Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: To Nicodemo del-Nestore, From the Offices of Leafster, Leafster, & Branch LLP  (Read 374 times)

Offline GoblinFae

Dear Mx. N. del-Nestore,

We are writing to you on behalf of our client, Mx. Reese Plantina. Please find enclosed their items bequeathed to you as per their last will and testament. Should you have any questions or concerns, our offices can be found in corridor 258A.

Our sincerest condolences regarding your loss,
Leafster, Leafster, & Branch

Offline GoblinFae

Mi Lunio,

I'm sorry. I'm sorry I've gone and left you again. I wish I never had the first time and now I've gone and done it again. And I'm so sorry my beautiful love. I don't know if when you read this I ever told you this but I love you. Knowing me though I was too much of a coward to admit it. I never stopped loving you. I've always loved you and I always will. I never deserved someone as wonderful and selfless as you. Even when you were being an ass you still were mine.

I am incredibly selfish and a coward. I know this and I'll admit it if only in death. I wanted you both, needed you both. I love you both and had I been a better person maybe I wouldn't have put you both through all this. Please don't blame Dashiell for making me choose. Any hate you feel you can take out on me. It's my fault I couldn't let you go. My fault I refused to even try. I didn't know how else to hold onto you both and I thought...I thought I could make it work this way. I know now how wrong I was.

I love you and I miss you. Friendship was never enough for me but I can't bring myself to let either of you go to keep only one of you. You both have my heart. But, you had it first and Dashiell as much as I love him can never hold the same parts of it that you still do. I guess this is my confession letter now. Too little, too late I know. Hopefully though I found the courage to tell you all this while we were both still alive. I doubt it. Took an entire bottle of River Rush to even sit down to write this. We're lucky if it even makes sense.

The point is, if there even was one, is that I don't want you to think that you weren't good enough. I was the failure. Please keep on keeping on after my passing. Find someone that will love you the way I should have loved you. You deserve everything I failed in giving you and more.

I have no right to make requests of you but please don't harden that beautiful heart because of me. Hate me all you want but don't shut out the world on account of it. There is someone out there for you. There is someone to challenge you and to love you without pity. I know you loathe that. But, you need to let someone try to be close, my lovely. All I want for you is happiness. Maybe one day you'll forgive me for destroying that for you. I don't blame if you didn't. I've never been sure how you felt about all of this. I think I was too afraid to ask for fear of knowing the truth, of knowing the consequences of my own selfishness.

Anyway, I'm leaving you my lucky pendent. I hope it brings you all the luck it brought me. May the blessings and protection of my ancestors be with you now. As long as you wear it, I will always be with you. I love you. No matter what has been said and done, I always will. Be at peace dear heart.

All my love,
Your Songbird

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal