Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Chasing the Storm  (Read 3030 times)

Offline Lion

Re: Chasing the Storm
« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2017, 09:48:26 pm »
Erax was more amicable this time and drank until his thirst was quenched - although it wasn't nearly as sated - and he nodded in thanks to this stranger who called himself Bix.  He wasn't quite happy about the chains, but he supposed he could understand.  He was alive, and that was all that mattered.

Except for one thing.

"Where's my car? Is it still in the wastes?" he croaked out. "Fucking raiders..."

Offline Nix

« Reply #21 on: February 15, 2017, 01:05:56 am »
Bix put the cap back on the canteen and moved to put it away as soon as the other was done. He could have wet his whistle too but he knew he had to conserve what he had. "No, I moved everything it's in the next cave over, best I could do for now. When the storm lets up we can check it out. Sorry for the chains I guess. But I can't take a chance of you trying to kill me." He muttered as he sat back down across from... Nobody.

It was kind of a fitting name in a way. "So. I take it you aren't a raider then."

Offline Lion

« Reply #22 on: February 15, 2017, 07:20:24 am »
"Smart," Erax said and although he still protested against the chains, he just laid there and continued to feel his ass go numb.  "Thank you. For helping. As soon. As the storm let's up, I'll be on my way."

It wasn't that he didn't appreciate the hospitality. But the fact that he had been here for so long was already unnerving him. The others in their gang would probably come looking for those bodies. If they weren't eaten up by the storm or the beasts that lurked down below.

"No. Not a raider," he said, shaking his head. "Guess that's up for debate though. I take what I need to survive. That's all." He wiggled the chains.  "Could you let me go now? I'm not going to kill you. Too weak, even if I wanted."

Offline Nix

« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2017, 12:09:40 am »
"You know that is exactly what someone who plans on killing me in my sleep would say." Bixente said, although he did undo the chains. He still didn't trust the stranger, but he could keep an eye on him either way. He didn't have to trust him. He loosely rolled his chains back up, still looking at the other man.

"As for when the storm lets up... don't be too hasty about taking off. I need you for something."

Offline Lion

« Reply #24 on: February 25, 2017, 11:43:04 pm »
He let him go.  Just like that.

What was this man?  Stupid or crazy?  Or both? Even as he considered the thought, he pushed it from his mind and carefully moved, although he really couldn't do much at the time.

Erax rubbed at his wrists, wincing at the pain in his arms. Tilting his head, he grunted, admittedly curious.  But wary.

"For?" came his laconic question. "I'm not much good for anything but scavving. But there ain't much to do that of around here."

Offline Nix

« Reply #25 on: March 07, 2017, 01:02:59 am »
Bixente was probably a bit crazy but he was also a bit cocky... and a bit trying to get this Nobody to trust him, even though he didn't trust the guy. Still. He had the shot gun right now so that upped his confidence some.

"I need to get into Teinar and I am not versed on how to get around out here in the Wastes." He admitted that much as he sat back against the wall near his things and the concealed shot gun.

Offline Lion

« Reply #26 on: March 07, 2017, 09:54:04 pm »
"Hmm," Erax grunted, considering his options. Running probably wasn't one of them with the storm raging on and on outside. And the fact that his stuff was now this guy's stuff, albeit temporarily, was going to pose a problem. His car was junked, his shoulder was shot, although sutured.  And his shot gun...

Erax looked between Bix and whatever stash was behind him.  He grunted again, looking at the tarp that kept the outside out.  "Okay," he murmured. "Whatever you need. I don't have anywhere else to go."  He shrugged and carefully winced at the slight pain there.

"Why you need to get to Teinar?"

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal