Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Howdy, partner. Zuh.  (Read 554 times)

Flood

Howdy, partner. Zuh.
« on: August 18, 2015, 10:32:07 pm »
I'm a big fan of this "no jerk" policy. That's literally not sarcasm, I've been tired of these overly racist, sexist, and overly rude forums that surround the world of fantasy and sci-fi. That's the first thing that got me here, the idea of a nice community. That was the first thing that drew my attention besides the fact that I googled 'sci-fi rp forum.' Secondly, in the intro before registering, it said that I could make my own species. I don't want to go too far with this, but... OH BOY, OH BOY, OH BOY, I CAN MAKE MYSTERIOUS CYBORGS, OH BOY, OH BOY, OH OH OH BOY! I've been jumping on my couch for the past three minutes, cheering to the top of my lungs and making my cat deaf.

Bloop bloop, and thanks for watching.
Ahem, reading.
Viewing.
Whatever you want to call it.

Stardancer

Re: Howdy, partner. Zuh.
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2015, 02:12:24 am »
Welcome to the site! This site, as well as its sister site, Spirits of the Earth are both very friendly communities with many helpful people. Even though Remnants is slower in activity than SOTE, it is still going. Your character seems interesting by the way. If any of mine strike your fancy, we can plan out a thread or two together.

And yes, you can make whatever kind of character/creature you want! Both sites are very encouraging about this fact, even if most characters are human, but by no means whatsoever all! Out of the six characters I have so far, only 2 of them are actually human. The others...well, you'll just have to check out their profiles if you're interested. :D

I think my character Orion could work with your cyborg construct, being as he is intent on his pursuit of knowledge and everything. Something like a cyborg would peak his interest.

Again, welcome to ROTE!

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2015, 03:00:38 am »
Welcome to remnants =3

Stardancer basicly said everything hihi
true this site is slower then spirits of the earth but sometimes small(er) is good too.

I do not have many characters here but I often make characters on demand. aka someone is looking for a specific plot and if the person is interested into RP-ing with me then I make a character for  that specific plot or setting ^^

On SotE I made my own brand of phoenix (which is also here) And a race named MoonElves.

Feel free to create whatever you wish and however you wish. that freedom is what I love about this place myself too :)
Iliya Calhaan       Aeria          Emily Khahsuul        Kayden Galwyn          Vivian (open roleplay)          Meria (open roleplay)          Rosalie & Joseph          S.I.B.I.U.

Flood

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2015, 09:22:09 am »
Well thank you both. I've enjoyed what I've read so far about your characters and I'd love to meet this Orion fellow. Well hell, I'd love to meet just about anybody as of right now. Also, sorry for the late reply, I had to sleep before my head crashed through my laptop from being tired.

Stardancer

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2015, 10:39:58 pm »
I can start a thread for us with Orion/Kotathe meeting someplace. Possible idea/location is the Wastelands where Orion lands in a space shuttle there in order to study/find out more about nearby cities and towns/settlements, ie: Teinar and Sevenwinds. Then he meets Kotathe as he is scrounging up resources.

For some action, I figure perhaps there could be some wild beasts out there that spot them and attack. While Orion is not really much of a fighter (quite the opposite!) he might need to rely on Kotathe for a lot of offensive strategies. However, that being said Orion isn't completely helpless, far from it. His entire species is highly psionic, every single one of them possessing some gift in that regard, in any level of degree. If the creatures aren't completely mindless, he could alter their thought patterns and make them decide to flee instead of trying to kill them, which is much more in character for him to do. If they are some kind of mindless/less intelligent beasts, Orion would have a much harder time I think.

They could also come upon some strange artifact as well, one that isn't from earth (or maybe it is.) Just say the word and I'll get a thread up soon (in the next couple days or so.)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal