Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Livening up  (Read 678 times)

Jack Napier

Livening up
« on: November 22, 2016, 07:52:02 am »
I was just wonderig if maybe we could do an even and tell people on SotE about it to try and get more people onto this cause I love this site and SotE and would like to have his one with everyone on. Anyhing from staff would be great!!! XP

Offline GIR

• RotE Cultist
  • 1695 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To GIR
  • The Cookie of Destiny
  • Awards Awarded for participating in the Shiny New Libra event of 2014! You've been with RotE for one year! Go you!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Gender: Nongendered. '...' will serve until the English language comes up with a proper genderless pronoun.
Re: Livening up
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2016, 02:15:58 pm »
Considering it's the holiday season and getting close to exams for college students (yes, over a month is 'close to exams' for college students, especially post-grad.), I'd say we're doing good to get what activity we have, especially since some jobs, like retail, get busier this time of year (I myself am anticipating my work offering me more hours as we get closer to Christmas, and have already worked extra shifts this month.). If you want to liven things up, my advice is start some threads or come up with an event idea and post it in the plotting area. To my knowledge, there's never really been a rule against random members starting events in the past, and what plot there is is usually player-driven here anyway.
Please do not steal the waffle-flavor waffles or the bacon soap. Also, you gonna make buscuits?

-------------------------------------------------------

Imperial Knight Eva von Draconis
Pirate Captain Drake Morgan
Imperial Knight-Commander Heavy Wilhelm von Tartarus
Mechanic Sarah
Multi-Role AI Trotzige Schwert vonPunane Tolm [WIP]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They've got waffle in 'em!
I'm gonna sing the doom song!
Yes. Wait a minute... No.
It's got chicken legs!
I had a coupon!
But I neeeeed tacos! I need them or I will explode! That happens to me sometimes...
best Tsundere ever

Offline Nix

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2016, 07:16:00 pm »
I have many event-ish ideas myself but keep waiting for a more opportune time for them... November / December is crazy for me too and I'm not even in school or retail XD

I somehow manage to willfully forget how bad my panic attacks this time of year are? XD

But yeah, events and drumming up more interest here... You are speaking my language friend! ...just... Miiiight have to wait till January to really rev that engine XD

Jack Napier

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2016, 07:44:53 am »
Yeah no problem these are my hill months out of school and stuff. But when May comes Ill be leaving for a while to join the Marine Corps so I may not be able to get on much then. Would like to enjoy my time now yah know

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal