Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Nicholas Hastings, Tokamakian reasearcher  (Read 451 times)

Offline GIR

• RotE Cultist
  • 1695 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To GIR
  • The Cookie of Destiny
  • Awards Awarded for participating in the Shiny New Libra event of 2014! You've been with RotE for one year! Go you!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Gender: Nongendered. '...' will serve until the English language comes up with a proper genderless pronoun.
Nicholas Hastings, Tokamakian reasearcher
« on: September 09, 2015, 05:37:58 pm »
__________________QUICK STATS
Name Nicholas Irving Hastings
Age 359
Gender Male
Species Tokamakian Reborn
Ethnicity Tokamakian
Height 6'6"
Occupation Biological Researcher, Team lead of Project Super Revenant.
Residence (currently) Mathias's Last Stand, The Sepulcher

__________________IN-DEPTH STUFF

Physical Description Nicholas is a thin, almost skeletal, man with a slight frame with barely any muscle on it (he has had most of his muscles surgically removed since his first death.) The fingers of his natural hands are much longer than normal human hands, and have been surgically altered to be capable of functioning both as fingers and as tentacles. Over the years, he has had innumerable scientific instruments grafted onto and into his body, including multiple arms containing microscopes, various chemical testing and detection gear, and even a transmitter to send his findings directly to the lab on his ship. Nicholas has chestnut hair and dark blue eyes. Of note is the fact that every part of his body except his head has been altered to be capable of changing its rigidity.

Personality Nicholas is rarely entirely serious when he's not at work, preferring instead to fill any silence with terrible puns and worse jokes. He is very rarely found without a smile, and dresses in a manner more reminiscent of a clown than a scientist of any repute.

That said, is is possible to piss Nicholas off, and highly inadvisable. Nicholas is the type to carry a grudge to the grave he will never fill, and is more than willing to use his knowledge of biology to get his revenge.

Nicholas is extremely inquisitive, part of the reason he became a scientist. If he has not seen something before, it takes a lot of self-control for him to not investigate it thoroughly, to the inclusion of taking samples.

Nicholas is terrified of bodies of water, mainly because he can't swim and sinks like a stone.

Magic/Abilities
Tokamakian birthright: Due to a being identified only as Hades, which the Tokamakian people revere as a god, those born on Tokamakian soil, upon death, are brought back to life. During this process, any severed limbs are reattached, and the soul is returned to the body. Moreover, the soul is able to manipulate the limbs of the body without needing to use its muscles, though they cannot go past whatever the highest limits they had were, except by further modifying themselves. This reanimation has no other benefits.

Marker Mimicry: One of Nicholas's mods allows him to mimic the scent and pheromones of nearly any creature he's encountered, enabling him to fool creatures which use scent and/or pheromones to identify others of their species. This won't fool visual species, and it won't protect him from species which are aggressive to whatever he is pretending to be, or creatures he has angered.

Extreme flexibility: Nicholas has had his body altered to make every part of it able to alter its rigidity (with the exception of certain scientific instruments), making him able to bend pretty much anywhere on his body (useful for getting into those tight spaces).

Relationships Aside from various grudges, none.

History (to be completed)
« Last Edit: September 11, 2015, 05:07:33 am by GIR »
Please do not steal the waffle-flavor waffles or the bacon soap. Also, you gonna make buscuits?

-------------------------------------------------------

Imperial Knight Eva von Draconis
Pirate Captain Drake Morgan
Imperial Knight-Commander Heavy Wilhelm von Tartarus
Mechanic Sarah
Multi-Role AI Trotzige Schwert vonPunane Tolm [WIP]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They've got waffle in 'em!
I'm gonna sing the doom song!
Yes. Wait a minute... No.
It's got chicken legs!
I had a coupon!
But I neeeeed tacos! I need them or I will explode! That happens to me sometimes...
best Tsundere ever

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal