Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Newbie Questions[ANSWERED]  (Read 311 times)

mockibranch

Newbie Questions[ANSWERED]
« on: September 27, 2015, 05:48:24 pm »
New to forum roleplay(despite rping for years), however before I begin to explore a few things I wanted to ask about before I go and make a fool of myself

I was definitely looking into making a wanderer/vagabond out of a character I've had in the works, but was wondering, since the wiki doesn't seem to be working at all for me at least, is there a list of races/ethnicities to go off from? Or is it up to the user in that field. Same goes with creating or claiming a ship, though I figured a small, re-purposed cargo ship fit well since Cancer seems to be the most appropriate place for any shady vagabond.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2015, 08:38:49 pm by mockibranch »

Offline Lion

Re: Newbie Questions
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2015, 06:03:10 pm »
Cancer would definitely work for the character you seen to have in mind.  You can make your character any ethnicity you please, or even alien race.  And yeah the Wiki's been down for a while, so it's not just you.  If you have any more questions let me know!

Oh and welcome to RotE!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal