Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Hello world and all who inhabit it  (Read 812 times)

You had to see it

Hello world and all who inhabit it
« on: June 14, 2016, 12:27:21 pm »
I'm already apart of SOTE so I figured I would join it's sister as well. Plus sci fi is my favorite genre ever so that might have had something to do with it. Anyway can't wait to jump in.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Re: Hello world and all who inhabit it
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2016, 05:37:46 pm »
Hiiii! I see you have a new character, too! 8D Interested in a thread? I have lotsa characters I could throw at John!
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

You had to see it

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2016, 06:17:50 pm »
Sure! Who do you have in mind?

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2016, 07:25:48 pm »
Well! Let's see! What any particular sort of plot you were looking for? ^^

Because I have Nuri, who is a Thanatos Inc. researcher. She can be pretty much anywhere! She might have even been around when John went on his rampage and have an "OH SHI" moment. |: If he's wearing the same shape as he was then. If he's not, she wouldn't even recognize him, bahaha! xD

I have Ari, a space pirate! They could probably get into some sort of shenanigans. |:

I also have Lexi, who is a mecha pilot, and Trixy, who is a fighter pilot. Both of them are soldiers for the Libra. 8D

And I've been wanting to get Yazuri into shenanigans!

But it really all depends on what sort of situation you wanna throw your dude into!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

You had to see it

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2016, 08:15:16 pm »
Nuri seems like the most fitting. Though I imagine the OH SHI moment would be mutual if John was trying to be unnoticed. Do you want to start or shall I?

You had to see it

« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2016, 10:27:46 pm »
Is this thing on?

You had to see it

« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2016, 10:54:49 pm »
I feel as though I have made a breach of etiquette, either that or I chose a bad time.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2016, 10:17:53 am »
No no no, sorry. xD Life has just gotten really busy for me! I'm at work now, so I'll get back to ya layer, but Nuri and John sounds great to me!

You had to see it

« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2016, 03:50:42 pm »
No need to apologize. Life happens to get that way sometimes.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal