Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: The Great Guitar Robbery (Open!)  (Read 402 times)

Anonymous

The Great Guitar Robbery (Open!)
« on: June 18, 2008, 11:00:45 am »
Latona couldn’t help giggling to herself. Finally they were going to shut that idiot Mara up for good. She had been watching his apartment the previous day and thanks to some reluctant help from Tenebrous she had his door combination. Now all she needed were her allies in crime. She wasn’t sure who would be turning up except for Alei. Hopefully those who did wouldn’t be any of the higher ups wanting to ban her from the network for the foreseeable future. If Dyerlich showed up she didn’t know what the hell she’d. She had claimed he wouldn’t be able to catch her but she wasn’t entirely sure how correct she’d been on that point.

Alei had agreed, albeit grudgingly to help, but only because she had reminded him that she could kick his ass. And Reise had even agreed to open the so-called ‘impenetrable closet’ where his instruments were. Like Latona she agreed that Mara was a menace. Why couldn’t Tenebrous be more like her?

Anyone who had noticed her watching Mara’s door the previous day might call her obsessed, or a stalker but she was performing a public service. In her opinion, the creepy weird haired immortal bastard was noise pollution.

“I would say it is impossible for you to be any more immature than you are right now but I know that isn’t true,” Tenebrous growled in his head.

“Hey, everyone has to be childish sometimes, even you,” she replied, “Besides I heard you talking in your sleep, something about catching a rabbit and its ears being so fluffy.”

There was an indignant snort in her head, “Do I have to ban you from the network for a month again?”

Latona laughed, that was his usually punishment for her and she had lost count of how many times he had done that to her. She was getting used to it now, well sort of. The old dragon found any excuse to insult ridicule and punish her so she might as well do immature and insolent things. It didn’t matter either way.    

“Tell you what; you can ban me if I’m caught okay?”

Tenebrous snorted again, “Fine, then I’ll neglect to tell you when he’s coming back.”

Tenebrous was a grouchy old dragon. When Latona had first discovered she was being partnered with him, saying she was not happy with the decision was an understatement. Still it was fun pushing his buttons, it just sucked that she usually came off worst.

She slumped against the wall. Was anyone going to turn up? This wasn’t a one person job, someone needed to watch for Mara coming back, someone’s dragon had to hack into the closet and someone needed to take pictures, as well as grabbing the guitars, she wasn’t sure how many he had.

It was then she felt a familiar presence, Alei the spacey weirdo that he was. He had agreed to help her though so she couldn’t complain. Violence had been threatened if he didn’t though.

“Finally, now we have to wait and see if anyone else to shows up.”

“Why do you feel the need to rob a man of music?”

Latona sighed, “I already told you and Reise, it’s not music, its noise and a public nuisance. So we’re improving the life of our fellow pilots by shutting Mara up.”

“You will upset the cosmic balance.”

Yep, it had started. That was Alei’s answer to everything, since he had been a pilot at least. On the first day she met him he had been a cocky little bastard who insulted her and she had been forced to punch but now he was just spacey and odd…Not nearly as annoying than Mara though, and a lot quieter. You couldn’t get much sense from him and on the rare occasions you could, he didn’t say a lot.

“Yeah, yeah cosmic balance. Heard it before. Reise was all for it though and you have to do what she says.”

“Very true,” he replied.

“Wow, that actually made sense,” she thought.

She stretched, and then pulled the camera from her back pocket; it was a small but would do the job. Fala had asked for pictures so she would take some. Hopefully there weren’t too many pilots so affected by the coffee and sugar ban that they couldn’t take part. The more people involved in the little plot the better. If Mara came back, they’d need lots of them to hold him down whilst they ran off with the guitars.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal