Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Lades Limit Break! (Had to.)  (Read 336 times)

Anonymous

Lades Limit Break! (Had to.)
« on: June 15, 2008, 04:12:29 am »
GENERAL OVERVIEW
What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?

Will do: I don't terribly mind some play with my characters when it comes to the physical. You can't dodge every blow and every bullet, as we all know. Feel free when it comes to combat to land a few punches, or for that one flirt to far to end in a slap, but I expect the favor to be returned if my character is able to react in that manner. No very damaging effects though.

Won't do: Mental Godmodding. Sorry, but only I'm going to play anything my character thinks. Much like yourself, only you determine your thoughts.

Ask me first: Pretty much for anything you're not sure about.

How far can character injuries go?

Will do: I don't mind superficial injuries very much. I build my characters to be able to take a beating and come back from them by some measure. I prefer that I get to choose how my characters react to attacks and the damage taken however. I will try to be as fair as I can.

Won't do: I'd like them returned with all the limbs they previously had please. You break it, you buy it. =D

Ask me first: Any injuries directly effecting communications. And of course, ask if you're not sure.

How far can torture go?

Will do: Have fun, it's a good plot twist. But not poor Lades.

Ask me first:If you're hesitant on whether it's okay, prolly a good time to ask me.

What about character death?

Will do: People Die. Not me, but people. As it is, I do have some characters that may be expendable (D=), but please ask first. And make it a good death if applicable.

Won't do: Keep your grubby murderous mitts off them before I say Ok. ^_^

Ask me first: Just ask before you think about killing one off. I'm attached to most of them.

Are you okay with characters being transformed against their will?

Ask me first: Ask beforehand please. It'll take some discussion.

What about healing?

Will do: A band-aid, antiseptic and stim-pack.

Won't do: Healing lost body parts, getting rid of pre-RP injuries. Replacing body parts with something else though...we'll talk. ^_^

Ask me first: Anything you feel that's needed.

What are your limits in regards to sexual situations?

Ask me first: I understand that it can happen, but please ask me beforehand before posting is done so that we can work out the specifics. In most cases, I'd prefer a simple fade if the role-playing is no longer expanding on the plot or characters, but I also know that some situations may have to be played in that setting. At the least, don't get too graphic.

CHARACTER-SPECIFIC
Go ahead and use this section to talk about specific characters. Sometimes you may be okay with certain things happening to one character but not another, so this is the place to get specific whereas the previous section was a more general overview.

Lades: Have fun with him. He's a regenerator, so he'll heal from pretty much anything not removing limbs. His natural skill is luck though, so most things where he has a chance he'll suceed at. Be nice, please.

Xeph: Hmm...I can't think of anything really specific for him. Just don't break his toys and compliment his cooking and everything's kosher.

Valmont: Valmont is an ass, but he's an ass that holds Rank. In Aedolis environments, unless your character is on equal terms with him or is just the biggest prick that lives (And then, it's a wonder how your character's personality wasn't fragmented and rewrote), please remember that. He's also a psychic, and that will factor into his interaction with other characters usually.

Soren:Absolutely no god-modding. I'd prefer if he didn't enter combat with anyone directly. I don't play him very much, for the reason he's got few to interact with other than pilots.

Corrine: Have fun! Don't rape her, she's made of electricty, that'll sting. Other than that, go wild!

Averni:She's god. This is testy RP ground due to Aggression + Power + Murderisfun = X.X  I've got her kept away until someone wants to roleplay with her or a situation occurs, but most things with her I'm gonna have to clear. Sorry she's so difficult.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal