Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: A new comer to Libra (open)  (Read 550 times)

Anonymous

A new comer to Libra (open)
« on: May 28, 2008, 07:36:49 pm »
“Com-channel open with space station Libra captain.”
“Good… Captain Kazuaki Senyetsu of the Cruiser Lilith to Space Station Libra.  Do you read me?”

There was a pause as the respondent at Libra station look bewildered at the image on the radar.  After a moment of typing in a few commands into the terminal before him, the man answered back.  “This is Libra station.  Hear yeah loud and clear.  However Captain, there seems to be something wrong.  I’m picking up an additional electron signature and it also appears that the mass of the Lilith has doubled.”

Kazuaki grinned, as did the rest of the bridge crew.  He answered back a moment later with a slightly cynical tone.  “We are currently towing the crockis… cracksis… kranisisis… the big green thing sticking out the side of my ship.”  The bridge crew could only try their best not to burst into laughing as they watch their captain attempt to say the strange name of the alien ship.

About three weeks ago, the Lilith was supposed to have arrived at Libra station, but coincidentally ran into several pirate vessels.  In the midst of the conflict, the captain of the alien ship decided ramming was a perfectly reasonable idea.  So after basically combining the two ships and their drives, it took about three weeks to arrive.  Needless to say, the crew found this overly amusing, especially how it looked from the outside.

“Libra, requesting a docking bay for extensive repairs.”
“Ahh, sorry but the odd shape of the Lilith won’t fit into any standard sized docking bay.”

Yet again the channel was silent as Kazuaki decided on how to proceed.  It appeared that he’d have to get another ship.  Meaning he’d be stuck here for a few days at least.

“Understood, please extend a docking port instead.”
“Rodger that Lilith, welcome to Libra station.”

The communication channel cut out and Kazuaki gave a sigh.  “Alright, inform the crew about what will happen and that they all have extended leave on Libra until further notice.”  About an hour later, the ship was docked and the crew had disembarked.

Sadly there wasn’t much Kazuaki could do besides take a little walk.  He couldn’t even over see repairs and none were being performed.  With the time he had, Kazuaki sent a message back to fleet command, requesting another ship.

Now was the time to decide on what to do for the next few days.  He stood in the docking bay, watching the crew leaving with what ever personal affects they could and this months pay.  Kazuaki grinned at the thought of all the things they might get themselves into.  But what about him?  Because he wasn’t really a human, his social skills weren’t perfectly similar, so just walking around or going to a bar wasn’t something he was used to.

Instead he decided to take a little walk around to look upon the other ships and see if there were any he recognized.

OOC:  Sorry about the crappy post, but it’s been about six months since I’ve last played.  So I’m kind of out of practice.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal