Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Stoaway [M] [TW]  (Read 1447 times)

Catalina

Stoaway [M] [TW]
« on: February 11, 2017, 01:12:24 pm »
Vlinde laid in the middle of her small and cramped cage. The chains and straps around her muzzle and body had rubbed burns onto her skin and made it hurt to even move around. Her belly was growling uncontrollably and it sometimes gave her hungar pangs. Her thirst was pretty bad also. She turned over on her side a bit trying to muffle out a whimper which didn't work.
All around her was the smell of mold, wet leeks from the ceiling and a moist floor. What made her captivity worse is as far as she knew she was in that cage for days or even weeks. She hardly has any light or even sunlight and she had no idea what time it was or the day.  So she just drifted back off into sleep.

Upon waking she heard extremely loud bangs or maybe guns and people screaming from above her location on the ship. Flattening her ears she makes herself small and pressed herself against the corner of the cage. The shooting got louder until eventually it stops. She looked towards where the people that fed her a bit every once in a while came from. She could hear the sounds of someone stepping towards the door so she sat still watching it intenetly and hearing the calm sounds of people talking and flash lights flooded the door.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2017, 02:55:18 pm by Catalina »

ARAD V1.0

Re: Stoaway (OPEN)[M] [TW]
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2017, 03:05:48 pm »
OOC: Trigger Warning: This is Rainier. Rainier is a disgusting piece of human filth that will torture, murder, rape anything, including the dead or dying. This man is not remotely human.

"Take no prisoners!" Rainier called loudly, before pulling up the massive assualt cannon, cutting through the fleeing mob of civillians with high caliber rounds, filled with depleted plutonium. It pierced flesh, shredded through bones and left the refugees in nothing but a gory paste of guts, shattered bones and shredded, bloody flesh. The man, in his pristine white powersuit trudged through the heaps of gore, looking down at a woman that had been shot in... Well, had her leg blown off completely.

Yet she was defiantly trying to crawl away. Heading for a closed door. He threw the assualt cannon aside. And a sickening grin formed behind the facemask of his powersuit. "Better strap up bitch. I've killed so much people my dick doesn't go down. Adrenaline and all that," he snarled as he stopped infront of the door and gripped the woman's hair. Pulling her up and slamming her against the door, knocking some teeth from her jaw. "Please, no," she begged with a faint murmur, causing Rainier to croon.

"Please, yes," he grunted in response, tearing the woman's pants down. Gripping the stump that remained of her leg with his free hand, gripping it hard enough for some more blood to spurt out. "If ya get lucky, you'll die halfway through," he murmured. The locks of his armour disengaged. It meant it would hold the current position. The harsh grip on her hair and severed leg. His real hands now went to work on cutting the pants off of the woman. Or at least, where he needed to be, uncaring whether he cut her in the process. "There we go," he grunted softly, pulling out his member to ram it into wherever he had first access. Ass or pussy, it mattered not. And he began a slow and spiteful thrusting.

Halfway through, he pulled out his pistol and forced it against the woman's head, pulling the trigger. And roughly ten minutes later, he finished, pulling out again and throwing the corpse aside. "There we go. No prisoners," he grunted, before glancing at the door. "What's inside you?" He inquired as he drew back into his armour again, the airtight seals hissing shut again.

A loud clunk later, he kicked in the door, completely destroying the metal, before looking through, glancing down at Vlinde. "Well, what are you? A cast away, huh?" He inquired, taking out his pistol.

Catalina

Re: Stoaway [M] [TW]
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2017, 03:57:56 pm »
Vlinde watches as the door gets kicked down and the stench of blood washes over her. Her belly growled and her mouth watered. She watches the man and starts to shake. He must have been the one who started the whole commotion. When he heard him ask her what she was she mumbles and whimpers pawing at the strap on her muzzle smoke rising from her nose.

Eventually she finally rips it off after hours of work and looks at the man and shrinks back deeper into the corner of her cage looking at his gun. In a quiet voice, "I have no i-i-idea. No idea what I am, sir." She says trying to stick to what she overheard the probably now dead crew of the ship said. Her parents never had told her what she was, if they did she could not remember at all. Her fur was fluffed up and her stripe grew brightly with her ears completely flat against her head. She looks down at her padded paws.

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2017, 04:42:59 pm »
"No idea what youu are, huh?" A soft snarl came from Rainier, before he lifted the pistol. "That makes two of us," he grunted softly, shooting the lock, before stepping forward and ripping the cage open. "Doesn't mean I'll go easy on ya. Something cute and fluffy can be used as a dickwipe. Then you can be sold to the nearest slave trader. Because I'm certain you're something rare and special."

His hand shot forward to grab a tuft of hair on the back of Vlinde's neck, aiming to pull her out of her cage.

Catalina

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2017, 04:01:35 am »
Yelping at the sudden loid noice of Rainer shooting the lock of the cage then ripping it open she felt her insticts take over as he reached in.Rare and special? Heck no! Vlinde unshethes her claws with a hiss and even more smoke pouring out of her nose and sides of her mouth. She may be a young fluff ball but she might still beable to defend herself.
With a deep growl she lunges and grabs Rainers hand then  bites down.

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2017, 08:08:01 am »
It was rather useless for Vlinde to bite down in his fully armoured hand. And even if her teeth managed to rip through and bite down in his hand, blood would flood her mouth, before Rainier turned around, aiming to slam her head against the wall while she was still biting down.

Catalina

« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2017, 07:31:56 pm »
The tatse of blood satisfied her for a quick second then She felt the wind course through her fur and suddenly Vlinde felt the wall on her head followed by a Sharp pain. She let go of Rainers hand and hung there dazed for a second before she starts to get loze by sturggling. I am smaller then this person. So I have the advantage. She glares at the man looking fourious.

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2017, 03:18:51 pm »
Rainier hissed in annoyance, flicking his hand as the wound had already closed. He stepped forward, aiming to stomp down on Vlinde's head. A blow that would make her disoriented if it hit.

He'd then try to pick her up by the back of her neck. "Now, calm down. Or I'll get a hard on again," he snarled the warning to Vlinde.

Catalina

« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2017, 11:12:44 am »
She felt a exploding pain in her head and laid there desoriented. Then Vlinde herself being picked up by the scruff. Her whole body felt painful and everytime She moved her shoulder got worse.
When shenheard his thread She had nomidea what he meant but it did not sound good So She went limp in his grasp gearing dagger at him, "People bad. No good from them." She hisses at him, "No person is good. They all are bad."

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2017, 03:44:21 pm »
"Yes they are, darlin'," Rainier agreed with a soft snort. "People are bad. People are disgusting, but I promise you, you little shit," he chuckled softly. "If you think normal people are bad. I'm your biggest fucking nightmare," he breathed with a sickening grin. Which was underneath the mask of his power armour. So invisible to the Pluizig.

Catalina

« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2017, 03:49:36 pm »
Huffing and puffing she snorts with a sort of frown on her face. She definetly did not like to be called darlin. She had no idea what a nightmare was but he seemed bad or crazy after this amount of time, "I may be tiny right now sir. But I'll grow then you'll be wondering where is that tiny fluffball you smashed against the wall."

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2017, 04:02:42 pm »
"A lovely threat, sweetheart," Rainier purred, still holding her tightly by the scruff of her neck. "So tell me, why shouldn't I tear out your little throat right here 'n now, then proceed to facefuck the shit out of you and don't deal with you at all when you grow, hm?"

Catalina

« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2017, 04:27:56 pm »
"Because you could use me. Bet it would be a benefit to have something that could be taller than the average person and a stealth predator." Vlinde smiles, "Just need to feed me wait a couple months then your have a fire breathing thing to infiltrate ships easier. Not to mention a danger detector. I could be of farther use other then those reasons. There are more of my kind out there. Somewhere." Sje flicks her ears towards the door, "Sounded as though you could use a bit of the quirt approach to highjacking ships."

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2017, 01:03:31 am »
"Well yeah," Rainier answered with a soft, unimpressed snort. "But that thing willing to tear my fuckin' throat out. Ya see, I might regenerate it. Doesn't mean it doesn't fuckin' hurt. So, think again before I go about fucking whatever's left of you when I'm done beating the shit outta you."

Catalina

« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2017, 04:07:35 am »
"Trust me. The thought had already crossed my mind when you regenerated your hand." She shakes her head, "It suicide if someone attacks you. They are just asking for death to claim them or something like that. Its their damn faults." Vlinde knew that and her instincts told her not to attack him again other wise she probably won't live after words so she complied with them easing them a bit.

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2017, 04:04:19 am »
"Sorry darlin', I don't trust anything that sentient," he snarled softly. "But first, you're a bitch bitin' my hand. Now you're agreeing with me. Fuck, you're crazier than I am." He stated, before letting out a mirthless chuckle.

"And that's me saying that. Me!"

Catalina

« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2017, 02:11:44 pm »
"Well how was I supposed to know that you were not reaching just to force feed then lock me up again." Vlinde looks down at the ground, "Its not like I had anywhere to run either and having my muzzle tied wasnt good either." She perka up, "And what was I to think when you guys came barging in and the smell of blood? For all I knew you were going to put me on a mantle above a fireplace!"

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2017, 02:34:40 pm »
"That's what I'm awfully tempted to do right fuckin' now," Rainier snarled in response. "So, about that reasons of not doing just that? Came up with any good ones?"

Catalina

« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2017, 06:17:59 pm »
Vlinde sighs and shakes her head, she had no reasons for him not to stuff her and put her on a mantle place.She was not old enough to be able to answer that. She did not even know the words yet having a limited vocabulary after all.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal