Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Club Static ((Open))  (Read 1589 times)

Anonymous

Club Static ((Open))
« on: September 10, 2007, 08:30:09 pm »
Club Static, one of the most lively places to visit on Cancer, is always bumping with activity. People from all over the galaxy come to the club for a good place to let loose and dance the stars away. Most come for the exotic views of different creatures to pick up on. Devona Scoshia is such a creature. Though alien to most other races that originate from Earth, she still holds a beauty like no other. Her race develop specific facial patterns in their youth years. Hers give give her the look of a Gothic maiden. Black natural matching star patterns over each white, pupiless eye. Dark blue is the color that claims her silky skin. Shoulder length hair is adorned with the color red.
The most noticeable trait about her would have to be her slender form. Though she is above average height of any normal female, she has the stunning figure that could make an hourglass jealous. The visual seductress prefers to hide such traits with a black leather long coat. As far as the rest of her attire, she wears red and black camouflaged cargo pants, tightened up by a pair of knee high, stiletto heeled boots. Her long coat is all she has to cover her upper body. To top it all off, she wears a set of red lensed goggles whose use is only known to her.
She sits in the active club at the bar counter with a tall glass in her hand. Her slender, dark blue tail remains wrapped around a single leg to the bar stool her luscious behind claims. The very end of the tail houses a red colored triangular tip. Devona has her chin rested upon her free hand as the elbow to the said hand remains rested on the bar counter. With her legs daintily crossed, she simply stares that the cyan colored fluid in her tall glass. After a moment of ponder, she quickly downs the entire glass in one gulp. Her white eyes finally begin to scan the surrounding club. The constant dance music drowns out any other form of noise to her.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Anonymous »

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2007, 08:56:02 pm »
"Dammit Jim. Where the hell could you have gone? It's about time I replace your ass with a new first mate." Kratos Hune was slightly pissed off. Just slightly. His first mate, Jim, had not returned to the ship when he was supposed to. That was unlike Jim. He was usually quite punctual and normally beat the rest of the crew back to the ship. But no matter, he probably just got drunk and was with some sleazy alien prostitute who housed who knows what diseases. It was rare for any space pirate to get any kind of sexual attention, so paying for some was not uncommon. Space pirates pretty much funded every prostitution ring on Cancer. Good thing it was legal or they would have another bad mark, and another reason to get arrested. But no one really cared what you did on Cancer as long as you didn't kill anyone. It's space pirate heaven. Sex, booze, sleep, sex, and booze. The 5 things a space pirate needs. Kratos was in the Red District, looking for any hookers he knew. Someone must know where Jim went, or who he was with. He came across what looked to be a cross between a elf and something that came from an alien planet. Her name was Janice, and he knew her well. Very well in fact.

"Janice! It's Kratos. Have you seen Jim anywhere?"
"Yeah, he went off with Eliza. She's been dying to see him. She should have been back by now. I hope nothing happened."
"Don't worry, Jim wouldn't pull anything. Nice talking to you Janice. We'll be leaving soon but next time we dock maybe we could hook up sometime?"
"I'd like that. Bye Kratos"

He liked Janice. He really did. Hell, if she wasn't so proud and would accept charity he's offer to take her on as a crew mate. He'd eventually like to marry her, he was smitten. He didn't care that she was a prostitute. It wasn't her body he was after, it was her heart. But these thoughts would have to wait. He had to find Jim. He turned a corner and tripped over something. He fell to the ground and rolled a few feet. "Fuck. What the hell did I trip over?" Kratos said as he looked back to see what it was. It was a body. A woman's body. The body of Eliza. The dead body of Eliza. And next to him, the dead body of his first mate Jim. They had both been shot through the head. "Oh my...Shit. I need to get out of here before-" A croed had already in front of the alley. They were already mumbling. One of the females shouted out.

"Murderer! He killed them! Police! Police!"

Well...shit. He had to get out of there, and out of there fast. He looked behind him, the alley was a dead end. Luckily, the buildings around him were only 7 foot high or so, this area of town was made for the shorter people. He quickly climbed up one and jumped from roof to roof until he got to the tall area of the district. He dropped down into an alley and ducked into the side door labeled "Club Static".

Upon entering the club he could tell it was very popular with the tall and semi-tall. It was packed with all sorts of aliens and humans dancing. Grinding, and some even doing naughtier things. He eyed a cutie at the bar. He walked on over and sat down. He may of loved Janice, but he was a pirate and therefore had no problem crossing her. "Hey baby, can I buy you a drink?" He got a glimpse of her eyes, white, mostly but he couldn't make out the rest of them. A long coat covered the top of her body and he couldn't make out much of her lower body except for the fact she had a blue tail with a red tip. Interesting lady.

Anonymous

«Devona
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2007, 09:20:34 pm »
Devona's pointed ears perked up slightly (more in surprise than anything else) when she could hear the voice of a nearby fellow. She turned slightly on her stool, propping the arm that held up her head onto the bar counter. She gazed at the straight forward man with her hollow eyes for a moment. The end of her tail slightly flicked when a small, but visible smile appeared on her lovely facade. She held up her tall glass to look at it for a moment. A devilish grin suddenly appeared on her face when she made a personal realization.
"I'm not sure if you can afford such a drink." The 'different' female speaks with a bit of sultry attached to her voice. She really meant it too. The kind of drink she gets runs around fifty thousand credits. How she manages to obtain such money is her business.

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2007, 02:27:55 pm »
({"Blue Falcon requesting docking clearence." A red haired woman's face appears on the com screen in the controle room. "Confirmed Blue Falcon. You are clear for dock 175, proceed." The man at the controles answers. "Dock 175, copy." The screen goes black inside the approaching starship.})

"No." Robin states, as she walks away from the docking station and out into the main hall. "But why? You drink it all the time." A young girl walking beside her claims. "You're to young for one thing, and you're human. It's to strong for you." Robin glances to her side at the brown haired girl. She was only twelve, but you'd never know it by the way she usually acted.

Sayuri was smart and mature for her age, often more so than the captian herself. She was also blind, but few knew this. Her eyes had never worked, she had told Robin long ago, having been born blind. As a result of her blindness however, she was also born with psychic abilites that allow her to see using her mind instead. Unfortunetly these ablities had landed Sayuri in the slave trade market, and this would be where Robin had resscued her five years ago.

It had been against her better judgement. After all she didnt need the extra heat, but it worked out well enough in both their favors. She had gotten a loyle and eager first mate, and Sayuri had gotten her freedom and a new life. If you can call living with a pirate a life. Robin often wondered if the girl should not be taken eleswhere to live, some place quieter. She had conections and knew of a few safe places, but when she asked, Sayuri only declined. She could have made it an order, but she just let it go. "You can have something light, but just one. You're not old enough to become the new station drunk yet." Robin smiled at the girl, who perked up a little.

They reached the section of the station know as the enertainment distrect, which was lined with strip parlors, bars, and a club for every taste, human, mutant, alien and anything in between. Many of these were rather questionable. Robin headed towards the enerence of the local favorite. Though often crowded it was one of the best places to just blend in and get lost for a few hours. And one of few where she could pass Sayuri off as a short alien who just looked young for her age.

"Stay close." Robin says as they walk in. They make their way through the crowd to an empty table in the corner, her usual spot. Sayuri sits down and Robin walks over to the bar. "One Luquarian Fire Water, and a small light Barnican." She orders from the barman, who nods and goes to work on both. Robin glances to her left at a red haired woman two seats over who appeared to be a alien. She was talking to a man who was attempting to pick her up. Robin smiles to herself and shakes her head. "They never give up." Shortly, a class bottle of a fire red liquid that bubbled continuously, and a small glass of a deep red drink were places on the counter. "Thanks." She lays the money down without even getting the price. Then she turns and walks back to the table, placing the small glass infront of Sayuri and taking a seat with the bottle herself.

({Long post, so tired, fingers cramping.}) -_- z z z.)
« Last Edit: September 11, 2007, 09:56:11 pm by Anonymous »

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2007, 05:34:39 pm »
{OOC: lol, it happens)

Heh, apparently this woman underestimated the size of Kratos' pocketbook. As a space pirate, he had a very large and steady income. "Barkeep, top the lady's drink off please. Take it out of my account." He didn't honestly care how much the drink would cost him. Money was no object to him, especially when it came to a beautiful woman. He turned to her and asked, "Is there anything else you need?" Just then the local sector of the CPD burst into the bar.

"Everybody down! This is Sector XLVII of the Cancer Police Department! There is a suspected murderer hiding in this bar. We need your full cooperat-" The officer did not get to finish his sentence as Kratos had caused an explosion to occur at the feet of the officers, throwing them back and knocking them unconscious.

He leaned closer to the woman. "Yeah. They're looking for me. I didn't do it, but they think I did. I need to get out of here. Here's my com-link address. Give me a ring if you need me." Seconds later he was out of the bar via the side door he had used to enter. Unluckily, there were officers swarming the alley. Shit. Kratos ducked back inside before he was seen and retook his seat at the bar. "Okay...so I'm fucked. I can't get out. " he said before turning to the barkeep. "Barkeep, give me what the lady at table 6 is having." The barkeep came back with a red bubbling liquid. "Oh and what my lady friend is having to. I need all the booze I can get." He then took a swig of his drink, turned to face the bar, and waited. If he was going down. He was going down smashed.

Anonymous

«Devona
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2007, 06:22:58 pm »
Devona refrained from telling the charming man how much of a dent he just put on his pocket. She didn't want to break his gentleman streak to tell him. So, it seemed like she got a free drink out of the encounter. Her devious smile soon faded when the authorities made themselves known. Her blank eyes widened on the initial thought, assuming they where there, looking for someone on account of theft. She relaxed a bit when they mentioned murder.
The sudden explosion caused her to jump almost completely out of her stool. The femme found herself being confessed to by this charming man, whom left her his com-link address, right before he left. Finding it slightly hard to take in everything at once, Devona reached back to the bar counter to collect her freshly filled glass. She sighed as she held the the tall glass in front of her view for a moment. A moment that was broken by the return of the charming gentleman.
Devona couldn't help but smile when he rambled on about how he couldn't leave and how much he needed the drinks. Without notice, the delicate woman downs the cyan colored fluid in one gulp. After nearly slamming the glass down on the counter, she then grabs onto the man's arm and they both suddenly disappear in a dim, light blue flash.
In an instant, the two of them were on the rooftop of a building, about two miles away from Club Static. If anyone was very knowledgeable in alien races, they would be slightly familiar with the name Felgur Sobyr. A very uncommon alien race with the natural ability to teleport. Kratos was lucky to befriend one at such a time.
"I couldn't let you drink what I had. It's rather harmful to humans." She throws in a quip that's more like an excuse to avoid the 'other' topic about the situation.

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2007, 10:50:06 pm »
Robin was just lifting her Fire Water for a second drink when the cops burst in. Sayuri jumped, but remained seated, "Now what?" She asked, glancing behind her a little nervously. Robin smiled at her. "Nothing. We haven't killed any one." She winks. Five years and the girl still got nervous around any type of law enfourcers. It was understandable though, considering where she had come from. Robin sighs inwardly to herself, her thoughts again drifting to the idea of Sayuri having a better home. But her train of thought is soon interumpted as the explosion shook their table and the man who had been attempting to aquire himself a date rushed past, only to return a moment later and rejoin the rather surprized looking alien woman.

Robin only gave them her half attention however, even as and the new couple dissapeared together. She had been around these kinds of people long enough that things like this she hardly noticed any more. Even Sayuri seemed less bothered by the sudden jolt than she had been by the cops. Taking the bottle in hand again she calmly takes another drink, Sayuri following her lead.

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2007, 01:48:03 pm »
There he was- a lone elf, approaching a bar of relatively high renown, gawking and staring as the police openly stormed the joint with as much subtlety as a charging herd of elephants in a residential neighborhood. Naturally, many questions swarmed his mind at once, but the main one was the simplest: To go in, or not to go in? There was a nice little seesaw in his mind, and each one had a nice lead weight of reason on each side.

For one, he needed to get sloshed. He'd felt the need to celebrate ever since he successfully cleaned out a company CEO in a card game, netting him enough money to send his lover a check that would cover rent for several months to come. He also wanted to check out the local beauties- no matter what they had hiding under their skirts- and hopefully score a nice lusty bounty by the end of the night. No matter what he said in his defense, he was simply a man, with a definite itch that needed some special scratching. He also knew that going in would definitely make him look innocent, as sheep don't wander willingly into lion's dens without a damn good reason.

But then there was the fact that he could still be recognized as a criminal- a professional smuggler, extortionist, and a citizen of Aedonis. But what they didn't know wouldn't hurt them, and he figured that whatever caused the commotion would keep them occupied for a good long time, anyway. Not to mention that his boyfriend had his ID chip, so they couldn't bust him for deporting himself out of the hedonistic zone.

Waltzing in casually and even winking suavely at one of the fairer officers (who happened to be male, and gave him a rather revolting look for his attentions.), Aldouvan cast his brown eyes over the crowd, searching for his intended prey for the night. If he failed here, there was always the prostitution ring, and that was always fun. It did get a bit expensive if used too often, though, and he certainly didn't want that.

Sidling up beside Robin and Sayuri and resisting the urge to lick his lips, he straightened out his white shirt and vest before looking to both of the girls.

He'd been told that he'd looked fairly decent, with a nice slim frame and straw blonde (albeit messy) hair, and was inclined to agree with them. That didn't mean all the girls necessarily did, though, and made sure that he treaded carefully. Choosing his words carefully as if his life depended on it, he finally settled for the simplest way to go.

"Hey, girls. Got any plans for tonight?"

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2007, 02:54:16 pm »
Robin didn't answer at first, just took another drink and glanced towards the man who had just approached them. Setting the now half empty bottle back down on the table, she spins it slowly in her hands and says, "Yeah, we do. We were going to have a sleep-over. Talk about boys, eat lots of junk food, have pillow fights, ware curlers in our hair,..." all in a sarcastic tone, but with a half smile. Sayuri could hardly keep herself from laughing, her face turning red as she tried to hold it in. "I think what you are looking for is somewhere else friend." Robin continued in a more serious, but not unfriendly manner, giving him a smile for his effort. She was mildly flattered, but tried to make it suttlely clear that they weren't intrested. Without being overly rude about it.

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2007, 12:21:10 pm »
"Oh, really? Sounds fascinating." Aldouvan muttered with a similar tone upon hearing their plans for the night. Though he could talk about boys just as much as the two girls could, he figured that they wouldn't be overly receptive to his advances if he did. Some girls in the past just felt weirded out- or worse, threatened- by his willingness to ignore all gender boundaries. Keeping his eyes on Robin's bottle, he offhandedly followed the spinning label.

Looking up a bit, he noted how red Sayuri's face looked- it was kinda cute. He wondered if she knew that laughing might have spared her his attention a little more than this had- he always was a sucker for blushers. Though this wasn't out of embarrassment, he still felt just as happy to see it.

Though normally he'd be bummed out by her words, he instead smirked, seeing her rather charming smile aimed right at him. Even if she wasn't interested in him romantically, it didn't necessarily mean that Sayuri wasn't, right? It was a small chance (made smaller by the fact that she'd already tried to laugh at him- that was never a good sign. He'd always known women to be pack animals.), but a chance nonetheless. Shrugging his shoulders nonchalantly, he waved to one of the workers and yelled out his order.

"Yo! Kid! I tip well. Get these ladies some drinks. I'll take one, too." Turning his head back to them, he made it clear that he didn't mean any harm with a smile that was far more friendly than lecherous. That just wouldn't do, after all.

"You don't mind if I stick around, do you? I know you're not interested, but I need to kill some time, anyway."

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2007, 12:49:53 pm »
"Sure, grab a seat." As there were only two at their table. He seemed harmless enough. There was always the gun straped to her leg and hidden by her long coat if he became anything other than that. Sayuri finally manages to get a hold of herself, and gives a more friendly smile to their guest. "So, what brings you here today?" Robin asks. She wasn't nosy by any means. Other people's business was of no real concern to her as long as it didn't involve them. But she really wasn't that good when it came to small talk.

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2007, 01:45:37 pm »
"Um... brings me here, hm? Business, as it were. Take a look..." Reaching into his pockets, Aldouvan shuffled his hands around momentarily before, sensing that his quarry was right beneath his fingers, snatched up the small cube that lay in his hand. Muttering a quick, "Aha!", the hand soon presented itself with the small box.

The cube was a small jewelry box, emblazoned with scarlet velvet and semiprecious stones that encrusted the outer edge of the box's top. A family crest, enriched with the shine of diamonds, peeked out from the top. He made sure to keep a firm hand on it, but showed them more than enough for them to get the drift- the trinket was very, very expensive.

"I won this baby from a business associate. I was hoping to use what's inside to barter passage onto a ship. Know of any?"

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2007, 02:46:57 pm »

Outside the club, underneath the neon sign that lit the streets with the promise of Club Static, a single man stood against the wall next to the entrance, his messy teal hair dancing as he bobbed his head to the hypnotic trance beats from within. A smirk that would shame devils lit his face as he watched the police enter the club. Behind his messy bangs, one could easily make out two slight, golden glows of his cheerful eyes. Tilting his head up, looking at the depths of space from the stations transparent ceiling, he pivoted on his right leg to catch a look at a shooting star.

"Wish I may, wish I mi-" Lades was cut off by an...was that an explosion? As Lades mused over this thought, a member of the police was ejected in a most, undignified manner, right where Lades had been before he turned. He turned to the body, grabbing two coins out of the officer's pocket, and turned to the club. "Serve and protect. Well, at least I'm served." He chuckled at his horrible joke, waltzing inside of Club Static. Or, as the sign was now formed, Clu Stati. The door, or what remained closed behind him as the "b" and "c" fell to the ground.

A thriving mass of bodies awaited him, very few concerned what with had taken place in the last few minutes. It appeared as if all that anyone wanted to do was drink the night away or dance until dawn. No one seemed to care about their bodies or their effects, just that next beat or another shot. All in all, it was Lades' kind of place.

He walked across the dance floor towards the bar, brushing past people whenever possible. The men he passed would notice the next day that the pocket change they recently owned had vanished, while the women noticed a brush of wind against their bodies and purses. When he made it to the bar, his empty pockets were full, and he'd already marked at least six lovely young females he'd have to speak to before he left. He sat down on the chair beside Aldouvan, facing the opposite direction, looking for marks. He dropped three coins on the bar, thumping his hand once.

"Hey! I need a virgin slut! And keep'em coming!" Lades yelled over the noise. He was acknowledged with a shotglass with a milky-pink substance in it, and a cherry on top.  As he downed the shot, he couldn't help but overhear the voice from behind him.

"...inside to barter passage onto a ship. Know of any?" Lades felt a smile creep on his face, the prospect of work at hand. He turned and stood, and tapped the man lightly on his shoulder.

" 'Scuse me, but I couldn't help overhearing. If you've the coin, I got a ship that will take you anywhere in the 'verse." Lades walked to where he could see the man's face. How would this stranger respond? And who where the lovely ladies with him? He awaited a reply, fervantly hoping that it would be an interesting job.

[/i]

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2007, 04:58:08 pm »
"Buisness, hmm? Thats something I'd rather not think to much about while im drinking. The whole mix of work and pleasure thing, you know." Robin says with a wink as she downs the remainder of her drink and Aldouvan goes digging in a pocket. Though as he removed his hand and presented the small box, her intrest rose a bit. She had never been into the whole glitz and glammor thing like most women seem to be, but jewels had more than one purpous. Indeed, such a trinket would be worth a great deal in trade, or just raw creddits. "Wow, that guy must be kicking himself for loosing that!" Sayuri says, obviously impressed. She wasn't exactally the best at being subtle, but what do you expect from a twelve year old?

Robin considered Aldouvan's offer. They had no current obligations to up-hold. In truth after this they were going to scout the job list for any shipping needs, or just some cargo ships that look like easy marks to commandeer. This, however, seemed a more promissing venture. She was about to give him an answer when they were rather rudely interrupted by a man who had only just walked in. If there was anything she truely hated it was people who walts into a privet conversation univited.

She clears her throat, then says, "Excuse me, sir, but I dont believe anyone asked for your assistance." Her voice was calm, but to the point.

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2007, 05:45:33 pm »
Oh, my, wasn't this convenient! Not one, not two, but three beauties were within arms' reach, and all of them seemed to seethe some sort of delectable attractiveness that he couldn't quite place.

...No, wait. He could. He didn't get an STD by sitting on his hands and ignoring the little man downstairs. Oh, no. He knew more in the realms of courtship than a lot of people gave him credit for!

As he let his eyes rest on the two ladies across from him, he took in Sayuri's petite form, immediately thinking that she was probably like a kitten- soft, young, playful, but with a possible bite. And she was cute- delightfully so! Like the animal he associated with her. She had a childlike beauty to her, and he could see her grow into a beautiful woman one day. However, as said earlier, she was cute- he wasn't attracted to her like he was to the other two. No one screws 'cute'. They screw 'hot', 'sexy', or 'whorish', but not 'cute'. There was a lot of things he was, but 'pedophile' was not one of them.

Robin, on the other hand, read like a viper- elegant, but utterly deadly... with her tongue, at least. However, given their location, perhaps she herself was deadly! Or aggressive, at least. Nothing got him more fired up than a potential in-sheet fight for dominance. After all, while nail-marks did hurt for a while, they always scarred over...

I spy with my little eye... Ooh la la. A diamond in the rough, no less!  It was the last man that really caught his attention, though. There was so much potential! The haphazardly cut locks of his hair begged to have his fingers rush through them, the dark emerald coat he wore seemed to beckon him to stick his hands into the pockets closest to Lades's body, and those eyes of his were almost enough to make him ravage him right there at the table, decency be damned. But of course, he'd have to push the other man down on the table first, and he was fairly sure that Robin wouldn't take to that very kindly.

However, she did take nicely to the jeweled box.

"Oh, definitely. I had to duck and cover from the guy- he was on the verge of pulling out a gun! I'm not into the whole 'blam blam' scene, see? But I won it, fair and square. Among other things." Shrugging his shoulders and letting that bait hang in the air, he turned his gaze to Lades, who was still gawking more at the ladies than him. Turning to meet him, he smiled in not nearly the same fashion as he had to Robin and Sayuri.

He'd held back then because of the smaller girl. But with this gaze, he threw in the embodiment of barely-subdued lust, purring seductively as he spoke.

"Mm, I've got a few things you might be interested in. You said you've got a ship? Pardon me saying so, but I'm fairly sure that you wouldn't be the one taking me for the ride, if you know what I mean." Sidling up beside him and sneaking a hand around the other's waist, Aldouvan moved his face beside the other's ear, whispering only a brief moment of all the things he planned to do if he had his way.

...He hoped that it wouldn't scare the other man away. But for Aldouvan, the other was the first handsome chap in a while!

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2007, 07:32:12 pm »
...Oh great. Now things make a little more sense. Lades would have rolled his eyes, but it would have been fairly obvious to his newfound and overly friendly companion. So these three weren't together; the cuties seemed to have their own ship (The one with the cold aura was obviously in charge, and the other was a bit too young to have authority...or be in his crosshairs); and the man to his side apparently didn't limit his options by gender, nor was he a shy flirt. Lades mentally sighed. It was just tough to be this attractive. Ah, when he got back to the ship, Alicia wouldn't let this event go for weeks.

Of course, if it'd turn a profit, Lades could put up with almost anything. He'd just have to make sure to watch his back...quite intently. But first, it'd be best to smooth things over here...

"Oh, please, accept my most humble apologies." Lades spoke softly, retaining a courteous tone. "I had mistakenly assumed the three of you were together, and in need of a ship." Lades almost resorted to lacing his voice with suggestive magic, but..this girl...she didn't seem as if she'd be pushed as easily as the other mundanes.

His eyes fluttering back to the man beside him, Lades deftly spun out of his reach, facing all Robin and Aldouvan. "Why don't I start over? I'm Lades." His eyes flared brightly as tipped his head, a cheerful smile illuminating his face. Spinning the shot glass in his hand, he tossed it up, extending his other palm to catch it. "Lades Aradal, Captain of the Aces & Eights."

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2007, 03:14:55 pm »
When Lades sighed, several lights went off in the recesses of Aldouvan's mind. See, he wasn't exactly stupid- he knew that sighs meant one of two things, with each option lying on opposite sides of the pleasure spectrum. There was the exasperated sigh- which he certainly didn't want- which signified a 'cock block' in every sense of the term. If it was this type, it certainly was subdued, giving it a sense of ambiguity that he didn't really want to hear. It also meant that this handsome young man was perfectly heterosexual, otherwise not interested- neither boded well, but the second could always be changed.

Then there was the second type of sigh. This one was the subtle, pleasured sigh that left him weak in the knees to even think about... the type of sigh that signified consent and pleasure. But he highly doubted that was the case, especially when the other man moved smoothly from his grasp. A pity- he had been about to get a nice handful to give him a good estimate of what he was dealing with.

Oh, well. Mustn't rush.

Aldouvan was distracted to the point where he barely heard the other man's words, merely taking in the other's voice. Pouring over his ears like liquid silk, the other's velvety voice had him utterly enraptured... And the thought of him moaning with pleasure with that sensual voice left him utterly breathless. But the cold shoulder he had been presented with not thirty seconds earlier was still very fresh in his mind, and he quickly regained his composure. If this man had a ship that he was offering, then he had to act civil, for now.

After all, there was a lot of time in space for some naughty business in the lower decks.

"Together? Those two are, but I'm single, I can assure you." Aldouvan felt the words pouring out of his lips before he could stop them, and yet found that the words were pretty much true. He hadn't meant to come on strong this time, but what he said was the truth- he'd only just met them, after all, and they'd been in each other's company before he'd gotten there. So he wasn't lying.

"Lades, hm? A pleasure to meet you. The name's Aldouvan." Nodding to show his acknowledgment, he smiled warmly and offered his hand to shake.

"Captain, hm? If you're looking for a new member of your crew, might I offer my services? I've got one or two shiny friends that might convince you to let me aboard." Smiling cheekily, he reached into his other pocket, dropping a very small pouch in front of Lades. Snapping, the small pouch opened its gate, revealing a small cache of semiprecious stones that begged to be held and marveled at. Just as quickly, he snapped his fingers again, and the pouch tied itself up again.

"The ball's in your court, good sir."

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2007, 06:52:43 pm »
(( OOC: Mentally sighed, Kurai. Mentally. But I'll play with it. XD ))

"Sh-sh-shiny!" Lades thought in his head. The mental slot machine in his head ringing three seven's. But Lades kicked the picture out, making sure to remain professional. At least, as much as he could be. Jewel's ranked just below women in his book, and women are only second to women with jewels. Lades' mind was pretty simple in these issues.

"Crew position you say? You certainly don't appear to be in need of work, not with payment like that." Lades' smile grew a hair larger. "Course, skills are always needed in the frontier of the 'verse. Currently, the crew comprises of only myself, Alicia, and Xeph. Why don't we discuss it on the ship? There, we can discuss the exact terms." Lades smiled to the ladies, his eyes a cheerful gimmer of success.

"Until we meet again ladies, may the goddess of luck smile upon you always. Shall we depart, Aldouvan?" Lades turned to lead the way, the smile of a job upon him.

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2007, 02:21:41 pm »
"Hm? Oh, I'm not really in need of a job, no. This will pay for room, board, and fuel, I'm sure- and I'll work hard aboard your vessel." With that, Aldouvan pursed his lips shut- he'd said enough. He was a hitch hiker, basically- a very lucky one, at that. With these jewels acting as his allies, he knew that he'd get a ride. True, the gems would have paid for a few months' rent, but he'd already sent part of them to Deu, so there was no harm done.

But there was still the rest of the loot. But that was safe- he'd get it to his lover later. And hell, with a payoff like that, he was pretty sure it would cover the cost of the house. But most of it would probably end up in the bank, with Deu being the cheeky little investment-happy chap that he was.

And then there was the fact that he was still hiding most of said two thirds of the loot in his drawers. But with Lades not being interested and all, they were a lot safer than he expected them to be.

"Mm, that sounds wonderful. Thank you." Standing up and snatching a drink right off of one of the servers' platters, he dropped the money required onto the tray and downed the sweet drink. The wonderful mixture of strawberry and kiwi nectar blended nicely with the warmth of the vodka, and he relished the taste as he placed the glass on the table. Smiling towards the girls, he bade them farewell as he turned towards the captain.

"Lead the way, Captain."

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2007, 05:32:06 pm »
Setsuna Mao entered Club Static and eyed the thinning crowd.

She had no idea of what had occured except that a police security force from Commisioner Vurden had stormed the place earlier. She noted a few small char-marks near the door and could only guess there had been some small explosive used during the raid. To get through the door? she pondered. Or what? I had no trouble at all...

She wandered through the throngs of people, aliens and humans alike, wondering to herself further why the club hadn't been cleared out BEFORE and AFTER such a raid. It was an extended crime zone, for Theros' Sake! If they had been after someone who committed murder the place SHOULD have been shut down, cleared out and combed for evidence. She would have a word with HER boss and see about getting the Commisioner rebuked for such a lack of procedural accordance.

She made her way over to the bar and held up her credentials for the bar keep to see, who merely squinted before waving her off. To her sensitive cattish ears, the thumping pulse of the techno was  rininging loudly and making her nervous and queasy. Her breathing shallowed...she felt slightly claustrophobic.

She inquired of the bar keep and got a few answers as to the preceeding events, but very little. He had ducked behind the counter when the cops had burst in, but just before he had there was a couple sitting at the bar and making small talk. Immediately after the police burst in there was a flash of light in their direction, and when he looked up they were gone. Others had been there, like the two women talking to some dude over at table 6, and that's all he knew.

"Thank you," Setsuna muttered, trying to force her ears back further. She moved away from the counter, the brilliant pulse of the strobe reflecting in her mirrored eyes, blinding her...the lights shifting color to color. Her breathing increased, sweat glistening on her skin. The techno rose and fell in waves, the quirky machanized sounds reminding Setsuna of what it was like to...almost...no... it even seemed like some sort of sexual staze, that kept going, and halting, going, and halting...

She backed up further, her head swimming. Behind her eye Codex Daimond flashed red, trying to relay an URGENT message. That, coupled with the pounding light and the evident crescendo of the tempo and fierce beat, she was near the point of no return and about to pass out. Sweat, hot bodies bumped and grinded against hers, and she recoiled in horror, backing out as fast as possible. The pulse kept going...the beat kept going...halting, going, halting, going, haltingoinghaltingo inghaltinggoing...

The music hit its climaxing pitch when Setsuna was about five feet from the door.

"AAIIIEEE!" she cried as she burst outside into the cool, albiet conditioned air. She breathed deeply, trying to calm her nerves, her ears still ringing from the overwhelmning sound. The only draw-back to being Spliced with a feline...overly sensitive ears and a deep sensitivity to vibrations.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal