Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Golden Sunsets and Endless Seas for an Outlaw [DragonSong]  (Read 4684 times)

Offline Lloyd Orodelo

Re: Golden Sunsets and Endless Seas for an Outlaw [DragonSong]
« Reply #60 on: June 28, 2016, 12:40:17 pm »
Dan buried his hand in his pocket and took out a small robot shaped like a fly. Raising his hand in the air, he released it. "I'll make sure to be careful, I have an extra pair of eyes now." He said winking, letting her go. Dan never mentioned it. but he always wore a pair of contacts linked to his robot, ready to stream what the Fly-bot was seeing.

The dock was clear, no patrols. Nothing. He made his way to the ship when he heard the engine revving up. He climbed on board, the little fly-bot landing on his shoulder as he did. "Let's go!"

Join the Hospitalier's Fleet, Protect Mankind!

New Characters brewing in my mind.

“I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.”
― Albert Einstein

Offline DragonSong

Re: Golden Sunsets and Endless Seas for an Outlaw [DragonSong]
« Reply #61 on: June 28, 2016, 07:41:24 pm »
She didn't need more than that, gunning the throttle and banking a hard left so the ship spun rather wildly away from the dock, then rocketed away.

She punched in the first coordinates that came to mind, reaching out with her other hand to touch Dan's arm. I'm heading into open space. We can't come back here for a while, my ship will be recognized. You sure about this?

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal