Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Cinnabar's Wants and Limits  (Read 519 times)

Offline Bunbun

Cinnabar's Wants and Limits
« on: February 18, 2017, 08:35:55 pm »
TOTALLY NOT REPOSTED FROM SOTE OR ANYTHING

PLAYER WANTS

What types of plots are you interested in playing?
Most things, honestly. I'm not the biggest fan of combat-heavy stuff since I'm not too sure how to make it flow well, but small bursts of it is fine.

What are your favourite character types to play?
I tend to play a lot of:

- Nerds of all kinds.
- Eccentrics and characters who get a little... lost in their own worlds.
- People who could use a hug, or people who like giving hugs.
- Mages! Yay magic!
- Shifters and other humanoids with animal bits/characteristics. Ears, tails, horns, etc. Especially wings.
- Girls, apparently.

How often can you reply to any given thread?
It really depends on how busy I am. Could take less than a day, could take weeks if I don't have the time.

What is the longest you're willing to wait for a reply to a thread?
A looooooong time. Basically forever- just let me know if it'll be a while so I know I haven't been forgotten about.

Are you open to RPing over instant messengers? If so, what's the best way to contact you and what times are you generally available?
I'd rather keep roleplaying mostly to the forums.

Are you open to post volleying?
I might do it occasionally, but I don't like writing really short posts. If we're in a group of multiple people, I like to establish a post order so people don't get left out (unless everyone agrees to it). If it happens, it happens.

Anything else?
If you want to write with me or tell me something, please approach me directly. I can be pretty oblivious at times so dropping hints might not work with me.

PLAYER LIMITS

What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?
I'm okay with it, within reason. Just don't try to tell me what my own character does and we should be fine.

What are your limits in regards to romantic situations?
Romance is not usually something I have in mind when writing up characters. I'm not necessarily opposed to the idea, but I'm probably not going to approach someone with a romance plot and many of my characters will shut down romantic advances for various reasons. Just don't jump into a thread expecting my character to automatically be into yours.

What are your limits in regards to sex?
Basically, I don't write sex. I don't necessarily have any problems with reading it (although it isn't really my cup of tea), but you're never going to find me writing out a sex scene myself. Expect implied/fade to black from me on this one.

What are your limits in regards to pregnancy within plots?
No limits here.

What are your limits in regards to violent scenes?
See above.

What are your limits in regards to abuse/rape in plots?
Again, see above.

Are you okay with characters being transformed against their will?
You can attempt to do so, but you should ask me first before permanently transforming a character.

What about healing?
Healing minor, recently received wounds is usually okay. As a general rule, any injuries described in a character's profile are probably going to stick around.

Anything else?
Please let me know if there is anything you're uncomfortable with.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2023, 09:26:52 pm by Bunbun »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal