Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: My Girls!!!  (Read 374 times)

Anonymous

My Girls!!!
« on: July 31, 2008, 01:46:24 pm »
Girl #1

__________________Quick Stats
Name: Sian
Image:
Birthday: February 4
Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Single or Taken? Single
Species: Human
Blood-type: A
(Heh, a lot of people ask what the point of this one is. Well...there is no point! XD I just threw it in there because I'm weird and like concocting weird little details for my characters, heh.)

Height: 5'4"
Weight: 130 lbs
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Red
Affiliation:
Religion:
Birth Place: Teinar
Most Used Phrase(s):
Character of Mine Most Likely to...
Finished Threads: None
Current Threads: 1

__________________In-Depth Stuff

Physical Description: She has red, curly hair and brown eyes with long lashes. Her skin is a pale cream color. She's 5'4" and weighs 130 lbs.

Personality: Sian is a bright, energetic girl. She's also quiet and keeps to herself most of the time. The girl tends to be temperamental but ironically, she doesn't really enjoy confrontation and tries to shy away from it as much as possible. There's a strong curious streak in her which makes her prone to doing things foolish like trying to sneak above ground. There's a slight hint of anger just under the surface and sometimes she'll lash out for no reason.

Weaknesses: Her temper is perhaps her biggest weakness. That and her obsession with the past, specifically her parents.

Strengths: Her bravery and persistence.

Dislikes:

Magic/Abilities:

Family: 2 brothers

Friends:

Foes:

History: Sian actually has a rather tragic past when it comes to her childhood. Fortunately for her, she's too young to really remember it. When she was only about 2 years old, her family had planned to be smuggled off of Earth as is what happens with most Teinar people but something went terribly wrong and they were pursued by the Aeodolis government. In a last ditch effort, her parents sacrificed themselves and hid baby Sian with her older siblings a few moments before they were forcibly taken away. The children were found days later and brought to the city of Teinar.

Other than this, Sian actually had a pretty nice life. Her guardians were laid back and very loving. It made up for the fact that she knew no other parents but them. As she grew older, she learned a bit more about life and why certain things happened. Like why she couldn't go outside during sometimes when she knew nothing when she was younger. Except when it came to her birth parents. She learned the truth about them on her own... and she took it pretty hard.

No one knows that she knows about what happened to her real parents. It's just as well because if they knew what she was thinking sometimes, they'd probably be very concerned.

Commentary:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal