Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: New Candidate ready for training!  (Read 395 times)

Anonymous

New Candidate ready for training!
« on: July 05, 2008, 03:32:51 am »
Presenting...

Tore! He's a shape-shifter Pilot candidate! He's a rather large fellow, the anti-social type. Oh.. and he's gay. He has a few piercings and blue and purple hair. C'mon, you gotta love the blue and purple hair. He's a hard worker determined to become a pilot.

Tore, as a very young boy, was abandoned on the streets of Haviah. He has no memory of his biological parents. So, an old pilot took him in as his own son! Until he found Tore sleeping with another boy... *cough* For a big guy, Tore is quite quiet and passive. He detests violence and would rather turn and walk away from a fight. Good temperament, no? =D He'd rather shut his mouth and get on with things than dawdle.

SOOOO...... Anybody with a pilot out there willing to take on this shape-shifting candidate?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: New Candidate ready for training!
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2008, 03:43:47 am »
I have Remi free! ^__^

He's a hard-ass short tempered fellow. Widower. Blames himself for his wifes death, yadda yadda yadda, has a four year old daughter who lives with his parents...

And yes.

XD I have... Remi.  Don't see how your boyo being gay changes anything unless you were going for a pilot who was gay and... you wanted a relationship to develop or... something? |: I dunno.

Anyway, Remi is free if you want him ^_^

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2008, 03:58:13 am »
Buahaha, no, I didn't think him being gay would change much XD Maybe somebody would have been a bit freaked out but meh.

Lmao, do I want him? That sounds oddly wrong O.o Or maybe I'm perverted. But whatever! Bring him on!

Do you want me to start the thread?

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2008, 04:03:03 am »
Sure!

More often than not the pilots are a tad psychotic xD S'what makes playing a candidate so fun.

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2008, 04:07:51 am »
OK ^^ I'm amusing in the ATC, no? >>

Being psychotic is fun =D Or so say the voices in my head O.o

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2008, 04:12:25 am »
Yes! ATC. Candidates aren't allowed anywhere else.  I'll have to reply when I wake up if you've posted! It's four am where I am x3 I should go to bed or something.

heehee.

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2008, 04:16:47 am »
>> I knew that.

G'night then! Don't have too many unpleasent dreams.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal