink hissed in a sharp breath as his touch skimmed over her, cool fingers against flushed skin. It shouldn't have been as appealing as it was, and she wondered briefly if that had something to do with the simulation.

Then her bra was off, and Kayse was smiling--smirking, really-- as his hands trailed down and started working on her pants. She shifted to accommodate him, stilling the movement of her own hand for a moment and swallowing back a faint, needy sound that rose up in her throat when he pulled her back down against him.

"I--" She swallowed thickly, eyes clenched shut. "I never do this," she whispered, not entirely sure why she was telling him that but for some reason feeling like she had to. "I mean, I never do this."

One-night stands, sure. But the spontaneity of this? The sheer novelty? That was so far outside her usual realm of behavior. They were still mostly dressed for gods' sakes, and it didn't much seem to matter!

That didn't stop her from rocking her hips cautiously against his, once, and then reaching up to tangle her fingers through his hair as the movement sent a pang of icy heat through her and she pulled him into a quick kiss, gasping against his mouth. "Oh, fuck..."

The hand she still wrapped around him curved under his, then pulled away, just far enough to reach for her own underthings and almost frantically push the fabric aside before she rocked forward once more, apparently not much interested in wasting time.

She gasped again, spine arching to press herself further against him as she sank down until their hips met and she shivered from some combination of the coolness of his skin and the contrast of his touch against her own overheated body. Her head dropped into the crook of his shoulder, nails catching at the nape of his neck as her hand clenched instinctively in his hair with a low groan. "Oh, fuck," she repeated, breathless and giddy.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2021, 12:38:20 pm by DragonSong »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal